Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:48:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀  (Read 80975 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:53:47 PM

In addition to all the collaborations and partners, the roadmap and the marketing, what is then needed to grow is 1-2 good exchanges.
If BAR stays only on Tidex, Idex and Etherdelta, it will never have the visibility it should!

You are so very right bro. These platforms are traded mainly by ethereum traders most time. It will be good to see bar listed against btc and usdt in sites like poloniex, bittrex and binnace
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
baystizzle

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:57:03 PM

This looks really promising
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:59:47 PM

Michael Stollaire also reminds me of Elon Musk.

Not really. Michael said he doesn't like people that have "cool" ideas that can never deliver. That's called failure he said. Michael is a businessman, he wants his company to work.

I dont understand, are you telling us that Elon Musk has cool ideas but does not deliver? I believe that is very incorrect and I think you can not compare anyone to Elon Musk

Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 02:17:21 AM

Just finished watching titanium this week and i could see the zeal the passion and the drive of CEO michael

One single man has seen to the upward movement of successful project, electroneum, titanium and host of others... With a whole lot of project in the pipeline and transparency that ain't going to be rivalled in a long long time...

Come to think of it how many project even allows you to see all the activities as a show of transparency?

special shout out to the titanium team and the rest of us here

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:30:03 AM

The partnership with electroneum was one of my favorite things about titanium the fact they chose a coin with a lot of potential to partner with for the ICO was really a good move as it grows the ecosystem, we need to see more ICO teams accepting cryptocoins atleast the ones that have shown to be solid performers and with good tech. So the fact that they did shows that they trust the industry not just btc and fiat

I agree with you, this partnership with electroneum is great. at all, the partnerships seem to have been chosen very strategically, one gear fits into the other.
but no wonder, the whole project seems to be meticulously planned. that's what it must be, if you have such big plans

Thats the power of 200 years of combined experience. Titanium team is very experienced and really doing good job. No wonders ICO got sold out in just 18 days. One of my good decision to invest in BARs.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:49:22 AM

Just finished watching titanium this week and i could see the zeal the passion and the drive of CEO michael

One single man has seen to the upward movement of successful project, electroneum, titanium and host of others... With a whole lot of project in the pipeline and transparency that ain't going to be rivalled in a long long time...

Come to think of it how many project even allows you to see all the activities as a show of transparency?

Exactly my reaction when I saw the CEO speak. The dude even has experience with other well ran ICOs so he knows what he is doing. The transparency i loved from the contract where they listed down some budgeting numbers even taxes were pinpointed a number which is great that all just shows these guys know how to run this and am excited for it I was to give it a shot maybe I will have to ditch digital ocean for a change.

critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:15:12 AM

Exactly my reaction when I saw the CEO speak. The dude even has experience with other well ran ICOs so he knows what he is doing. The transparency i loved from the contract where they listed down some budgeting numbers even taxes were pinpointed a number which is great that all just shows these guys know how to run this and am excited for it I was to give it a shot maybe I will have to ditch digital ocean for a change.
I think it is in need of great projects project an experienced CEO and transparency thus can deliver projects to success.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:05:01 AM

they make a tv spot? I do not know the American TV market, is there even advertising for blockchain projects there?
But I can well imagine that it works, it will certainly reach many new populations that have not heard anything about titanium or cryptocurrencies in general
girib1684

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:12:41 AM

Titanium Blockchain is a new distributed ledger based platform that is aiming to create the decentralized version of services such as Amazon Web Services, Rackspace, and Microsoft Azure.

I'm sorry, but have you just copied this sentence from one of sites with ICO's reviews? Or maybe you have written this review of Titanium ICO?

This statement I found in ICO related website. You should check carefully about Titanium you will be see only positive reviews about it.
nugrama

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:08:10 AM

I think it is in need of great projects project an experienced CEO and transparency thus can deliver projects to success.

I agree with you, I think this project requires an experienced team to advance this project. Hopefully, I have a good cooperation between the teams and participants for the development of this project. easy to hope this project can be a success until the ICO is completed.
MegaHit!

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:51:38 AM

So does Titanium have a working product now?
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:17:33 AM
Merited by Anilg (1)

Hello Friends

could anyone tell here what is the concept of Ingot token here in titanium. I read few posts on telegram but could not understand it.

Ingots are in the far future plans for Titanium.
Eventually, their plans is to move their services onto their own dedicated blockchain rather than the ethereum network which they are using now.

When they do so, they will mint a new token, Ingot, that will be used to operate their platform and services.
When that happens, BAR owners will be able to trade in their BAR for Ingots.
Michael Stollaire threw around 1 bar for 1000 ingots trade in but that could of course change.

They anticipate development on their own blockchain to happen Q4 of this year, after they release their main service IaaS in Q2 and finish preliminary testing.

The ambitions of Titatnium are HUGE.
This is just one example of that.
It was hard for me to believe that they could achieve any of it at first, but as I got to know the company and team better, it seems completely possible for them to pull off everything they are setting out to do.
We are talking internet 2.0 type stuff.

Such huge vision some of which is already being implemented... upcoming should come here and borrow some few leaves from the titanium team it's really an inspiration..

the dedication of the CEO is one that's very attractive i must say.... very hardworking and only set his mind on the big big picture.. i must commend

Honestly speaking, they did a very good job and still doing more to implement other goodies along the way, titanium has been a very responsive team with an outstanding concept that will take them far
jeribean

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:21:42 AM

I'm glad I was able to join. Just hoping for everyone's success here.
emmawill

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:38:02 AM

Not bad!
Anilg

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:15:36 AM

In addition to all the collaborations and partners, the roadmap and the marketing, what is then needed to grow is 1-2 good exchanges.
If BAR stays only on Tidex, Idex and Etherdelta, it will never have the visibility it should!

You are so very right bro. These platforms are traded mainly by ethereum traders most time. It will be good to see bar listed against btc and usdt in sites like poloniex, bittrex and binnace

Yes, I am also hoping in near future BARs will be trading against top crypto currencies. But before that lot of development will happen and we need to keep watch.
daplaam

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:29:32 AM

UPDATE:
We have looked further into your account and did not see before that you made both of your payments after the ICO has already ended. Unfortunately BAR was sold out when the ICO ended on the 18th and late payments cannot be accepted for BAR. You will be able to receive a full refund after valid payouts are complete. Please send an email to ric******r@tbis.io with the subject REFUND AFTER ICO and explain the details of your payments for full refunds. Thank you for your interest and look for BAR on exchanges

PREVIOUS MESSAGE:
Yours came in as an underpayment but your account and payment have been confirmed. Please do not send another payment and your BAR will be distributed over the next 24-36 hours. Thanks for your patience and support

Well, I explained in the previous messages what happened to me, so I just want to forget FOREVER this unprofessional bullshit. Now I asked how many days they need to send me back the money. They checked and rechecked already the transaction so they just need to compile the form and send the money back.
Well, I’ve got no answer, just ‘ we will do as soon as we are able’

I’m afraid they have stolen my money

Well, it is kind of stupid to transfer funds when you can see the hardcap has been reached.. Of course it will take a little time for them to sort it out.
I’m not on my pc following this ico 24/7, I planned to invest 5k but I realized that the ico was ended.
But I was already registered and I noticed I have 2 pending transactions on my dashboard, with the amount of LTC and the address where to send the money. I considered these tokens as ‘reserved’. So I sent the money. Could be very easy to change these pending payments  in ‘expired’ status once the ico ended but they didn’t, they leaved all the info where to send money. So I sent.
Then they ensured I will receive the tokens, then that I must ask the refund.
I’m just an investor. They stopped me from their telegram because I was asking explanations.
Are you sure I’ve done some kind of stupid or they should act faster and more professionally?

it is always the same, someone is not correctly informed, do something wrong and everyone other is to blame. You should give them some time to check this, you are not the only one who is writing them. There is a lot to do after a successfull ICO. I can understand your displeasure, nobody likes losing money. titanium is a serious and above all professional company, so stay calm and wait. Good luck

I'm informed enough. The mistake is from their side, because if  customers like me can't purchase anymore, you need to WRITE. This is proper information. And now they own my money without any right. I would use to invest in other ways but now these funds are stuck in their wallet. So i'm losing time and money. A serious customer support take care to refund money as priority...

UPDATE
Still no money back till now. They didn't found yet the time to fill the form and click the button. They are still keeping my money without any right, telling me that they have many things to do. I believe it, but before to work on their own things, they should fix the problems like that.
Also because the problem is caused by them.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:31:22 AM
Merited by cryptossi (4)

Yes, I am also hoping in near future BARs will be trading against top crypto currencies. But before that lot of development will happen and we need to keep watch.

BAR Will be trading with the top cryptos given time, the "world's first decentralized cloud service provider' is a good line which will catch people's eyes, especially when everyone appears to be going cloud based to save costs on infrastructure etc..

girib1684

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:26:08 PM

BAR Will be trading with the top cryptos given time, the "world's first decentralized cloud service provider' is a good line which will catch people's eyes, especially when everyone appears to be going cloud based to save costs on infrastructure etc..

Yes. Right now BAR is trading with 45.95 BTC and 489.32 ETH volume. Its seems to good. In fact this is just starting. We can see soon very high volume in BAR trading.
BaliScript

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:56:10 PM

Yes. Right now BAR is trading with 45.95 BTC and 489.32 ETH volume. Its seems to good. In fact this is just starting. We can see soon very high volume in BAR trading.

Really nice that under these market circumstances, BAR is still going up in price. A few months ago it would probably be worth a lot more. But this is ofcourse for the whole market.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:04:29 PM

Really nice that under these market circumstances, BAR is still going up in price. A few months ago it would probably be worth a lot more. But this is ofcourse for the whole market.

It's especially remarkable that the main volume comes from IDEX. From my experience this exchange usually doesn't create much of a volume but it seems people prefer it over Tidex and ED.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: