Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:48:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what are the benefits of bitcoin?  (Read 3966 times)
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:37:46 AM

Well Bitcoin its self is a benefit to us. It is the great invention of its time now It is being used by everyone and getting popular day by day.
The benefits I get from Bitcoin that it is fast and I don't have to put my personal information to use bitcoin it is anonymous it can be used by anyone from anywhere in the world and it has great value and demand. I get easy profit from Bitcoin and I get pay in Bitcoins and hold it to get profit. Many people who are not earning anything but started earning money from Bitcoins so, Bitcoin helped many people.

Some benefits

-Fast
-Anonymous
-Secure
-Decentralized
-Can be used by anyone.
There is no doubt that bitcoin has introduced a very fast way of transaction as well as due to the decentralization of bitcoin now each and every country are investing their money in bitcoin that’s why the demand of bitcoin is increasing day by day which is enhancing the price of bitcoin.
RKSummer

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:02:56 AM

The benefits are all related to financial life. This affects our lives in a positive way, as it enables us to improve the standard of our lives.

According to those who used bitcoin for a very long time, the benefits that can acquire in bitcoin is they are financially confident because it is a very good source of income (joining a bounty campaign.
Another benefit is it enhance the English vocabulary.
It is very convinient because the transaction is easy and fast.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
Arslada

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:06:37 AM

Anonymity, freedom, increasing value. That's my main reasons why I use BTC and other cryptos.
burong1

Activity: 238

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:08:16 AM

what are the benefits you get in bitcoin? And how those it affect your daily living?
the benefits of bitcoin is you can earn knowledges that you can keep in your life but not only that you can earn money too through bitcoin because bitcoin is one big help for those who are using it because bitcoin also help us to increase our knowledge in speaking in english and a big income for us.

aray80

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:22:52 AM

In my opinion, Bitcoin is also influential in our economic life. And I earn more income in bitcoin.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:31:49 AM

From my experience about bitcoin there are so many benefits of having bitcoin . Those people who belong to middle class family bitcoin help them to become rich  person in the country and change the standard of the people. The second is with the help of bitcoin you can develop your own business so there are another source of income which help you in poor condition . The third benefits of bitcoin to online shopping etc.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:35:36 AM

what are the benefits you get in bitcoin? And how those it affect your daily living?
The benefits I can get in bitcoin now I earn money, that big affect in my daily life. In bitcoin I earn now and I support my family. Bitcoin is a big help for me and to everyone. Bitcoin give me hope to become successful and financially stable.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
anjaydut

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:40:04 AM

bitcoin brought a big change in my life, not just supplemented my income, but now I also have savings from working in bitcoin, and that's great for my family
different from my previous life with uncertain income, I am grateful bitcoin can be present to this world

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:40:59 AM

there were so many benefits of bitcoin in our life but in my case the benfits that i get for owning a bitcoin is i can earn a profit to it because bitcoin acts just like any other investments out there and also it can give me a profit just by selling or converting it to our local currency. bitcoin also changed and improved my daily lifestyle because now im more productive and i dont waste my time anymore on useless and worthless things like computer games and social medias (e.g facebook and youtube)
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:44:52 AM

The benefits of bitcoin for me is I earn money and I support my family, that big affect my daily life from rugs to riches. Bitcoin is a key for me I earn unlimited income. Bitcoin helps me and my family to become successful and financially secure.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:49:21 AM

There are lots of different benefit of having bitcoin. The first by the bitcoin you can complete your dream like that you buy your own house and buy your own car etc. The second benefit is with help of bitcoin you can do online transaction like pay the bill, online shopping , online ticket booking etc. The third benefit and the most important one is it help the people to become rich and built up their economic status and change the complete life style of the people.
0k4m1

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:55:41 AM

Pros:
- Freedom of payment: pay anyone anywhere whenever and how much you want without any kind of limits.
- Lower fees for transactions: by doing transactions with bitcoin you are paying lower fees than doing it with money and banks.
- Less payment fraud risk: bitcoin transactions are secure because they can't be undone (no chargeback frauds) and they don't carry private information about the parts involved.
- Security and control: bitcoin users have total control over their bitcoins, as opposed to people who uses banks to store their money. Bitcoin wallets are extremely secure if you follow simple precautions.
- Neutral and transparent economy: anyone anytime can verify in real time in the blockchain all information of bitcoin transactions that ever happened. Bitcoin protocol can't be controlled by any individual or organization.
arlinxoha

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:07:34 PM

There are many benefits in bitcoin. It helps us a lot in financially. This has got a positive effect in my life. It has had an impact on my daily routine. Because it meets all my daily needs. I and my family were free from poverty. Not only me but also many people have enriched Bitcoin.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
snipetr

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:09:20 PM

Bitcoin is nothing but money, it is provide us all advantages of money. Beyond that it have other most important benefits as,
- Decentralisation - it is open for all, anyone and anywhere from world work on it.
- Easy to work - work from any device from pc and mobile too.
- Anonymous transactions abd
- Transparency - it is clearly indicate status of blockchain.
sharm2121

Activity: 238

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:26:19 PM

The benefits of having a bitcoin is number 1 you can convert it to you currency and then you can buy what you want. Second, in bitcoin your investment is secure. For me bitcoin doesnt affect my daily living,because i dont have bitcoin now Cheesy but i want to have it. LOL

chathun

Activity: 96

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:41:24 PM

in my openion bitcoin is mainly helps to improve my financial condition.then we can make our life more comfort.and also we can be able to do online transaction like pay bill,online ticket booking etc.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:41:31 PM

The benefits of having a bitcoin is number 1 you can convert it to you currency and then you can buy what you want. Second, in bitcoin your investment is secure. For me bitcoin doesnt affect my daily living,because i dont have bitcoin now Cheesy but i want to have it. LOL

Bitcoin future currency. So most of the people save the bitcoin it help to for the future investment. You wil gather more information frome bitcoin. You will paln to work for the future growth. Bitcoin is connect the people for share the information for bitcoin. It will help to improver the people life and improve the knowledge. It to good to for the future improvement. People will growth country also growth. So it will connect the all country people.
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:14:01 PM

Bitcoin is a very useful thing. It gives us a lot of benefits. We all know that it is a cryptocurrency.
People can use it at online very comfortably. If we invest in bitcoin we don’t need to pay extra taxes because there is no relation between the government of any country and the authority of any local bank. We can transfer money to any friend or relative by not giving charges or paying very small charges. Any people invest money here with hiding there introduction. Many people invest a big amount here for getting big benefit and becoming rich.
tumokatok

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:22:59 PM

so many advantages gained for bitcoin users one of them is in transactions using bitcoin not necessary to the bank, no need to shop just enough transfer shop and all you need is internet connection, of course it is very helpful in my daily activities
BitDiscussion

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:37:58 PM

in my openion bitcoin is mainly helps to improve my financial condition.then we can make our life more comfort.and also we can be able to do online transaction like pay bill,online ticket booking etc.
yes bitcoin make our life very comfortable and we earn very easily high amount of money through btc then  i think if all the government accept it so it is very better for the economy of a country.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: