Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:31:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what are the benefits of bitcoin?  (Read 3966 times)
Sihab76

Activity: 1302
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:20:33 AM

The benefits are all related to financial life. This affects our lives in a positive way, as it enables us to improve the standard of our lives.

Yes very good informative idea. Bitcoin mainly affects financially in our life. Bitcoin provides money so that we can buy many necessary elements /things such as food, clothing, footwear, shopping 🛍, marketing, etc.  Bitcoin now use as many hotel 🏩 and restaurants.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cinemo

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:23:25 AM

what are the benefits you get in bitcoin? And how those it affect your daily living?
there are many things that bitcoin can give benefits to people one is income . you can get more mone in bitcoin if you have a lot of knowledge  like trading and mining because it gives a bitcoin to them if you know this and i think bitcoin is the best solution to solve the povert in all economy.
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:35:55 AM

what are the benefits you get in bitcoin? And how those it affect your daily living?
there are many things that bitcoin can give benefits to people one is income . you can get more mone in bitcoin if you have a lot of knowledge  like trading and mining because it gives a bitcoin to them if you know this and i think bitcoin is the best solution to solve the povert in all economy.

Bitcoin's financial benefit is unquestionable and is really making the bitcoiners community become bigger. It provide income to its growing community thus making their lives easier and happier.
Dine19

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:48:13 AM

Their are a lot of things and benefits we get in bitcoin, like for what?,bitcoin is the easiest coin we do transaction to buy a things we need they have a online shops that accepted bitcoin payments,bitcoin give us a lot of money that we do to work with bitcoin.
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:09:37 AM

I think as what I experience dealing with the company and management of bitcoin they make my life more convenient than before.
They provide me options on how to earn money without spending too much effort for it which is  a great thing to me.
thunderclup

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:42:41 AM

Thier is a lot of benifits in bitcoin like my daily needs and I also earn money quilky. Bitcoin help me to invest faster than other.
zhinaivan

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:49:21 AM

The benifits of bitcoins many,first is you have a weekly salary if you join to the signature campaign,you can buy goods and you can pay the montly bill in your house and also if you dont have work you can work and invest to the bitcoin that you can earn money.
newguy05

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

Someone is sitting in the shade today...

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 10:59:16 AM

There is no benefit for me these days because I am just monitoring the price movement I stucked can not trade huge price fluctuations.

▄██████
       ▄████████
     ▄██████████
   ▄█▀     █████
 ▄███      █████
█████      ███████████████████████████
█████                           ████▀
█████                           ██▀
█████                          ▄▀   
██████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████████▀
L I N K
by BLOCKMASON

..CREATE WEB APIS........
..FROM ANY SMART........
..CONTRACT.........................

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

READ THE
WHITEPAPER

>>>

▄          █▄                         ▄
██▄        ███▄                     ▄██
████▄      █████▄                 ▄████
██████▄    ███████▄             ▄██████
████████▄   ▀███████▄         ▄███████▀
██████████▄   ▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
████████████▄   ▀███████▄ ▄███████▀  
██████████████▄   ▀█████████████▀   ▄██
████████████████▄   ▀█████████▀   ▄████
██████████████████▄   ▀█████▀   ▄██████
████████████████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
BLOCKMASON
BUILDING THE FUTURE

FACEBOOK
REDDIT
TWITTER

LINKEDIN
GITHUB
MEDIUM
Kristalx2

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:00:32 AM

Bitcoin has important role in my life, bitcoin was improove my financial, I didn't expected that it can be so valuable, and I am happy because I know about bitcoin earlier than most of people in the world, I can hold it for long term to get much profit.
Adam 87

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:17:30 AM

Had amazing benefits from bitcoin so far .. iam currently using usi crypto currency..

Heres my link take a look! Smiley

https://tribe87.usitech-int.com/
Fretcy

Activity: 395

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:41:27 AM

There are many benefits for using bitcoins compared to fiat currency, there is no need for third party involvement for transaction or payments all over the world as the network is decentralized, bitcoins gives a sense of financial freedom to its users which is not possible with fiat currency, no one can control the bitcoin network and all the transactions are recorded on the public ledger which is visible for every one in the blockchain. No one will be able to track when you send or receive bitcoins. Low transaction cost for transferring bitcoins through peer to peer network.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:36:44 PM

The use of cryptocurrency is completely anonymous – by registering in the system you do not provide any personal data, and nobody can know anything about you except the address of your wallet, which is essentially uninformative.
Bitcoin - a decentralized currency that has no Bank issuing it. Thus, no third party (even government agencies) are unable to affect the cryptocurrency or to regulate its existence.
There are no set fees for execution of transactions – the user decides what Commission he pays (the more the Commission, the faster will be implemented the operation).
Bitcoins to the dollar depends on demand - the more users are buying the bitcoin, the higher its rate. No other financial processes in the world or exchange rates do not affect the value of bitcoin.
You can use bitcoins anywhere in the world, at any time, through a multi-platform wallet. Payment system, there can be after hours or weekends.
first of all you can learn a lot of things and secondly there are a lot of other things which are not in other crypto its transitions are very fast and its price is also very high than any other currency and you can earn a lot of money from it because it provide a lot of good opportunity for earning and its also helping in reducing of unemployment and the most ting about bitcoin is that it can make you rich in a short time because it’s a committed currency and it always give it reward to same time so be a part of bitcoin and change your life.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
buiting

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:14:31 PM

earned good from bitcoin and have extra money to pay for my kids

also try to make  blockchain meeting in my area

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:49:03 PM

Bitcoin has important role in my life, bitcoin was improove my financial, I didn't expected that it can be so valuable, and I am happy because I know about bitcoin earlier than most of people in the world, I can hold it for long term to get much profit.
I am glad bitcoin is giving a lot of profit to all users and people are enjoying the real life just because of bitcoin, it is a ray of hope indeed. In bitcoin you will see a lot of ups and downs but no need to be worry because all of it is temporary and someday you will say life is beautiful with bitcoin. It is a source of money making for those who are not having any other source for earning and they are unemployed.
shayon

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:09:58 PM

Mainly bitcoin are using in virtual web world and it is support us our financial in our living smartly because now a days all are depend on web like online shipping.
Mrliberty

Activity: 193

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:23:38 PM

Bitcoin has so many benefit which are extra ordinary
Image result for what are the benefit of bitcoin
Very Low Fees. Currently there are either no fees, or very low fees within Bitcoin payments. With transactions, users might include fees in order to process the transactions faster. ... Digital Currency exchanges help merchant process transactions by converting bitcoins into fiat currency.
valentinen39

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:26:15 PM

The best benefit above all is that, The value is keep on increasing consistently, Next thing is that btc is good for longterm investment because of the volatility of the market and it will increase its value further more as the time goes by.
sqcrypto

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:32:08 PM

The £12,500 (currently) per bitcoin is a small benefit 😎
Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:52:26 PM

bitcoin can I make it work to earn an income. Because trading bitckin is simple, my life changed after knowing bitcoin. I was a worker in a company, and now I can get an extra income from bitcoin. I like my life now
Jessica2009

Activity: 348

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:05:19 PM

Since bitcoin is a digital decentralized currency and it is irreversible it can be transferred globally with low cost and faster. We have to find vendors who can be trusted the only thing is that we have to keep our wallet safe in our hands.We can purchase anything with the help of bitcoin from whole over the world .These are some of the benefits of bitcoin.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: