Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:15:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what are the benefits of bitcoin?  (Read 3966 times)
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:10:54 PM

The most important asset of cryptocurrencies is the convenience of its use. As it has been said before, Bitcoins are not processed during the transaction by any intermediaries. With international trade based on traditional money, considerable costs are generated by currency conversion. In addition, the transferred Bitcoins get instant on the target account - regardless of the countries from which participants participate in the transaction. Operating cryptocurrency is extremely safe, much more reliable than transfers using classic cash accounts. Despite this, there were reports of theft or loss of Bitcoins, but this is not a scale comparable to the daily burglaries of traditional bank accounts.
Bitcoin has a defense mechanism against inflation - its resources will only increase to a limit of 21 million. It will take a few more years to reach this barrier, as currently there are just over half of the sum in circulation. Impossible are occurring situations of "printing" money, known after all, from the modern practice of states.
And the last, for many a key advantage of Bitcoins - they ensure reliable anonymity during the transaction.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:15:54 PM

From my opinion about the bitcoin there are so many benefits of bitcoin like that many people full fill their dream, it help the people to become rich or milliner, bitcoin help in do online shopping , pay the bill, ticket booking etc,. It also helps those people who are workless or jobless and don't have any source of income by using bitcoin these help to earn the money for their family. The main benefit of bitcoin is to invest the money in bitcointalk and get more benefit from the bitcoin in the future because the value of bitcoin is increasing in the future.
TheIO

Activity: 33
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:17:03 PM

Its magic internet money! what else could you possibly want?
Shironkuro

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:34:55 AM

For me, the benefits of bitcoin is that it can help you to earn money yo support your financial needs. And also you can invest here and it will bring you double profit, sometimes bitcoin will changed your life specially the way you live.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:03:52 AM

what are the benefits you get in bitcoin? And how those it affect your daily living?

There are many benefits in having btc, because btc is an online money or digital currency, people are having short time and easy way of paying bills, buying stuffs or items and simply saving or investing, and if you invest btc it will be back to you doubled because of what btc can increase very fast. And now btc has 500k thousand pesos in the Philippines, so it has more advantage and benefits.
Bitcoin has a lot of benefits the most impressive thing about bitcoin is its profit giving nature which has given millions to the people and that’s the main reason bitcoin is being discussed everywhere at this time and more if you want to send anonymous and untraceable transactions bitcoin is best for this bitcoin is the step to the modern world In which our money will be on internet and we can use it according to our desires,
Adine.lablab

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:31:13 AM

The benefits of bitcoin is first they help people who dont have a work second you can invest your money and it will back to you double because bitcoin can increase fast.there so many benefits here in bitcoin
Edrian

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:34:37 AM

what are the benefits you get in bitcoin? And how those it affect your daily living?

I guess compared to a regular job, bitcoin doesn't have health care, loan, or 13thmonth pay. Bitcoin doesn't have many benefits but the only thing I see about bitcoin is it will give you so much earning depends on what amount you invest, it was an easy work, compared to a regular job, bitcoin is stress-free. And the most important benefits you can get with bitcoin is your time, a time to be with your family and friends because you can do bitcoin wherever you are, it was the best source of passive income and that what bitcoin benefits me.
Amanda Krause

Activity: 84

XWIN CryptoBet ICO 01/01/18

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:51:51 AM

Bitcoin has lots of advantages! One of them is online transactions which I appreciate very much. What is more, we always get a great income, so Bitcoin gives you the opportunity to work.
Renai0925

Activity: 268

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:53:41 AM

The benefits of bitcoin? For finance, since you are investing a portion of your fortune to see it grow more as the value rises. But that's just the tip of the iceberg, you can also use the cryptocurrency for online transactions and transfers, and more.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
john70

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:02:52 AM

Bitcoin has numerous benefits and advantages over using localized currency.Bitcoin is the only payment method that is hundred percent irreversible and cannot be charged back,for this reason only we should be careful when we sending Bitcoins,be sure that we are sending to a trusted vendor.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:44:46 PM

Bitcoin is peer-to-peer decentralized digital currency that is easier to move money and transfer with a faster time and lower fees but thats the only first couple of years of bitcoin but now it takes a long before its transfer .
Yeah you are absolutely right. Bitcoin is a payment method type that can be used in any transactions and made it faster and easier for you while you are not getting into that complex way of methods for transactions in older times. on contrary, like you said, yes it takes a little more time in transferring but don’t you think still it is much better than most of the payment methods.
koyo12

Activity: 123

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:00:06 PM

Benefits of bitcoin,  is when you hold it, in the coming year th ed price of bitcoin is getting high.  Thats the advantage..

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
maynguyen

Activity: 163

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:02:49 PM

Bitcoin has many benefits. bitcoin is an excellent internet payment portal. We can pay and deal with the internet quickly and for free. In particular, we can make a lot of money from bitcoin.

JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:03:59 PM

There are several thing that I get as benefit in using/getting involved with Bitcoin. One example is that I am able to earn money from it anonymously and I learn many things regarding financial freedom just by using it. The additional income that it provides help me in different ways and I am grateful for it. Take note that this income is also tax free so I'm getting the full amount of it without any government intervention. Second one is that it provides unlimited reach regarding BTC transfer and I am able to transfer money (through BTC) to different parts of the world.
kamudd

Activity: 466

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:11:51 PM

the benefit I get from bitcoin is that I can live independently and even be able to help my parents in the economic field. at the moment I can only be grateful to have known btc.

Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:14:28 PM

Some of the most common benefits of bitcoin can be googled as of now. Here are some links -> http://cs.stanford.edu/people/eroberts/cs181/projects/2010-11/DigitalCurrencies/advantages/index.html
https://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/100314/what-are-advantages-paying-bitcoin.asp

I will not paste or type anything what is written there, just read it there if you like. I ensure you that those are trustworthy informations and sites.

So let's move on to my real take on this topic.

(FOR ME) Bitcoin in real world doesn't really have any benefits as of now besides the high transaction value it entails and it so-called "convenience" experience of people in making transaction nowadays. Other than that is uncharted land, but as bitcoin will be recognized by each country as a somehow legit mode or tool for transactions, then we can at least expect that it will help us make our lives easier by simply giving us a more simpler way of doing our transactions.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ShiroThe5th

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:18:18 PM

one of the benefits of bitcoin is earning. earning here through campaigns can help to your daily living they can give you extra income. it can help also a lot to the students, it can give you extra money to guarantee your education and help to your parents.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:20:34 PM

I earned bitcoin and because of that I was able to buy things I needed for my family.  Before my salary from my regular job does not pay that much.  I needed an extra income and thankfully I found bitcoin.  Eversince I knew bitcoin my day is not complete without checking its price and having an income with it.
Aljay7

Activity: 156

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:26:23 PM

For me it helps many people to live in easy and helping us in our financial problem. But bitcoin help people that learning about it and having a good life in bitcoin.
mjnick01

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:29:37 PM

what are the benefits of bitcoin? Many of the benefits of bitcoin are easy to pick up delicious play
It's hard to get rich but enjoy getting you out
so I can say that the bitcoin benefits a lot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: