Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 04:11:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what are the benefits of bitcoin?  (Read 3967 times)
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:13:19 PM

One of the great things about bitcoin is they helps you to have options on how to earn money in the most convenient way.
Aside from that bitcoin helps you to manage your finances and kill the time that allotted for manual procedures and falling into a line. Bitcoin makes your life hassle free and more convenient thatn before.
Ibstringly agree on that bitcoin is really a big help and it is really make everytime a productive time because through bitcoin we can really gain in  way of a verry simple kind of gaining that even the most ordinary or simple person can really do or maybe unferstant what was really the advantages of using bitcoin today.
Well i agree on that bitcoin has really a great advantages and it has many different kinds of benefits it can really simply make life simple in terms of financial aspect that has really a verry important thing so that we can really provide the daily need i believe that bitcoin is a new hope for every simple person living on the simple life o leaving .

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:46:37 PM

The most important benefit I feel from bitcoin is to get a very large gain from very active bitcoin fluctuations. Besides, I also feel as if the transfer of transaction method from manual to digitally from bitcoin.
hernandezrnh

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:57:13 PM

The best advantage of bitcoin is that we can transact in any part of the world using bitcoin as payment. Even the fee nowadays is a bit high the point is that its more convenient for us to send and received money from other people.
Bancia3210

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:06:19 PM

The first and most important advantage of bitcoins is that it will give you a big profit from your money , and also it will give you a standard life ,and a profitable money,and it will also safe from any difficulty,and the other thing is that you can just safe your  bitcoins and the price will go up .. Smiley
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:01:13 PM

Bitcoin provides lots of benefits from its investors. They always provide a high security to assured that all the money of investors is in the good hands and free from all kinds of risk.
aside from that bitcoin gives a high yield of interest for a huge return which will be favourable to their investor.
teejaymuna

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 08:20:59 PM

Bitcoin is highly profitable, it's easy to use online, to some extent it is reliable. And there's more. Bitcoin rocks
sunilnagaraja1996

Activity: 233
Merit: 50

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:56:25 AM

bitcoin is a easiest way to earn money so it will be make a person rich and it is easy to  use online payment
kuyaJ

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:23:32 AM

It just only easy word, a bitcoin is a real "Money". Money can control anything and it is the main powerful thing in this world right now. Bitcoin can be the most expensive coin in the history. Bitcoin must be the famous cryptocurrency in this world.

Bitcoin can help people by finances. Bitcoin create an advance job and also to create more job to sustain the underemployed.

Bitcoin can be payment for more country and bitcoin has more chance of profit when you have this.

Later on, bitcoin was too low it cost like an %.05 only but now the price was over $15, 000 now.
kateryana81

Activity: 423

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:20:35 AM

There are so many benefits we can get from bitcoin. It's especially for our financial life. You can get some profits from them, their so easy to use, and so many more.  Smiley
This is the only reason why people are crazy after bitcoin and working hard to earn it because it has capability of making them rich in short time period. There are many examples where people have changed their lifestyles altogether simply with the help of this coin.

The way people are working for bitcoin and investing into it, it is crystal clear that soon bitcoin is going to rule the world economy by becoming international legal currency. 
sungaiyangderas

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:56:36 AM

Bitcoin is no different from money, it has an exchange that has value, not bitcoin that will affect your life, this is the income you will get. Every bitcoin booster dreams of getting rich one day from investing in it. That's the purpose of bitcoin can help the economic needs.
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:59:04 AM

I already claimed that bitcoin is already money. Bitcoin really gives me benefits in life such as working in house anytime I want, I earned even I am only in house and I always giving my time to my family.
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:11:38 PM

There are so many benefits we can get from bitcoin. It's especially for our financial life. You can get some profits from them, their so easy to use, and so many more.  Smiley
Bitcoin has a lot of advantages and within these advantages we are all being benefited. The volatility of the price of bitcoin gives opportunity to those who wants to invest because by just holding it for a long time you can be profitable. This is what most users are getting benefited, the financial freedom they get once they start to earn through bitcoin.
CoPil

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:23:32 PM

what are the benefits you get in bitcoin? And how those it affect your daily living?

It affects how we sustain our daily needs. The main reason why people choose Bitcoin is for financial stability up to the point of becoming rich.
But the main benefits of BTC is for us to have a stable monthly finance for our daily needs.
aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:24:05 PM

Benefits bitcoin many one of them is easy to exchange money with a very small cost and security is also guaranteed.
samtarly

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:29:18 PM

The best benefit that bitcoin given to me is the capacity in financial matters, unlike before i can't go out with my friends, i can't buy my stuff regularly most of the time i ask my parents to give me some money to spend.

Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:26:56 AM

what are the benefits you get in bitcoin? And how those it affect your daily living?

bitcoin will change your life just for those who understand about bitcoin and use it, actually bitcoin can be one of your alternatives in investing other than that trading using bitcoin is also profitable for them
Yeah bitcoin is life changer coin and it is giving people a lot of benefits from the start and now its profit rate are gone wild high and people are very crazy about bitcoin they want a single chance to buy bitcoin at lower prices and each and every aspect of bitcoin is awesome and for me investing and holding your coins for some specific values is more beneficial as compared to any other investment so get in faster to change life.
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:31:48 AM

The benifits of bitcoin is mostly aim in terms of financial needs. It is more about financial income. It also affect improving lifestyle status of living.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:55:02 AM

There are so many benefits in bitcoin, like paying my bills through online and buying products through online shop by using my bitcoin wallet. And most of all, i earned a lot of money without any capital because of bitcoin by participating to a signature and Twitter campaigns.
mininglegend1234

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:02:22 AM

There are so many benefits in bitcoin, like paying my bills through online and buying products through online shop by using my bitcoin wallet. And most of all, i earned a lot of money without any capital because of bitcoin by participating to a signature and Twitter campaigns.

I think there is no doubt that bitcoin has introduced a very fast way of transaction as well as due to the decentralization of bitcoin now each and every country are investing their money in bitcoin that’s why the demand of bitcoin is increasing day by day which is enhancing the price of bitcoin. I think the way more people adopt ot as a new way of sending and receiving payment it helps to grow more.
kiver

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:20:37 AM

I will tell you a something happened to me yesterday I was making a small deposit at Bank with fiat currency I spent the whole day in the bank because it was crowded people were fighting each other my whole day was wasted because of that thats why we need new financial system something that could change the world for the best crypto currency could the way out of this miss it just needs more enhancement and more evolving I hope with the pass of time this could happen
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: