Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:40:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀  (Read 80975 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:47:39 PM

I have to take a look at what it's like to partner with HTMLCoin. I must confess, this coin went past me so far. But the partnership seems to make both teams very happy, I'm sure it has a good value for both. So I'll read in now

I don't think the literarily wrote out their team 200 (collective) years of just for writing sake. They are obviously showing to the public what it means to have good heads around in his team. They are breaking barriers of any kind

HTML Coin has a lot of potential it's a great project for the Titanium team to partner with, the benefit to both is probably that each project compliments each other and they appeal to both sets of investors.

I think the titanium team is a very strategic team..

first they roll out a good product, partnered with electroneum, html coin and now planning to get listed on several exchanges... bravo!

The partnership with electroneum was one of my favorite things about titanium the fact they chose a coin with a lot of potential to partner with for the ICO was really a good move as it grows the ecosystem, we need to see more ICO teams accepting cryptocoins atleast the ones that have shown to be solid performers and with good tech. So the fact that they did shows that they trust the industry not just btc and fiat

The whole echo system is thriving and if coins did not collaborate together I doubt the echo system will stand still. especially with alot of fud going on against crypto as a whole. Now what titanium is doing is really something for the community as a whole making crypto valuable in the cryptoworld in various dapps. as you said we hope to see more collaborations from others on this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:08:31 PM

In addition to all the collaborations and partners, the roadmap and the marketing, what is then needed to grow is 1-2 good exchanges.
If BAR stays only on Tidex, Idex and Etherdelta, it will never have the visibility it should!
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:24:47 PM

In addition to all the collaborations and partners, the roadmap and the marketing, what is then needed to grow is 1-2 good exchanges.
If BAR stays only on Tidex, Idex and Etherdelta, it will never have the visibility it should!

You are right, and I am sure the team know this very well. Even though, I am not 100% sure, I think they already are negotiating with other, bigger exchanges and we will probably see BAR soon on other exchanges.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 03:25:35 PM

I have to take a look at what it's like to partner with HTMLCoin. I must confess, this coin went past me so far. But the partnership seems to make both teams very happy, I'm sure it has a good value for both. So I'll read in now

I don't think the literarily wrote out their team 200 (collective) years of just for writing sake. They are obviously showing to the public what it means to have good heads around in his team. They are breaking barriers of any kind

HTML Coin has a lot of potential it's a great project for the Titanium team to partner with, the benefit to both is probably that each project compliments each other and they appeal to both sets of investors.

first they roll out a good product, partnered with electroneum, html coin and now planning to get listed on several exchanges... bravo!

The partnership with electroneum was one of my favorite things about titanium the fact they chose a coin with a lot of potential to partner with for the ICO was really a good move as it grows the ecosystem, we need to see more ICO teams accepting cryptocoins atleast the ones that have shown to be solid performers and with good tech. So the fact that they did shows that they trust the industry not just btc and fiat

The whole echo system is thriving and if coins did not collaborate together I doubt the echo system will stand still. especially with alot of fud going on against crypto as a whole. Now what titanium is doing is really something for the community as a whole making crypto valuable in the cryptoworld in various dapps. as you said we hope to see more collaborations from others on this.

Exactly we really need more cooperation in the industry between the coins to actually show and grow trust between each other, the fact that titanium accepted coins like ETN shows that they believe in the value of crypto. It's basically the evolution of ICO's accepting btc instead of fiat, if we only ever accepted fiat what would that say for the industry that we don't see the value in it. But titanium taking ETN shows that they see value in crypto's beyond just BTC/ETH something not many groups acknoledge.

Too many groups treat crypto as if BTC/ETH and their own coin are the only ones of value, its good to see titaniums team is different.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:28:34 PM

I agree with you more exchanges are very important. They should try to add the Bars to top 10 exchanges. I know that it is hard to put it on all the best exchanges, but at least i know that they are trying their best. We will see in time.

duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:31:45 PM

You are right, and I am sure the team know this very well. Even though, I am not 100% sure, I think they already are negotiating with other, bigger exchanges and we will probably see BAR soon on other exchanges.
Just be patient and wait for new information from the project. I also invest in this project and will definitely keep BAR for a long period of at least 6 months because the potential of the BAR is huge and may soon reach $ 20 this year if listed above all big exchange
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:36:18 PM

Hello Friends

could anyone tell here what is the concept of Ingot token here in titanium. I read few posts on telegram but could not understand it.

Ingots are in the far future plans for Titanium.
Eventually, their plans is to move their services onto their own dedicated blockchain rather than the ethereum network which they are using now.

When they do so, they will mint a new token, Ingot, that will be used to operate their platform and services.
When that happens, BAR owners will be able to trade in their BAR for Ingots.
Michael Stollaire threw around 1 bar for 1000 ingots trade in but that could of course change.

They anticipate development on their own blockchain to happen Q4 of this year, after they release their main service IaaS in Q2 and finish preliminary testing.

The ambitions of Titatnium are HUGE.
This is just one example of that.
It was hard for me to believe that they could achieve any of it at first, but as I got to know the company and team better, it seems completely possible for them to pull off everything they are setting out to do.
We are talking internet 2.0 type stuff.

This is really going to be huge, i never saw this coming, that's like having there own cyberspace Smiley, a marketplace, an internet service provider and now this, titanium will surely shake the crypto world and i keep pondering what a titanium bar will worth in the future
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:39:06 PM

Hello Friends

could anyone tell here what is the concept of Ingot token here in titanium. I read few posts on telegram but could not understand it.

Eventually, their plans is to move their services onto their own dedicated blockchain rather than the ethereum network which they are using now.

When they do so, they will mint a new token, Ingot, that will be used to operate their platform and services.
Michael Stollaire threw around 1 bar for 1000 ingots trade in but that could of course change.

They anticipate development on their own blockchain to happen Q4 of this year, after they release their main service IaaS in Q2 and finish preliminary testing.

It was hard for me to believe that they could achieve any of it at first, but as I got to know the company and team better, it seems completely possible for them to pull off everything they are setting out to do.

This is really going to be huge, i never saw this coming, that's like having there own cyberspace Smiley, a marketplace, an internet service provider and now this, titanium will surely shake the crypto world and i keep pondering what a titanium bar will worth in the future

That's the thing! When will the possibilities end for Titanium! I can't imagine how much a BAR will be worth in for example 1 year??

If the project keeps delivering, I don't see why it couldn't hit $20-$30 a token.. I'm so happy that it's already over $2 so soon after listing on coinmarketcap. I will be monitoring this one closely for sure!
criptoguz

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:45:09 PM

michaelstollaire: "Doing the voiceover for an upcoming TV spot about Titanium for LA cable TV and to air on American Airlines monitors starting February 1, 2018!"

account instagram Michael Stollaire, great news
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 05:42:50 PM

michaelstollaire: "Doing the voiceover for an upcoming TV spot about Titanium for LA cable TV and to air on American Airlines monitors starting February 1, 2018!"

Yea.. great news.. titanium is sure the definition of How ICO should be structured.. It was thoroughly thought out all through... the products fit the project... a whole lot of good things about this vision

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
RealKariverson

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:48:47 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 06:24:31 PM by RealKariverson

Wow Titanium team keeps going all out. This is next level stuff!! Should have gotten a loan haha. But I'm atleast pleased I got a bit over 1k. Everything I had in fiat at the time.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:38:44 PM

Yes Nathan, you can't fault their strategy, they keep on delivering at each stage of the project.

This is a good sign, because they have a lot of work to do on their project and hopefully they will approach their targets in a similar way to how they developed their marketing strategy and keep improving.

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:47:47 PM

Nice, and they are now going to be on tv. Such a great news. Keeping advertising is very important to recieve more potential investors. They will maybe buy it on the exchanges later on. I will watch this TV spot Smiley.

cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:52:09 PM

Nice, and they are now going to be on tv. Such a great news. Keeping advertising is very important to recieve more potential investors. They will maybe buy it on the exchanges later on. I will watch this TV spot Smiley.

Michael really believes in this project and he is doing all he can do to make this project successful.

You can tell he has a lot of passion for Titanium and the general cryptocurrency industry, this will definitely help carry this project.

I also didn't realise he has Insta, I will definitely be following his account for extra inspiration!

Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:06:16 PM

Hello Friends

So this implies that Ingots will actually be coins by definition, rather than tokens, it does indeed sound ambitious, but I am confident in mr. Stollaire for his eccentric character. Reminds me of Elon Musk, do you have by any chance some articles or published media explaining more about the Ingots coins? I tried googling but could not get very far.

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
dogbond1611

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:20:31 PM

Michael Stollaire also reminds me of Elon Musk.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:12:24 PM

I agree with you, this partnership with electroneum is great. at all, the partnerships seem to have been chosen very strategically, one gear fits into the other.
but no wonder, the whole project seems to be meticulously planned. that's what it must be, if you have such big plans
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:33:45 PM
Merited by faulerwilli (1)

I agree with you, this partnership with electroneum is great. at all, the partnerships seem to have been chosen very strategically, one gear fits into the other.
but no wonder, the whole project seems to be meticulously planned. that's what it must be, if you have such big plans

You can see at the striking success of the ICO that the team is doing a lot of things right. The good partnerships are only one key to success. The TV spot they are planing shows that they are not resting at all but promoting their project further. This is exactly what the crypto scene needs.
Creeptolady

Activity: 70
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:40:08 PM

WOW! I must have missed the part about the Titanium Foundation. Thank you for not being all about the money, and for going out to support our veterans.

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
RealKariverson

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:04:08 PM

Michael Stollaire also reminds me of Elon Musk.

Not really. Michael said he doesn't like people that have "cool" ideas that can never deliver. That's called failure he said. Michael is a businessman, he wants his company to work.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: