Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:41:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what are the benefits of bitcoin?  (Read 3966 times)
mindfly09

Activity: 405
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:28:14 PM

Bitcoin has many benefits it gives you extra income, and it can use it for payments. Its easy to use in online transactions that has no fees, and its fast to send it through internet. We can use bitcoin also in investing, trading and savings. The benefits of bitcoin is we can earn profit and we earn extra income. Bitcoin is more popular because of the benefits that bring to the people. I think the benefits of bitcoin why more people interested in bitcoin.
cutecute

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:35:43 PM

what are the benefits you get in bitcoin? And how those it affect your daily living?

There are so many benefits that we can get from bitcoin. The example benefits of it are can help you to be independent. They can use it for their future for example is that when you have a one bitcoin and you can hold it for a long time so that when you are old you have a savings and if you hold it for a long time there's a possibility that the price of it are so high so that you can earn a lot of money.
zais

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:40:53 PM

what are the benefits you get in bitcoin? And how those it affect your daily living?
the benefits of using BitCoin in lieu of online money transactions. BitCoin is a global exchange rate, meaning BitCoin is not owned by any country, making it easy to use anywhere in the world. This makes international transactions easier as there is no discussion of payments to be used in accordance with country rates and of course prices are not affected by the exchange rate of the country's currency.
jonosutio

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:11:35 PM

the benefits are very bitcoin for me, it is decentralized and eliminates the middleman this is useful for peer-to-peer transactions, and can be used transactions easily, privacy is protected. bitcoin can be used as a payment system but the main assets are invested in the crowd.
Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:13:23 PM

Bitcoin is very useful because from this many transaction takes place in easier way from all this bitcoin can be used for many things the benefits are very high we can't said that there will be only one. the price of bitcoin is volatile and it is used for making payment for online things and it is the good thing for us that we have the digital currency which is increasing it's value more than the other altcoins and it is really interesting for us if we have bitcoin before six months we will be very profitable if we sell our bitcoin for now.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 03:20:35 PM

Bitcoin is very useful because from this many transaction takes place in easier way from all this bitcoin can be used for many things the benefits are very high we can't said that there will be only one. the price of bitcoin is volatile and it is used for making payment for online things and it is the good thing for us that we have the digital currency which is increasing it's value more than the other altcoins and it is really interesting for us if we have bitcoin before six months we will be very profitable if we sell our bitcoin for now.

agree . wil profitable to sell now . crazy dump will coming i guess
in under $10k will more
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:23:43 PM

One of benefits of bitcoin in my life is it helps me to gain income and money that I need in my daily expenses. Furthermore, bitcoin has a good effect in my life like it helps me to earn money and it is also serve as my job where I could gain high salary. Bitcoin will also help you to have better life.
blue_dragon

Activity: 251

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:26:52 PM

There are lots of benefits on having or using bitcoin. It is decentralized, there is no taxation happen in every transaction you are doing in bitcoin and you have the power to keep it at your phone or on your online wallet.

BlackRock

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:28:43 PM

With Bitcoin it is very possible to be able to send and get money anywhere in the world at any given time.
You don’t have to worry about crossing borders, rescheduling for bank holidays, or any other limitations one might think will occur when transferring money.Bitcoin is safer,anonymous and transactions are transparent and in realtime

sandos

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:30:36 PM

My life changes very much after i join into the crypto world. I have spent all my free time for it. I research, learn, read many things to have knowledge and information. I can earn money for my family. that is the most benefit

Vin183~

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:40:44 PM

Bcos of we can get a big profit frombtc so our financial will be more good. So we can fullfill all of our daily fee and other costing also can save money
kirti rana

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:02:20 PM

The benifit of bitcoin have a better and good my life by earn money in BTC, his finantial work of my family.
Thanx bitcoin Smiley
lawnterrific

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:04:21 PM

Bitcoin is just like money. Through this, people can be financially stable especially for those who know how to manage it. Our everyday lives will be more at ease when resources are available. That is what bitcoin can do.
gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:08:15 PM

My life changes very much after i join into the crypto world. I have spent all my free time for it. I research, learn, read many things to have knowledge and information. I can earn money for my family. that is the most benefit

For me too.I had brought a new car with the profit from bitcoin.At first I had some to inverse in bitcoin.But later I had decide to make one shot.That shot make me brilliant , actually I had take risk by inverse in bitcoin.Later I had come to know what is bitcoin.It's best ever investing asset I had seen.
Utanjaran

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:17:34 PM

Benefit i get from bitcoin is of course the increase in its value as now. My struggle hasn't been in vain because now i can smile.
Chinatsu Akasaki

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 04:23:03 PM

With the help of Bitcoin, transactions can become a lot faster and easier. Also, people can use Bitcoin as an investment vehicle. People, who are smart, will become rich easily if they invest in Bitcoin. Bitcoin has a great impact on my life. I research things about it every day.
Dxdiax26

Activity: 267

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:42:13 PM

Bitcoin is very valuable to me, because bitcoin can provide income that can help my survival. many drastic changes in my finances. So bitcoin for me is very valuable. I think that bitcoin is gold that we can convert into currency in our country and now bitcoin has been growing very fast. even to buy electronic goods now can use with bitcoin.because the bitcoin of my life is now more advanced, and there are many people out there who succeed thanks to bitcoin. So those who know that bitcoin are the luckiest people in the world.
BlasterS

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:48:45 PM

One of the great things about bitcoin is they helps you to have options on how to earn money in the most convenient way.
Aside from that bitcoin helps you to manage your finances and kill the time that allotted for manual procedures and falling into a line. Bitcoin makes your life hassle free and more convenient thatn before.
Satish147

Activity: 420

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 04:52:20 PM

One of the main advantage now is appreciating your investment value in fiat and you can make remittance to anyone in the world without anyone's permission.

KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:54:57 PM

One of the great things about bitcoin is they helps you to have options on how to earn money in the most convenient way.
Aside from that bitcoin helps you to manage your finances and kill the time that allotted for manual procedures and falling into a line. Bitcoin makes your life hassle free and more convenient thatn before.
Ibstringly agree on that bitcoin is really a big help and it is really make everytime a productive time because through bitcoin we can really gain in  way of a verry simple kind of gaining that even the most ordinary or simple person can really do or maybe unferstant what was really the advantages of using bitcoin today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: