Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:23:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what are the benefits of bitcoin?  (Read 3967 times)
luigidosado

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:37:36 AM

There are a lot of benefits in using bitcoin. Bitcoin offers lots of opportunities even for ordinary people. People can use bitcoin as a form of investment that gives you profit within a little time. Bitcoin provides jobs by joining different campaigns giving enough money to every users. It helps a lot when it comes to financial aspect of some people.

tanginamoo

Activity: 276

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:41:02 AM

what are the benefits you get in bitcoin? And how those it affect your daily living?
There are many benefits if you have bitcoin. If you have bitcoin you have an instant bank wherein you don't need to file documents or papers to afford a growing money. It is also a way to the future cashless society.

wail3Bahwu

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:21:59 AM

what are the benefits you get in bitcoin? And how those it affect your daily living?

main benefits bitcoin will be future investment, only need internet access and smart phone / PC and 30 minute to make your investment.
easy making wallet and easy using bitcoin
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:24:21 AM

Currently BTC is excellent tool for investment. At present we can see big BTC dump and it is good to time to buy bitcoins and earn good profit

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
MetalGear

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:31:34 AM

The benefits of bitcoin is it will help you to gain income and money. Bitcoin will also help you to secure your future financial. On the other hand, bitcoin has good affect in my life like it helps me to gain money that I really need in my daily life and daily expenses.
charlescoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:41:12 AM

It makes the world more organize and centralize. It makes the life of everyone more convenient in all aspects.

Actually bitcoin is all about decentralization not centralization, and right now there is nothing convenient about bitcoin whatsoever. The only benefit it has is the jump in value that is making people money.
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:56:38 AM

There are a lot of benefits in using bitcoin. Bitcoin offers lots of opportunities even for ordinary people. People can use bitcoin as a form of investment that gives you profit within a little time. Bitcoin provides jobs by joining different campaigns giving enough money to every users. It helps a lot when it comes to financial aspect of some people.
The benefits of the Bitcoin  is not only to send money from point A to point B. It has many other functions and opens up many opportunities that the community is still exploring. Some of them have already been turned into real products and services. Most likely, some of the most interesting ways to use Bitcoin will soon be shown.
dammang

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:17:33 AM

The benefits are all related to financial life. This affects our lives in a positive way, as it enables us to improve the standard of our lives.
it is big benefits specially in financial,it can help to poor people they can get job even they are in thier home,,they can easily transact to other because of this opportunity

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Rayner77

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:19:02 AM

Aside from the money you could have made when Bitcoin was a little less than a dollar, I can't seem to identify other advantages since some alt coins are actually performing better than Bitcoin.
Sate Jamu

Activity: 431

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:07:20 AM

Many benefits if we have bitcoin and I think the most important is profit, as happened with this year that the rise in bitcoin price is fantastic so that makes many users satisfied with bitcoin performance.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████
 ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████
████[        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████[     ▄█████████████      ██████████▄
████[    ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀██████
████[   ]████                         █████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄._       ]████
████[     ▀████████████████████▄      ]████
████[        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ]████
████[                       ]████     ]████
████[                       ▄████     ]████
████[     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀     ]████
████[    ██████████████████████▀      ]████
████[     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'        ]████
█████                                 █████
 ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 Y██████████████████████████████████████▀
  `"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S E S S I A

NEW GENERATION
SOCIAL NETWORK

█████████ █▄
█████████ ███▄
█████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

GET APP

Get cashbacks from your
purchases and kickbacks
from your friends purchases
▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████

███▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
███████████████████
████████████████▀
████████████▀
█████████▀
█████▀▀
███
GET IN ON
Google Play
██████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████

,d██
        d███
  _o▄▄▄.███b▄▄▄▄▄
,▄██████▄ ▄███████
▄███████████████
███████████████
████████████████
▀█████████████████
 █████████████████
  ███████████████▀
   ▀████▀  ▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
kevinZD

Activity: 122
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:33:30 AM

Actually, there's a lot of benefits of bitcoin, such as it can change your life and your future, and it will help people who didn't have any work, and bitcoin also help you to gain more money through investing.
syahdurindu

Activity: 231

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:37:05 AM

My advantage of bitcoin is to improve finances, by working in the bitcoin field, I can meet my daily needs and can buy whatever I want without asking parents. It is a joy for me because I feel to be an independent human being....

Heartseed

Activity: 82

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:41:10 AM

Bitcoin benefits mostly likely affects in the financial status of an individual. since bitcoin is used in converting it as a money. bitcoin helps in the financial needs of an individual in terms of their daily life. bitcoin also use in the transaction in the internet. so bitcoin have many benefits in terms of money.
Edsemen

Activity: 413

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:42:37 AM

Bitcoin has a lot of benefits. It's decentralized and eliminates intermediaries. It is useful for peer-to-peer transactions. Transactions can be made easily and the privacy is protected. But unfortunately these benefits are not why people are using Bitcoin. Bitcoin is not used as a payment system. It's an asset which people are investing in.
Well for me bitcoin has a lot of profit as we know that coin can be hold and bribg up to the future thats one of the benefits, and also if conquer all the things about bitcoin specially meeting other bitcoin maybe in time to time we can have an income so that it we're insured for the tomorrow thats called benefits also, but theres a lot of benefits to tackle so for me one of the most benefits is to assure our future

reisuke24

Activity: 358

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 11:48:51 AM

benefit of bitcoin not give affect to my life. i mean, the fluctuate of value cant make our life bad or better. but its give effect when you have some piece of bitcoin.
and unstable price will give you chance to earn more profit, if you trade your coin, buy and sell at right price, you can get profit by the difference price.
belalangsembah

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:51:58 AM

bitcoin will change your life just for those who understand about bitcoin and use it, actually bitcoin can be one of your alternatives in investing other than that trading using bitcoin is also profitable for them
djgtr

Activity: 951

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:07:50 PM

benefit of bitcoin not give affect to my life. i mean, the fluctuate of value cant make our life bad or better. but its give effect when you have some piece of bitcoin.
and unstable price will give you chance to earn more profit, if you trade your coin, buy and sell at right price, you can get profit by the difference price.
Bitcoin really gives as an extra income and it is really a great benifit to as bitcoin has really a big benifit because we can gain through it  in a simple way such as joining a campaign trading investing etc.But i really reffer on joining campaign because it is not really risky .How ever all in bitcoin is really a big benifit because we are the one who decide on what way we choose on gaining such profit.
Bryan13

Activity: 127

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:20:45 PM

The benefits of bitcoin is, it can give you a job at home, you can earn money on it. It can change your life. Bitcoin have easiest way for transaction and low/cheapest fee. Bitcoin is secure and safe.
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:23:25 PM

Bitcoin is really useful because it makes transactions easier. And aside from it's convenience, bitcoin is a good long term investment because it is really profitable. It's price is volatile, and it can increase or decrease multiple times in a short span of time depending on market demand.
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:37:09 PM

Bitcoin had everything.. to make your life change for good. Getting to reached up through the top of the best of life. Bitcoin gives you a good terms of investment that's really profitable. And multiply it up to 3x of earnings. That's really true and showable to everybody.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: