Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:44:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what are the benefits of bitcoin?  (Read 3966 times)
zemb

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:45:04 AM

There are so many benefits we can get from bitcoin. It's especially for our financial life. You can get some profits from them, their so easy to use, and so many more.  Smiley
Tantlizbat

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:53:26 AM

The benefits of Bitcoin is all about the income the payment the financial support,and it's connected to our daily lives us a human being,Bitcoin is a big help in our intire world who is continuesly believed and explore what's all about it,above all Bitcoin is my main source of income
Bitcoin has countless benefits. When we sit to count them it becomes hard to enlist every. People are trying to get more bitcoin because they do not want to waste this moment. And for the jobless and hopeless it is like a ray of light in dungeon.

People happily owe a large sum of bitcoin because they know it will rise in worth even more and will reward them with multiple benefits and ease
yashjaat

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:13:24 AM

current research reveals that some of the most financially successful people in the world are Bitcoin investors. Founders of Yahoo, PayPal, e-BAY, billionaire Richard Branson and Asia’s richest man Li Ka-Shing, all invest in Bitcoins. While financial success is pegged on several factors, it is a fact that Bitcoin is gaining more and more popularity as a worldwide currency. Compared with other world currencies, Bitcoin investors agree that it has more advantages over the dollar and other world currencies. Major world currencies are prone to many challenges that affect their value and purchasing power. With Bitcoin, these challenges are less since no government or country controls the unit. Here are some of the benefits of investing in Bitcoin.
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:54:03 PM

From what I experience in the services of the company of bitcoin, they gives you convenience to the fullest. Bitcoin provides you effortless in all transaction that you will made;
through this you can save more time, and money than doing manual procedures.
spinach98

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:07:20 PM

There are many benefits that you can get from bitcoin specially in paying your bills.Bitcoin provides more convenient and less hassle in paying your bills and also bitcoin has no additional charges.Bitcoin also has no tax and government cant hold bitcoin,it really helps alot of people financially so dont waste any time in your computer playing games so just do bitcoin to earn more money instead.Bitcoin changes many people life because with bitcoin they can also earn more and more when time passes by when they rank up because the higher the rank the bigger you can earn in signature campaigns.
CryptoCurr

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:38:59 PM

what are the benefits you get in bitcoin? And how those it affect your daily living?
Profit! I mean real profit. when you buy bitcoin and keep it for 2-3 months you make profit, and with that profit you can buy anything you want.
plaintiff77

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:49:35 PM

Bitcoin has many benefits specially with regards to your financial.Bitcoin is the answer to your financial problem,the key to your success and the way to reach your dreams in life.On myself bitcoin benefits me alot and I am so thankful that bitcoin came to my life its because right now I can assure that after a couple of months or 1 year I can be able to earn big in signature campaigns and I can also achieve my dream house and car,it is all because of bitcoin that the reaso why I work hard right now to rank up so that I can have a better future for myself and to my family as well.I am hoping that bitcoin will continue to grow because many people benefits bitcoin alot.
CR7_JUNIOR

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:52:39 PM

There are hence many assist of bitcoin in my dynamism, bitcoin is second child support after fiat for that excuse bitcoin is participated to repair my finance burden, taking into account bitcoin i can have more amassing child support, and clever to along with what therefore far away-off I can not pro. Bitcoin is my long-term investment.
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:31:58 PM

what are the benefits you get in bitcoin? And how those it affect your daily living?
This is my source of income now, I earn money without sure income but being smart I can manage my money fron bitcoin. Since when bitcoin is part of my life it change my life style, from nothing I buy new gadget and help to my parent in financial needs, and now I the one who sustain my schooling and my sister daily needs. A great opportunity gives by the bitcoin, because it change my life and soon I'm become a millionaire.
rahmanrock

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:46:06 PM

The main affect of Bitcoin in my life is finencial freedom.BTC give me the opportunity to earn a handsome figure of money with it and lead a decent life  Grin
It accually change my way of living  😎
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:51:31 PM

I can't tell all of those benefits that bitcoin is giving me since almost all the time it gives me benefit when it comes to financial matters. Unlike before when bitcoin is still not in my life, struggling financially is one of my problems but now because of easy way of making money in bitcoin through holding and trading I'm having that freedom.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:09:07 AM

The benefits that I have felt is that we can get to know various people from all over the world so that opens our opportunity to do business other than payment method using bitcoin. Besides, we can also earn monthly income from bitcoin.
Isaacck

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:11:09 AM

Well, you can appreciate the benefits of bitcoin depending on how you use it. If you use it for storing money, the benefits include the rise of its price, security (as far as I know), the decentralization and easy to manage money. If you use it for investment you can see how bitcoin grows tremendously. If you use it for buying and selling, you can see how easy it is to transfer bitcoins.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:21:27 AM

The benefits that I have felt is that we can get to know various people from all over the world so that opens our opportunity to do business other than payment method using bitcoin. Besides, we can also earn monthly income from bitcoin.

It seems that many benefits can be obtained from Bitcoin instead of making money but can be a fast payment method. Wink
Batang Hambog

Activity: 223

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:23:44 AM

What are the benefits of money ? Bitcoin is no different than money, It has an exchange so it has a value, It's not the bitcoin that's going to effect your life it is the revenues that you are going to get from it. Every bitcoin invester is dreaming to be rich one day from his investments in it. That is the goal of bitcoin (making us rich) . For me It's effecting my life very positively ,because it is making me financially comfortable and confident.
Actually there are so many benefits in using bitcoin. It actually helps me in financial aspect of my life that can support my dailly needs by buying necessary thing using my bitcoins by exchanging it into fiat. Then it helps me to save money from my own profit here.
cajuelan

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:27:13 AM

The benefits i get on bitcoin are it makes me more patience and be optimistic on whatever comes up on my life and of course gain more money to support financial needs.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
CR7_JUNIOR

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:45:39 AM

The further of bitcoin for me is learn child support and maintenance my relatives, that omnipotent play-fighting my daily moving picture from rugs to wealth. Bitcoin s a key for me I earn utter allowance. Bitcoins helps me and my associates to become perky and financially safe.
jcee14

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:59:40 AM

Having a bitcoin has many benefits because if you convert it in peso you have a lot of money, and you can buy what ever you want and it will help you in your daily financial needs.
apaachi

Activity: 92

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:55:57 AM

It makes the world more organize and centralize. It makes the life of everyone more convenient in all aspects.
bubble pop

Activity: 265

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:05:30 AM

The benefits of bitcoins is money, it is a great investment these days and we all know that investment leads to a lot of money. And knowing that the bitcoins are volatile it is great for a buy and sell process if you do not know it it is you are gonna buy bitcoins in a lower price when it fall then sell it when it rises and that would be an easy money for you. A lot of beneficial thing bitcoins can give you. You can even have a lot of money by just holding that coins a lot of people are now a millionmillionaire by just holding their bitcoins in a long period of time so that is gonna benefit in your side
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: