Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:03:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀  (Read 80975 times)
danspasiva

Activity: 417
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:13:38 PM

I'm waiting for a good moment to buy more too. 1k$ was all I could spare a the time in fiat. And I didn't want to give up the rest of my crypto yet.

What do you think is a good moment to buy more? Do you look at USD price or BTC or ETH price? Until now it looks like the price is only going up

It dropped to 1.77 momentary, I think it was a couple of days ago. Could get down to 1.50 when the bounty hunters dumb. But it's a big maybe.

I'm only looking USD price. Like phantam said it's a good time to get in with fiat. If BTC was at 20k$ and LTC to 300$  It would be a good move to get in Titanium with other crypto. I need more fiat!!! Gotta go sell my body.

Right now there are certainly a lot of sellers, but then again the are still some buyers coming in, but realistically this is a fantastic project that in the medium-long term should really pay off for early investors.  It just solves so many problems that in my field of work id love to use some  of the titanium features already, and it really doesn't matter the daily fluctuations at this stage

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RealKariverson

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:17:23 AM

I'm waiting for a good moment to buy more too. 1k$ was all I could spare a the time in fiat. And I didn't want to give up the rest of my crypto yet.

What do you think is a good moment to buy more? Do you look at USD price or BTC or ETH price? Until now it looks like the price is only going up

It dropped to 1.77 momentary, I think it was a couple of days ago. Could get down to 1.50 when the bounty hunters dumb. But it's a big maybe.

I'm only looking USD price. Like phantam said it's a good time to get in with fiat. If BTC was at 20k$ and LTC to 300$  It would be a good move to get in Titanium with other crypto. I need more fiat!!! Gotta go sell my body.

Right now there are certainly a lot of sellers, but then again the are still some buyers coming in, but realistically this is a fantastic project that in the medium-long term should really pay off for early investors.  It just solves so many problems that in my field of work id love to use some  of the titanium features already, and it really doesn't matter the daily fluctuations at this stage

Yes, if someone is ready to invest a big chunk I think even at 3$ is an excellent buy. Looking to x10 easily mid-term.
Senen Pahing

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:18:45 AM

Amazing, when a lot of ICO is having difficult to getting money but Titanium actually reaches hardcap, I'm happy though joined a bit of ETH.
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:22:42 AM

I look at two factors when considering modfying my portfolio by purchasing coins/tokens in question:
- A dip (Risky, but more rewarding)
- After new development achieved by the team

When there are multiple trading pairs, I use coinmarketcap to see which pair is most favourable in USDT value

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
khungcuaso11

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:52:39 AM

BAR is on Idex.market exchange with price x2.
Very good Titanium. Go to moon...
danspasiva

Activity: 417
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:51:28 AM

Yes, if someone is ready to invest a big chunk I think even at 3$ is an excellent buy. Looking to x10 easily mid-term.

i hate speculating but im very excited about this, ive already spoken to many other professionals who are dying to have all of these services available to them, unfortunately its gonna be quite some time before its all out though based on the roadmap.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:41:17 AM

In addition to all the collaborations and partners, the roadmap and the marketing, what is then needed to grow is 1-2 good exchanges.
If BAR stays only on Tidex, Idex and Etherdelta, it will never have the visibility it should!

You are so very right bro. These platforms are traded mainly by ethereum traders most time. It will be good to see bar listed against btc and usdt in sites like poloniex, bittrex and binnace

Yes, I am also hoping in near future BARs will be trading against top crypto currencies. But before that lot of development will happen and we need to keep watch.

BAR Will be trading with the top cryptos given time, the "world's first decentralized cloud service provider' is a good line which will catch people's eyes, especially when everyone appears to be going cloud based to save costs on infrastructure etc..

Yes. Right now BAR is trading with 45.95 BTC and 489.32 ETH volume. Its seems to good. In fact this is just starting. We can see soon very high volume in BAR trading.

Where are those number obtained from? I am surely missing something here. There is no lock period on tokens? aside from ED any other expected exchange with some good volume? 45.95 BTC and 489.32 ETH volume trading volume with them just finishing is super great man.
Guys. Still increasing volume in BAR. Now 24 hours volume is 54BTC and 586 ETH. Peoples are look like more interested in BAR trading. It's not finished. It's just starting man.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:00:26 AM

i hate speculating but im very excited about this, ive already spoken to many other professionals who are dying to have all of these services available to them, unfortunately its gonna be quite some time before its all out though based on the roadmap.

Indeed it might but not all services would come out at once so the journey is important to keep a steady increase especially in-terms of the price and trading volume. I think one of the challenges that are going to be a bit tricky is moving professionals for their existing platforms to this. Price would be  a main attraction to most but reliability should not lack behind. I am very optimistic about this especially that I know the team knows what they are doing.

XNiteLordX

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:46:40 AM

Well they officially got a new Office in LA, Wheels are starting to move!!! we just got to Hold!!!
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:48:32 AM

Does this guys ever stop ! we get good news every day,it is very pleasing investors Cheesy
Anilg

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:53:17 AM

I couldn't buy! What a pity!

.. Well you could still buy them on exchanges  Grin just kidding

What was the reason you couldn't join the ICO?

I guess he hadn't noticed it, because the ICO went too fast. The ICO lasted just 18 days that is crazy ! However buying them on exchanges is a option or you could trade for it.

i also missed the ico. I found out too late and there was not enough time left to inform me. I do not buy out of the blue, think about it for a long time. often too long :-)Now I am waiting for a listing on good exchang and a good price for my entry :-)

I think i will also wait for it to be listed on trusted exchanges. Looks like a solid coin to buy, and maybe it can go to the moon ? Smiley. They did a good job at the ICO, but they didn't stop there they hired even more team members. This gives me more chance to buy it.

For all that think the same and, like PlanetM couldn't buy at the ICO, it might be a good moment to buy from the exchanges when they release their bounty tokens. I mean, yes, the price is already higher than during the ICO but it already has been over $4 and I think in the short time we might see this price soon again.

I also missed to buy more during ICO as it got closed very early. But now I am just waiting for BARs to list at trusted exchange because there are some restriction at my location. But I will hold my existing tokens.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 08:32:05 AM

.. Well you could still buy them on exchanges  Grin just kidding

I guess he hadn't noticed it, because the ICO went too fast. The ICO lasted just 18 days that is crazy ! However buying them on exchanges is a option or you could trade for it.

i also missed the ico. I found out too late and there was not enough time left to inform me. I do not buy out of the blue, think about it for a long time. often too long :-)Now I am waiting for a listing on good exchang and a good price for my entry :-)

You thought way too long lol.. sometimes i don't do much of an investigation when buying a coin especially when there is a positive buzz surrounding project but in the case of titanium, i have been involved with them since the days of their inception on telegram so that gave me a leverage.. but have you bought now? heard its listed on IDEX

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:44:23 AM

You thought way too long lol.. sometimes i don't do much of an investigation when buying a coin especially when there is a positive buzz surrounding project but in the case of titanium, i have been involved with them since the days of their inception on telegram so that gave me a leverage.. but have you bought now? heard its listed on IDEX

yes, thats always my problem: thinking too long:-) but better to think long, than loose money fast
no, i haven't bought now, i'm not a fan of IDEX and wait for another exchange. Also i don't want to register on every exchange, have my 4-5 exchanges to buy and thats enough. And i still hope, that some bountyhunters will sell their tokens for 1$ :-)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:40:19 AM

yes, thats always my problem: thinking too long:-) but better to think long, than loose money fast
no, i haven't bought now, i'm not a fan of IDEX and wait for another exchange. Also i don't want to register on every exchange, have my 4-5 exchanges to buy and thats enough. And i still hope, that some bountyhunters will sell their tokens for 1$ :-)

I wish I bought more tokens from Titanium, as you said fauler - I hope some bounty hunters will dump their tokens upon exchange listing so I can buy them all cheaply and watch my money grow as Titanium grows. I have very high hopes in this project!
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:40:56 AM
Merited by jamzzz123 (2)

That's still a good amount of Titanium, did you buy the BAR tokens in the Pre-ICO or during the main ICO sale?

I wish I had bought more BARS I only purchased a small amount.

bitcoinfrings

Activity: 110
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:42:07 AM

titanium looks like a decent crypto projects..
wnfmzm74

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:58:24 AM

decentralized cloud services was more easy to combine the Blockchain ,
it's more easy to got successful,the company 's server cost was pretty expensive ,
if it can use the Blockchain technology to support this,it would save a lots of money.
so I think it's a good way to achieve the goal.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:00:28 AM

titanium looks like a decent crypto projects..

Yes definitely, it looks like a very promising project that has a growing list of achievements.

Price is doing well on idex, new partnerships being formed with other projects, token getting listed on new exchanges and most importantly the developers are working hard on the different services of the project.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:43:34 AM

.. Well you could still buy them on exchanges  Grin just kidding

I think i will also wait for it to be listed on trusted exchanges. Looks like a solid coin to buy, and maybe it can go to the moon ? Smiley. They did a good job at the ICO, but they didn't stop there they hired even more team members. This gives me more chance to buy it.

For all that think the same and, like PlanetM couldn't buy at the ICO, it might be a good moment to buy from the exchanges when they release their bounty tokens. I mean, yes, the price is already higher than during the ICO but it already has been over $4 and I think in the short time we might see this price soon again.

It will surely go up, is only a matter of time, the cryptospace is bleeding at the moment and it seems like a constant thing these days due to rapid proliferation of FUD, which brings the downfall of many altcoins, only the ones that have solid projects tend to wax strong, reason why i had to join titanium, i don't spend much on petty projects nowadays
Anilg

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:39:19 AM

I agree with you, I also dont want to open accounts with lot of exchanges and there are some restrictions also. So I am waiting for it to list on mainstream exchange. I do have some BARs and I will hold those for long time.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: