Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:44:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what are the benefits of bitcoin?  (Read 3966 times)
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:22:57 PM

what are the benefits you get in bitcoin? And how those it affect your daily living?
First of all, it is highly secured, because no one can control bitcoin even the government. Second, you can easily withdraw money from your bank account without any help of physical card and pay anyone anywhere. Third, then you can use bitcoin to earn money from campaign that is why I really like bitcoin at the first place.
Bitcoin really helps me alot to sustain my daily living and I can now help my parents for some financial aid. I also less involved in playing online games because I read more about bitcoin to gain more knowledge.
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:26:42 PM

what are the benefits you get in bitcoin? And how those it affect your daily living?
Bitcoin is very beneficial for us. In some people, bitcoin is their main source of income for them to sustain their daily needs and wants. The most important benefit of bitcoin is its capability to help people especially to their financial needs. Earning bitcoin is not easy. You need to work hard and spend some time and effort before you earn a decent amount of it. But its gonna be worth it since the price of bitcoin today is very high and its continuously increasing. Also, investing your money in bitcoin can help you generate more money in the future.

Isaacck1

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:28:31 PM

I get too many benefits in bitcoin. One of these is the knowledge that I gained. It is good to have also the knowledge about the happenings not just in the reality but also in the Internet world. Next is the money I got, it helped me a lot in terms of buying what I want and what i need in the school, in the house and others. Lastly, it improves my thinking, I tend to think more than ever.  
Darknight31

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:37:40 PM

Effect in habit. Actually spend free time by sleeping but now spend in crypto.
Bitcoin also effect in economy life. I get more income in bitcoin.
Bitcoin gives us the benefits that will make us earn money. It turns our free time into money rather than to sleep. And these money comes also with the knowledge that we will gain in the process of earning that money. We earn money that can help us in our daily living, mostly serves as a source of income for many. Financial aspect of life is the most affected and gains more benefits when it comes to bitcoin.
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:03:24 PM

First of all, it is highly secured, because no one can control bitcoin even the government. Second, you can easily withdraw money from your bank account without any help of physical card and pay anyone anywhere. Third, then you can use bitcoin to earn money from campaign that is why I really like bitcoin at the first place.
Bitcoin really helps me alot to sustain my daily living and I can now help my parents for some financial aid. I also less involved in playing online games because I read more about bitcoin to gain more knowledge.
In short, bitcoin is decentralized which government can't able to acces on this,Well, kind of users can hold multiple bitcoin addresses and they aren’t linked to names, addresses, or other personally identifying information. Howeve, that's advantage from us to make money without any proof to provide unlike in the real world which if we apply in a industry company  there's a lot requirements to make us hired.
sksaddam

Activity: 691

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:30:02 PM

Bitcoin hold is beneficial, if you hold Bitcoin Bittrex,livecoin or any other crypto trade site you get bonus coin when ended any bitcoin fork. Also, you can exchange Bitcoin on any currency.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|
DassKass

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:41:06 PM

1. Freedom of Payment : This is one of the biggest advantages of Bitcoins. One can easily send and receive Bitcoins anytime across the world.

2. Choose your Fees : While mining of Bitcoins, no fees is charged to receive Bitcoins. Transactions takes place between two end users. No role of third party comes into an existence.

3. Security : Bitcoin mining payments are much more secure as compared to other payment methods.

4. Transparent and Neutral : The information related to Bitcoin is all recorded on the block chain real time.
leisha

Activity: 105

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:53:10 PM

When I discovered bitcoin, I became more curious about cryptocurrencies. I became eager to earn cryptocurrencies for an alternative source of income. Holding bitcoin really gives you a lot of profit but some cryptocurrencies are not that high and increasing just like bitcoin so we need to be wise. I can say that bitcoin gives us benfits by giving more profit and changing our attitude. When bitcoin was invented, lot of people became patient, persevere, dedicated and hardwork just to earn more bitcoin. It also gives people a second chance to be successful in life and to reach each of one's dream.

[ N O M I N E X ]     EXCHANGE     ◥      telegram     ► facebook     ► twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)        in        T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:54:53 PM

Bitcoin can grant you a lot of benefits. One of it is mostly occuring in your monetary aspects. Bitcoin can make you earn large amount of profit and it can also make you able on buying all the things that you want. All you need to do is to exert time and effort here and you will surely end up satisfied. I always allot time for bitcoin everyday and I consider it as a must.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:17:16 PM

Bitcoin has a lot of benefits. It's decentralized and eliminates intermediaries. It is useful for peer-to-peer transactions. Transactions can be made easily and the privacy is protected. But unfortunately these benefits are not why people are using Bitcoin. Bitcoin is not used as a payment system. It's an asset which people are investing in.
It is quite given that bitcoin could definitely give people a lot of benefits in many aspects. We are all aware that bitcoin is a fine of crypto-currency, in such thing that it can function as a currency in the virtual world for faster and reliable transaction. It could also be a source of our income in time when we used Bitcoin in the rorm of investments and trading which it could give us a chance to earn and to have a good profit.
zynan

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 11:21:52 PM

Bitcoin has so many benifits, it can be a source of income to those people who has no regular jobs. So with profit and money that you gain from bitcoin, you can buy everything you want and you can help your family when it comes to financial problems.

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
ihsanskanzaone

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:26:30 PM

Bitcoin was originally created for easy and secure online transactions. But after many internet users around the world start using bitcoin as a means of transaction resulting in a high price increase from bitcoin so many users start investing in bitcoin because they see bitcoin in the future will give big profits.
Dani33

Activity: 128

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:48:53 PM

Bitcoin have many benefits, the profit for example, the fast transaction and more privacy than a bank payment. But above all is a long time investment that can change the life in better

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:54:15 PM

makes you rich
The benefits we can earn from bitcoin is to make you rich. Because the value is increasing day by day. Bitcoin makes you rich if you have dedication, efforts, and hardworking. Bitcoin helps you to become rich and successful in future..

Kumbopulus

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:56:13 PM

Bitcoin is meant to be a trustless decentralized peer to peer virtual cash. The benefits of this are many, but the most important one in my opinion is the ability to send and receive transactions from anywhere in the world very fast and cheap.
BlackBi88

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:57:26 PM

Talking about the benefits of BTC, it has many benefits that you may not know. Firstly, Bitcoin is very secure in every transaction, which also makes Bitcoin often used by individuals for malicious purposes. Secondly, the BTC has a lot of benefits for everyone, which helps to reduce the unemployment rate in other countries, because the bitcoin job on the bitcointalk forum can be done by just one computer. Internet connection. The third benefit of Bitcoin is that it allows us to earn a huge income from it without spending too much time on it. Other altcoins are very potential if you know how to exploit and invest in time.  Tongue
bce

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:57:58 PM

I think the bitcoin benefits for me are very clear as a long-term investment asset or a side job that can benefit in terms of the economy in my life, and another benefit is to add to the technological knowledge of the growing world economy
Larva14

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:02:16 AM

The benefits and affect in my daily life is make me happy. Bitcoin helps you to earn in high profit, is one benefits you can earn in bitcoin, all you need is determination in work , patient to wait. Bitcoin is change your life easily from rugs to riches.
niemsarkar

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:29:17 AM

In my point of view bitcoin are mainly use in virtual world and in virtual world we can use bitcoin in online shopping and others payment because this is only use in virtual world
MrYan

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:31:10 AM

bitcoin got out of hand and turned into reality
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: