Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:48:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀  (Read 80975 times)
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:48:38 PM

I think even from the very beginning of the coin's release, there will already be a good price. But I think that immediately sell will not. I think that 3-4 months later there will be a small profit.

My close friend is investing in a lot Icos. He once told me that, if you are a short term investor you need to wait at least a month after the ico to have some profit. So you are right about waiting a few months for the price increase Smiley.

Wasn't the price per BAR during the ICO $1? So even with the current price you would have already made profit and the tokens once traded for over 4$ a few days ago.

Yes but the price already dropped to $1.77 USD, just like the whole market I know, but I just hope it will not drop any further. It helps that the team is very active imo

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:56:44 PM

I think even from the very beginning of the coin's release, there will already be a good price. But I think that immediately sell will not. I think that 3-4 months later there will be a small profit.

My close friend is investing in a lot Icos. He once told me that, if you are a short term investor you need to wait at least a month after the ico to have some profit. So you are right about waiting a few months for the price increase Smiley.

Wasn't the price per BAR during the ICO $1? So even with the current price you would have already made profit and the tokens once traded for over 4$ a few days ago.

Yes but the price already dropped to $1.77 USD, just like the whole market I know, but I just hope it will not drop any further. It helps that the team is very active imo

Indeed, 1.77 is a low point which is good, the whole market is low at the moment but wont take long to recover after all the rumors going round.

I think Titanium with its low market cap at this stage will be a good little investment. I don't see it dropping at all from its current price thats for sure.

Even if it does, I will be accumulating more BAR to my portfolio.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:26:13 AM

many always ask for an exchange. In my opinion, Titanium should hurry with its own exchange :-)
Does anyone know when the titanium exchange should start? can not find an exact date
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:06:11 AM

Whole crypto market was in correction mode last few days. Also initially after listing many currencies sees some downmove due to people (who got free coin) sell coin to book profit. But I see this is very good opportunity to buy Titanium.

Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:57:01 AM

Whole crypto market was in correction mode last few days. Also initially after listing many currencies sees some downmove due to people (who got free coin) sell coin to book profit. But I see this is very good opportunity to buy Titanium.

It certainly is, I read today in the news that CoinExchange pledged to repay its customers as their exchange got hacked for 530M USD equivalent in NEM. We have a saying that after rain comes sunshine.

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:09:05 AM

many always ask for an exchange. In my opinion, Titanium should hurry with its own exchange :-)
Does anyone know when the titanium exchange should start? can not find an exact date

I think to the majority exchanges are the critical to have especially short term investors. I think with Titanium they still have a long way ahead and focus on which product to accelerate should be well thought. for the long term holders like me Cheesy I am just keeping an eye out for an all low price to get enough and save in a cold store. I expect the price to change drastically when a product is out.

girib1684

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:28:08 AM

Any of currency price will not stable for long time. Its always volatile. Infact this is correct time to buy BAR if anyone is ready to sell. Because of volume is still stable not much volatile.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:28:56 AM

I believe it will bounce back, the crypto market is not that good at the moment but with projects like titanium, i'm not scared, they have prospects and giving me a good reason to hodl, what happened earlier was the initial excitement by the community that led to a pump but with time, it will exceed our expectations
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:35:36 AM

I believe it will bounce back, the crypto market is not that good at the moment but with projects like titanium, i'm not scared, they have prospects and giving me a good reason to hodl, what happened earlier was the initial excitement by the community that led to a pump but with time, it will exceed our expectations

Most likely it will bounce back. But to find the perfect moment, right when the price hits the bottom to buy tokens is pretty hard. So it makes sense to buy in little portions and not all tokens at once. At least that's what I am doing currently. Stocking up while the price is still below $2.
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:41:55 AM

This kind of correction was expected but now it looks like market will on increasing again. Having a look at the all time high and current price market tells a lot. I do agree it bounce back time anytime because new positions,correction and consolidation have been done in all this period already.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 11:37:16 AM

This kind of correction was expected but now it looks like market will on increasing again. Having a look at the all time high and current price market tells a lot. I do agree it bounce back time anytime because new positions,correction and consolidation have been done in all this period already.

Yep markets are markets even for newly launched tokens, Titanium isn't the only coin i bought that has seen a correction back down, few others are in same spot, few others i got before have already returned to their ATH, so like i said Titanium due to its demand will as well.

Trying to figure when its at it's lowest is literal gambling as for all you know they will announce a major exchange tomorrow and suddenly it will be 10$ on ED/IDEX lol

If your gonna buy in just buy in don't wait till a random low, if you want to ensure best investment buy little by little to dollar cost average the investment.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 11:45:28 AM

Titanium recently got featured on the third largets cable television in the world AMC newswatch exposing titanium to millions of people outside the blockchain subculture

you may want to continue https://youtu.be/h56mR4pTm7A

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 12:03:47 PM

Titanium recently got featured on the third largets cable television in the world AMC newswatch exposing titanium to millions of people outside the blockchain subculture

you may want to continue https://youtu.be/h56mR4pTm7A

Nice find! More publicity for a token that sold out so fast is sort of scary actually lol. The price was going to skyrocket eventually, but this means I actually have to consider getting some more fiat in the market sooner than later (i don't like reallocating crypto as in the past whenever i do whatever coin i take out of skyrockets LOL). It's also really great to see more cooperation between the electroneum team and the titanium team hopefully the close tie will see both teams able to evolve their platforms at a much faster pace.

Anilg

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:05:31 PM

This is normal for currency market, it corrects in Jan month/start of the year and then goes up and make new high. I expect BARs to hit new high and not just new high but to go up by multiple times.  
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:12:41 PM

It's really nice to grab the current price of this coin along the exchange.. Cheesy

Yea. For who ever missed the ICO, the time to buy is now at the early stage of its existence in exchange sites. Buy as much as you can on every deep

I certainly agree. Whoever missed the ICO due to earlier closure or some other reasons, better to grab some BARs now and HODL it. Every dip that we see now is an opportunity to buy. When it hits more exchanges, we might not get this price.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:25:07 PM

Yep markets are markets even for newly launched tokens, Titanium isn't the only coin i bought that has seen a correction back down, few others are in same spot, few others i got before have already returned to their ATH, so like i said Titanium due to its demand will as well.

Trying to figure when its at it's lowest is literal gambling as for all you know they will announce a major exchange tomorrow and suddenly it will be 10$ on ED/IDEX lol

If your gonna buy in just buy in don't wait till a random low, if you want to ensure best investment buy little by little to dollar cost average the investment.

The big exchange will surely have an impact on the price. As previously said you can't really tell for sure when the price is low but you can decide if it is at its lowest say in the last 25 hours. This is a process with any coin if you are a daily trader if you are in it for the long term you would not care much until a given milestone is hit.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:16:06 PM

It's really nice to grab the current price of this coin along the exchange.. Cheesy

Yea. For who ever missed the ICO, the time to buy is now at the early stage of its existence in exchange sites. Buy as much as you can on every deep

I certainly agree. Whoever missed the ICO due to earlier closure or some other reasons, better to grab some BARs now and HODL it. Every dip that we see now is an opportunity to buy. When it hits more exchanges, we might not get this price.

I am having this feeling that titanium can be seen to make an all time high of $20 or more straight from the $2+ price it's dangling on presently. Just like btc crush the 10k atm most people was expecting in about 48 hours
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:19:37 PM

Buy now or hold? What you guys say?

It is your choice of course in the end, but selling now is not a good move. So you should hold what you have now, and even buy some more. The price dropped from nearly $4 to $1.73 now. This is a chance for you to have more Bars for a cheap price.

girib1684

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:44:37 PM

Buy now or hold? What you guys say?

It is your choice of course in the end, but selling now is not a good move. So you should hold what you have now, and even buy some more. The price dropped from nearly $4 to $1.73 now. This is a chance for you to have more Bars for a cheap price.
Yes. Rathaha is right. Unfortunately ETH & BTC price is too high today and BAR price too low. Means you can purchase max quantity by using both currency.
BaliScript

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:50:46 PM

It certainly is, I read today in the news that CoinExchange pledged to repay its customers as their exchange got hacked for 530M USD equivalent in NEM. We have a saying that after rain comes sunshine.

I was kind of shocked reading your post, but it seems that it is CoinCheck not Coinexchange who got hacked.

This is wat I read: ''Coincheck said in a statement it would repay the roughly 260,000 owners of NEM coins in Japanese yen''

I hope Titanium will have a second look at his security since many hacks are going on lately 

Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: