Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:01:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what are the benefits of bitcoin?  (Read 3966 times)
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 02:32:08 PM

BITCOIN,according to me is full of benefits.It is such platform that helps to earn money from home.We can also invest in this and gain profit.Also its transactions are much more faster than money transactions through bank.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:34:32 PM

The benefits of bitcoin are numerous, we can have full rights to our digital currency. And the security level is very high, the transaction is very fast. Bitcoin almost changed the finances of my life, he was like an asset in my life.

kingragnar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:19:28 PM

Bitcoin has a lot of benefits like the everyday you need in your life with bitcoin you can get it and your financial problems. If you think that all kinds of problems regarding money can be dealt with by bitcoin as long as you know how the right strategy and talent you can become rich. There is a lot of wealth in this way and I hope it will be like them too.
Grey21

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:26:00 PM

The benefits of bitcoin is more on financial matters because some of us has no permanent work and need some extra income to sustain the needs of our family.
sclmte

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:39:53 PM

Benefit of bitcoin first of all is a hassle free. It can earn and save you more to secure your future since its a hassle free you can pay through online since you dont have to travel to pay your bills and expenses  . And you can have bonding to your family at the same time. No charge if you have to send or transfer the money. If it has a charge its minimal
Having bitcoin in my life is a big opportunity for me. It gives me the chance to earn. Holding more bitcoins and store it in our wallet has the biggest possibility to increase its value. Also it has the capability to bring out the best for us to become more successful in our future lives. With the investment it can double our financial condition.
LyQaN

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:05:41 PM

First and most important for almost everyone out here is the value that bitcoin possess and amount of profits it helps to earn.Second,Transaction are quite fast between any individual living anywhere on planet provided he/she has internet access, though transaction fees has increased ,its quite low as compare to other system and it does not require any medium to transfer money , it is peer to peer transferable .

if bitcoin is used a legal tender in countries
it will bring transparency in the system, system will be corruption free,will increase weight towards digitization process

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
Tanazir

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:17:10 PM

Bitcoin is so useful and it helps a lot to me It's worth it, it's so incredible and this one thing that helped me I spent a year working with bitcoins. Now I can pay my own due to bitcoin. I can put my money in my bank account. I can protect my money because of him. I love Bitcoin because it always helps me financially
pukwengkweng

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:19:31 PM

Bitcoin has numerous benefits and advantages over using localized currency; I will discuss some of the biggest advantages. first is irreversible transaction, then bitcoin has no paperworks so its not hassle, and lastly Quick and cheap transactions.
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:26:43 PM

The advantage of bitcoin is that I can directly benefit from the benefits of investing in bitcoins. His influence in my life is to make my economy improve.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:31:46 PM

what are the benefits you get in bitcoin? And how those it affect your daily living?

Bitcoin is a decentralized currency that has been helping a lot of people to save and invest for the future. It also provides a high profit and even low cost and faster transactions. Through it, a lot of people's financial growth strikes higher. It is a better source of income. It is a helping hand for those who are jobless and hopeless unemployed users.
mbakruroh

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

enterapp.io PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:34:36 PM

bitcoin benefits for all transactions in the world of cryptocurrency, because bitcoin as a big coin and transactions, trading, buying and selling always use bitcoin. bitcoin can be one of the viral and important coins in cryptocurrency. so the benefits of bitcoin vary greatly.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
armandoz

Activity: 162

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:47:00 PM

benefits of bitcoin give another hope to my dreams to have a extra income without going outside and having an income even i'm in retiring age and no one like hired me. i can buy what i like.  invest, payment, tuition fee or my

Lannie25

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:12:13 PM

what are the benefits you get in bitcoin? And how those it affect your daily living?

For me Bitcoin is a blessing or grace which come from the above. Wherein he use human intelligence to creat it, that we should be thankful everyday.
Bitcoin makes the system more organize and centralize which dedicated for the innovation that everyone’s wants to achieve the success in future.
Genosx

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:15:21 PM

Bitcoin is something that created by human intelligence that I think we should be thankful off.
There are lots of good things that bitcoin provides for the entire world. It makes the system more organize and centralize. Having bitcoin makes everyone’s life more convenient in all aspects .
kenjay11

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:04:26 AM

Bitcoin is a big help in our world and in all of us, because it helps us in different ways. And bitcoin also helps to reduce unemployed people in some countries. Because in some countries many people are unemployed like here in our country and bitcoin helps to minimize it, and we still have more benefits in bitcoin.
seanskie18

Activity: 390

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:18:12 AM

Bitcoin have so many benefits. It makes the world more organize and centralize. It makes the life of everyone more convenient in all aspects.

lyndon30

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:39:19 AM

so many benefits have in bitcoin there are permanent work and some extra income that's why i love bitcoin it always helps me financially,so the benefit of bitcoin very greatly and it is a better source of income
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:43:47 AM

Today, there is nothing in bitcoins that affects my everyday finances, but to be honest I became nasty and a little bit depressed since I begun trading cryptocurrecncy especially bitcoins. But that was me, you can get all the best out of bitcoins by buying and hodling it... the price will definitely rise as months go by.

So what are the benefits of bitcoins? Since it cannot be transferred instantly, we can just use it to store money so it won't suffer from deflation.
MJG24

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:53:14 AM

The biggest benefit you can get from Bitcoin is that it allows you to have extra income due to the revenues that you can get during the trades.
Clover_Faith

Activity: 237

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:57:13 AM

Using bitcoin their are many benefit that gives bitcoin to every user so that they working hard to get more bitcoin. So the benefit of bitcoin that i get are i can sustain my needs in everyday, i can also help my parents need and most of all i can save income for my future. The affect to me is i can stand along by myself.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: