Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:52:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Titanium - World's First Decentralised Cloud Services Provider 🚀  (Read 80980 times)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:41:40 AM

Token sale started from 1st January. As I can see one BAR token value equals to 1$ ? Can anyone confirm this?
Where can we check ICO subscription progress?
This is good project and I would like to see people's response.

I am not 100% sure if it's still correct but the whitepaper states, that the exchange rate is 700 BAR for 1 ETH. With the current surge in the ETH price that would equal a token price of about $1.8.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:09:32 AM

I've been watching this ico's progress for a while,  and I guess it is pretty slow. I am not an experienced person in the branch, and I might be wrong.

The Titanium project is a new one, unless you're mistaken but from the little research that i've done, it is, ICOs take some time to perfect and also sometime to start making profits, is just like a startup business, you don't expect it to start booming immediately.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:12:56 AM

Token sale started from 1st January. As I can see one BAR token value equals to 1$ ? Can anyone confirm this?

I am not 100% sure if it's still correct but the whitepaper states, that the exchange rate is 700 BAR for 1 ETH. With the current surge in the ETH price that would equal a token price of about $1.8.

Yeah I saw this, does seem relatively high - however.... it's good that the bonus sale is very limited ( maximum of 15) this will prevent dumping once it hits the exchanges, something that most ICO's offer a 30-40% bonus and this only promotes dumping to make instant profit.

ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:17:05 AM

I've been watching this ico's progress for a while,  and I guess it is pretty slow. I am not an experienced person in the branch, and I might be wrong.

The Titanium project is a new one, unless you're mistaken but from the little research that i've done, it is, ICOs take some time to perfect and also sometime to start making profits, is just like a startup business, you don't expect it to start booming immediately.

Not sure which part you think is slow. There are many things to account for when you are running an ICO; especially if the cap is quite high. Even post ICO you should expect things to take sometime especially if they plan to liquidate most banks require KYC/AL process.

rosemarie151212

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:27:33 AM

What are BAR tokens rate right now?

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:37:23 AM

What are BAR tokens rate right now?
Right now the rate is 300 BAR = 1 Eth.  It is fixed and it's not going to be changed till the end of the sale.
BaliScript

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:30:00 PM

If you dont like to read reviews, but rather watch video reviews, you can try this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icIItRCjzio&feature=youtu.be

It is interesting, I just can not focus because of the accent of the woman speaking

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:34:07 PM

Nothing nearly can immediately boom. Even big companies, when they were young didn't boom fast, because everything needs time. Nobody will invest in a ICO who did not do anything or is not working on it.

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 01:55:44 PM

Yeah I saw this, does seem relatively high - however.... it's good that the bonus sale is very limited ( maximum of 15) this will prevent dumping once it hits the exchanges, something that most ICO's offer a 30-40% bonus and this only promotes dumping to make instant profit.

Ya I used to like coins with high bonuses but something I learned early on is those are the coins that the first few days after hitting exchanges is just a series of red candles of people dumping all their bonus tokens and killling the price of the token. Keeping a reasonable token bonus definitely is a good sign they are monitoring token health for the future
chocobo21

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:24:23 PM

If you dont like to read reviews, but rather watch video reviews, you can try this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icIItRCjzio&feature=youtu.be

It is interesting, I just can not focus because of the accent of the woman speaking

Interesting video ! Thanks for sharing with us, yeah you are right the accent makes it a little bit hard to understand especially for people who are not fluent in english
stantpro

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:01:17 PM

Titanium blockchain services appears to be the answer to proprietary challenges and customised technology owners.
Monopolizing services would be truncated with this all encompassing decentralized platform solving many service oriented
constraints across several divides with diverse policies, laws and regulations.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:05:01 PM

Nothing nearly can immediately boom. Even big companies, when they were young didn't boom fast, because everything needs time. Nobody will invest in a ICO who did not do anything or is not working on it.

I completely agree with your point. We should not compare previous ICOs with the newer ones. People have lots of awareness now and they are started looking in to many details before they decide on investments. See the pre-sales of Titanium. It closed with huge success. Its not a joke. Investors (small or big) understands the potential of this project and going for it. Probably they will also give time for the boom that you are talking about.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:14:30 PM

Ya I used to like coins with high bonuses but something I learned early on is those are the coins that the first few days after hitting exchanges is just a series of red candles of people dumping all their bonus tokens and killling the price of the token. Keeping a reasonable token bonus definitely is a good sign they are monitoring token health for the future

You just made a superb valid point, most of them looking for bonuses have nothing good to offer and vice versa, it goes both ways but the master and student are just waiting to make profit and then dumb the project, most projects with strict principles are the ones that last longer
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:23:00 PM

You just made a superb valid point, most of them looking for bonuses have nothing good to offer and vice versa, it goes both ways but the master and student are just waiting to make profit and then dumb the project, most projects with strict principles are the ones that last longer

Yep not only the point above, but I'm a fan that Titanium has decided to go for an airdrop.

Look at TRX - it had a recent airdrop of 500 tokens, that got me interested in the project and actually made me want to invest... Also - them 500 tokens are worth around $100 give or take ( Market price flying )

Just goes to show that an airdrop doesn't necessary lower the price and in actual fact - it's a great way to get the product more known / across the board.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:30:44 PM

People need to have patience when it comes to blockchain startups, it's an expensive process and the developers need to ensure everything is working 100%. As previously mentioned Titanium has a lot of different features and components which will take a considerable amount of time to set up.

I have also noticed on TBIS' webiste that they have an additional feature that I failed to mention before, apparently they will also be launching a recruitment service to help startups find the finest employees, consultants and contractors for their business in mere minutes.

This project gets better and better!

tzegian (OP)

Activity: 265

Founder of Greepto.gr & CryptoAnalogy

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 04:52:33 PM

Is the telegram bot working  Huh I typed /start but there is no reply for sometime

Type "titan register"
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 04:53:05 PM

People need to have patience when it comes to blockchain startups, it's an expensive process and the developers need to ensure everything is working 100%. As previously mentioned Titanium has a lot of different features and components which will take a considerable amount of time to set up.

I have also noticed on TBIS' webiste that they have an additional feature that I failed to mention before, apparently they will also be launching a recruitment service to help startups find the finest employees, consultants and contractors for their business in mere minutes.

This project gets better and better!

Yep I always find it annoying that so many people think if a token doesn't promise +5000% daily profit it's not worth holding. Crypto is a world of people looking for the next pump and dump instead of looking at the next actual bitcoin style project that may take a while but in the long run will pay off in dividends. Titaniums got an actual product and platform with real goals will they reach every one of them day one probably not will they be 1000000% profit day one probably not, but a year from now who knows the market they target is massive and diverse so growth potential is enormous
BaliScript

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:53:56 PM

On which exchandes will be BAR?

I think you are talking about exchanges? Just had a look on the roadmap and other sections of the website, but I cant find any info on this. If anyone else knows, please share

tzegian (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 04:54:09 PM

Why does not Titanium have any referral program?  For example, referral program of the LuckyToken lets my friends know about the lottery platform, invite them and other players using my personal referral link and receive a reward.

Hello, Titanium HAS a referral program. Actually, it has 2. One is for the airdrop, and the other one is the standard for investing. You can sign up at the site to see your referral code.
tzegian (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 04:55:16 PM

Please send it at the bounty thread here so the bounty manager sees it and includes it at the spreadsheet:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2526642.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: