Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:00:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀  (Read 80977 times)
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:28:47 PM

So there will be a new currency called the Titanium bar token? Do you guys think think that it will ever become as big ripple or dent as example?
And what makes this coin different than any other coin?

I believe so, one titanium is about a dollar now, i don't see how it won't excel once it hits various exchanges and is a good project, which will give investors the courage to hold, most investors do the early dumping thing when a project has nothing good or unique to offer like most lending platforms, so if you ask me, i see titanium hitting the moon sooner than expected, my opinion

With the current panic in crypto space I hope the value would stay the same. It is crazy how some are panicing just because of the crazy bitconnect crap and other rumors as if it is the first time. We need crypto and good projects like this otherwise good bye freedom and hello control and centralization.

Bitconnect was a scam from day one, and anyone could see that. I think it's very good for the crypto world that they are out now and the big bang they've done. I hope people will remember this and start investing in sane projects not pyramidal scams.

It is a pity that there are so many scam attempts in the cryptoworld, I usually dislike governmentally instituted regulation but when I saw Bitconnect and how many people I've seen actually investing in it, made me change my mind.

Titanium is transparent & logical, the community has a thing or two to learn form them!

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BaliScript

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:32:10 PM

Hi,
After doing some google search, I found out that Michael Stollaire was Verge, xvg, core member. I also known about the fud that the Verge team already left the project.
How do we know if this is not another Verge 2.0

These are fuds you never know if that is true or not. Have you checked the counters on the Titanium site ? More and more bars are sold everyday to investors i believe this coin will not be left.

Yep, just a load of fud cause someone is jealous of the product or they want "there" coin / project to moon.

Time will tell Smiley I'm confident in the Titanium team - they have shown great composure so far and I still believe that if they can get the ball moving and start putting out real customers - this will take over in the next 5 years

Yep the team seems to be handling things in strive, honestly a team member having previous experience in previous coins no matter the state of that coin is good as it allows the team to learn from past triumphs and pitfalls to avoid them. And in the end we're talking a big difference were talking ERC20 vs actual ground up coins. Titanium has a solid business case and that business case i think is what we're getting behind not just a random 3 digit coin with little worth. This stands to be a coin with actual weight behind it as its useable for a real service.

I do believe in the project. This is one of the biggest ICO i have ever seen.
However, I just want to make sure everything is clear.
Here is the link of the Interview with the CEO, when he was in Verge:
https://cryptoincome.me/2017/10/03/interview-with-the-verges-michael-stollaire/
From the way he was described, he should be someone high up in Verge, probably core member.

This article you shared says Michael Stollaire is from Verge, I didnt know that. Is he still in that team or did he leave Verge?

Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:50:21 PM

Hi,
After doing some google search, I found out that Michael Stollaire was Verge, xvg, core member. I also known about the fud that the Verge team already left the project.

These are fuds you never know if that is true or not. Have you checked the counters on the Titanium site ? More and more bars are sold everyday to investors i believe this coin will not be left.

Yep, just a load of fud cause someone is jealous of the product or they want "there" coin / project to moon.

Time will tell Smiley I'm confident in the Titanium team - they have shown great composure so far and I still believe that if they can get the ball moving and start putting out real customers - this will take over in the next 5 years

Yep the team seems to be handling things in strive, honestly a team member having previous experience in previous coins no matter the state of that coin is good as it allows the team to learn from past triumphs and pitfalls to avoid them. And in the end we're talking a big difference were talking ERC20 vs actual ground up coins. Titanium has a solid business case and that business case i think is what we're getting behind not just a random 3 digit coin with little worth. This stands to be a coin with actual weight behind it as its useable for a real service.

From the way he was described, he should be someone high up in Verge, probably core member.

This article you shared says Michael Stollaire is from Verge, I didnt know that. Is he still in that team or did he leave Verge?

That is an interesting question, according to a reddit post, Michael Stollaire is operating independently as #Verge Ambassador

The reddit post can be found here: https://www.reddit.com/r/vergecurrency/comments/7ccj4x/michael_stollaire_back_on_the_verge_team/

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:57:15 PM

So there will be a new currency called the Titanium bar token? Do you guys think think that it will ever become as big ripple or dent as example?

I believe so, one titanium is about a dollar now, i don't see how it won't excel once it hits various exchanges and is a good project, which will give investors the courage to hold, most investors do the early dumping thing when a project has nothing good or unique to offer like most lending platforms, so if you ask me, i see titanium hitting the moon sooner than expected, my opinion

With the current panic in crypto space I hope the value would stay the same. It is crazy how some are panicing just because of the crazy bitconnect crap and other rumors as if it is the first time. We need crypto and good projects like this otherwise good bye freedom and hello control and centralization.

Bitconnect was a scam from day one, and anyone could see that. I think it's very good for the crypto world that they are out now and the big bang they've done. I hope people will remember this and start investing in sane projects not pyramidal scams.

And, many lost in the bitconnect, even after many warned that it was not a reliable project. Ideally and before investing, study hard on the project in which  are interested.

OI
viettrung21

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:06:42 PM

Hi,

After I checked Verge linkendin and their website, I did not see his name. So I assume he is not part of the team anymore. However, regarding some FUDs relating to verge, I don't know if it is related to Michael Stollaire or not.
If possible, I would like to hear some words from the CEO on this matter, as clearing this confusion will definitely bring more investors to Titanium.
Zenome Platform

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 07:10:30 PM

Where can I find the results of the pre-ico?

ZENOME: REVEAL YOUR DNA VALUE
 ■  BLOCKCHAIN-BASED GENOMIC ECOSYSTEM   ■
[ Site ]  ■  [ Twitter ]  ■  [ Facebook ]  ■  [ ANN Thread ]  ■  [ Whitepaper ]
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 07:56:18 PM

Hi,

After I checked Verge linkendin and their website, I did not see his name. So I assume he is not part of the team anymore. However, regarding some FUDs relating to verge, I don't know if it is related to Michael Stollaire or not.
If possible, I would like to hear some words from the CEO on this matter, as clearing this confusion will definitely bring more investors to Titanium.

I have to disagree, responding to random FUD is not the way to run a business, as you'll constantly be distracted by nonsense, theirs nothing negative been said related directly at Michael so he has nothing to respond to and more so, this is a completely new project and team, so i don't see any reason he should have to waste time on a non-point. I look forward to the project development and news on the platform and i think thats what everyone should focus on not, random "might be" fud that seems to be the thing of the day to talk about.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:14:16 PM

Hi,

I have to disagree, responding to random FUD is not the way to run a business, as you'll constantly be distracted by nonsense, theirs nothing negative been said related directly at Michael so he has nothing to respond to and more so, this is a completely new project and team, so i don't see any reason he should have to waste time on a non-point. I look forward to the project development and news on the platform and i think thats what everyone should focus on not, random "might be" fud that seems to be the thing of the day to talk about.

Guys, I don't see a problem that one of the team was a former member of Verge. We don't know why he left Verge and you cannot compare Titanium to Verge. The only thing that matters is that Michael Stollaire is now 100% focused on his new project - Titanium.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:37:43 PM

For me the past part is the team of Titanium. they are efficiently handling things and also I believe they will also handle the project effectively and efficiently. Thats why investments are coming in continuously and keep shortening their distance to reach their hardcap. I will HODL BARs for sure.

this does not come as a surprise at all giving the number of years of experience that the is existing collectively among the team members. One should expect them to do really great with the project. i am very sure this team was selectively picked and kudos to whoever brought the team together. did a really good job.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:40:25 PM

Hi,

You're right, one thing is starting a business and another is knowing what you're actually doing, titanium provided me with what i need in every project, which is a track record and years of experience, they also provided a unique offer, the community is expanding and is very vibrant and i hope this will surpass my expectation
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:21:41 PM

Hi,

You're right, one thing is starting a business and another is knowing what you're actually doing, titanium provided me with what i need in every project, which is a track record and years of experience, they also provided a unique offer, the community is expanding and is very vibrant and i hope this will surpass my expectation

You are 100% right Ace, this project has so many positives, a brilliant team, great product with an actual use, intelligent marketing and a massive community promoting the project.

Nearly 23M BAR tokens sold!!!!

fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:31:45 PM

Hi,

You are 100% right Ace, this project has so many positives, a brilliant team, great product with an actual use, intelligent marketing and a massive community promoting the project.

Indeed, Titanium is one of the few projects that investors should seriously consider. But it's hard to fight through this massive amount of new ICO everyday and discover the good ones.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:57:28 PM

Hi,

Guys, I don't see a problem that one of the team was a former member of Verge. We don't know why he left Verge and you cannot compare Titanium to Verge. The only thing that matters is that Michael Stollaire is now 100% focused on his new project - Titanium.
Well if he was the former member of Verge then i can see this ico going the right way because a lot of my friends invest in Verge and they have never regretted putting a single euro in it. I hope that this ico will get a lot of attention because they are partners with google.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:01:56 PM

Hi,

Indeed, Titanium is one of the few projects that investors should seriously consider. But it's hard to fight through this massive amount of new ICO everyday and discover the good ones.

True words. The amount of new ICOs that are starting every week is enormous. So I can understand that people have problems finding real gems, like Titanium. Here comes marketing in place, a very important aspect, no project can neglect to attract investors.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:04:52 PM

How many days do you guys think that Titanium needs to hit the 35 million Bar ? They are very close, and when i keep check it sometimes i see improvement. I think that they need a week to hit the target.

platot

Activity: 101
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:30:29 PM

good project.
Fabriz

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:40:19 AM

What's the circulation number ? The price of 1$ seems a little high
dominic0284

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:41:48 AM

i am so excited to be part of the project i will support you guys all the way
BlackRock

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:59:41 AM

Where can I find the results of the pre-ico?

Pre-ICO sold out. Actually it sold out some days before it would have ended, soon the ICO as it seems will sell out much before than its end Cool

Is the airdrop is still on ?

scudrock

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:36:45 AM

Congratulations on this fantastic product Mike.

Wish you and your team best of luck
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: