Bitcoin Forum
July 14, 2024, 07:01:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what are the benefits of bitcoin?  (Read 3967 times)
LSt56

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:31:21 AM

what are the benefits you get in bitcoin? And how those it affect your daily living?
the main advantage of bitcoin is making money. and its profits can buy what we want, simplify transactions, and also can give us more knowledge about blokchain technology.

Btcjunpitz18

Activity: 160
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:38:07 AM

what are the benefits you get in bitcoin? And how those it affect your daily living?
the main advantage of bitcoin is making money. and its profits can buy what we want, simplify transactions, and also can give us more knowledge about blokchain technology.
K
I will tell you a something happened to me yesterday I was making a small deposit at Bank with fiat currency I spent the whole day in the bank because it was crowded people were fighting each other my whole day was wasted because of that thats why we need new financial system something that could change the world for the best crypto currency could the way out of this miss it just needs more enhancement and more evolving I hope with the pass of time this could happen

For me, the benefits of bitcoin has a big impact to the people like earning btc in joining signature and twitter campaign. Make life easy like paying online bills.
feinter

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:41:50 AM

I have to agree with you that at the moment Bitcoin has become only a financial and speculative instrument. However, we can not forget that its basic function was to be fast, cheap and, above all, decentralized transfers. Let's hope that when the Lightning Network will be implemented, these functions will be restored.
genology

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:44:44 AM

First, it is a source of passive income. You can put money in it and generate it to something more. Second, in terms of transactions, it makes it easier for all parties involved. A person can pay and receive anytime and anywhere.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
bitzizzix

Activity: 2450
Merit: 448

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:47:54 AM

The benefits are all related to financial life. This affects our lives in a positive way, as it enables us to improve the standard of our lives.
Lots of bitcoian benefits for all bitcoin users, generally financials in addition to earning money or additional costs and can improve the economy in daily and financial needs. and can invest in the future and share experiences I've never had before, which I like best I can get a new job I need to do and get paid a week by following a signature campaign. and many other benefits Wink
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:54:08 AM

The benefit of bitcoin to me is that, it helps me with my financial needs and im able to buy the things i need and want. Also, it helps me earn money for my future purposes. Bitcoin greatly affects my daily life because i spend too much time and effort working on it
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:56:42 AM

There are several benefits that Bitcoin will be able to give us. On top of these benefits is of course the freedom we can now enjoy as regards our financial management and spending. We used to be in chains because of how the banks are always present and dictating the way the financial world works. With Bitcoin, we can now do financial transaction on a peer-to-peer basis without going through the banking system. Everyone's getting their own piece of the power that used to be monopolized by the banks.
Puppey

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:00:03 PM

The benefit of bitcoin is you can call it a work or an extra income while sitting on your computer and typing. In bitcoin you dont have to go outside and go to work just to get into your office. You just have to open your computer and type, trade or invest it is simple as that
Minionnn

Activity: 204

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:04:12 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin has a lot of benefits. bitcoin is an excellent internet payment gateway. Not only that, investing in bitcoin can make a lot of money.

chenging14

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:07:57 PM

Bitcoin makes my life easier. It is a smarter form of money that doesn't require cost and time in managing it by individuals or government and banks and be used to buy and sell things.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:10:47 PM

Part of the benefits of bitcoins are, it is transparent all transaction can be viewed for every one to see and it is decentralized no organization or government  is in control of it.No identification card or prove of address is needed to open your wallet and you can have as many addresses you want. It transactions have low transaction fees compared to out conventional banks and you can transfer and receive bitcoin from any part of the world within minutes. Most importantly is its appreciating value when it was created in 2009 it was less than a dollar but today it value is in thousands of dollars.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:10:58 PM

The very main benefits of bitcoin to me is ofcourse an extra income and is happen to be not just an extra income but a big one and also can be a change to my regular work. And the good is, you can earned  with this while you are in your owned home sitting and storming your brain upon doing activities here.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:16:01 PM

The benefit of bitcoin to me is that, it helps me with my financial needs and im able to buy the things i need and want. Also, it helps me earn money for my future purposes. Bitcoin greatly affects my daily life because i spend too much time and effort working on it
Among the entire list of bitcoin users around the world, majority of the people give importance to it as an investment and an opportunity to earn bigger. Other than this, the technology that has been backing the entire cryptocurrency makes each each and everything function in an effective manner.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:38:08 PM

Yes bitcoin have so many benefits..gives us a source of income especially to those unemployed..makes life so easy and comfortable..transforming lives Smiley Kiss
crisnel26

Activity: 130

Future of Gambling | ICO 27 APR

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:43:10 PM

There are many benefits of bitcoin in our lives just like we can reach our dreams with the help of it.

lani123lani

Activity: 719

ORBIS PLATFORM

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:47:07 PM

Bitcoin has many benefits in my life, especially economic problems, and the most important benefit is bitcoin provides good benefits or good growth with price growth, so I can change my life by making money in bitcoin, and financially secure.

MrJake

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 07:56:21 PM

BTC has many benefits. The most obvious profit from BTC is its universality. It can flow with minimal regulations and fees.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|[/center
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:49:48 AM

As we can see where the crowd of this world is going to have bitcoin in Thier life , but here my personal success is really appreciated .
I know here in this field many people are who started investment in one to two year ago and made much earnings but here I am in this field since 5 years and making limited amount of earnings ( but not small amounts ) and also I had never invested even 1$ in this field .
I started my work in signature campaign and I used that earnings in trading and making even today lots of earnings , so I don't think that my success is small and here I am happy that about 80% of money need  is completed by me in my family with bitcoin earnings .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
makenum

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:29:25 AM

it can make earn money at home ,you can manage your time.
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:31:44 AM

We all know that the main benefit you can gain from bitcoin is the large amount of profit that you can gain from it. Bitcoin has changed the way we live and we are all getting benefit from it. Another benefit you can gain from bitcoin is the proficiency in english since you need to practice it a lot right here. In my case, I consider being smart in managing time a benefit from bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: