Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:15:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what are the benefits of bitcoin?  (Read 3966 times)
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:38:52 AM

i can say that bitcoin had given me so much good benefits especially financially i was able to earn extra money while taking good care of the kids and it is so much accessible kind of job because you can do your job anytime and anywhere.
raihan09

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:01:24 AM

Actually, there are lot of benefit I get in bitcoin. bitcoin help me to complete my daily needs & also give many opportunity to make profit.
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:05:30 AM

what are the benefits you get in bitcoin? And how those it affect your daily living?
We can send money to out of country safely, fast and without restricted rules. Bitcoin give us freedom to control our money. The price is tend too rise, it makes people also buy it as means of investment. Bitcoin is like  gold but it's virtual, bitcoin also better than paper money.
Tmandeep

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:49:23 AM

Bitcoin will give you the benefit of physical benefits in life, then you will know the benefits when it invests in
Thanks
qwesasd

Activity: 117
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:57:26 AM

The benefits that Bitcoin brings to me are that I get a lot of money and I do not have to be so pressing in my life to be self-reliant.
sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:00:04 AM

what are the benefits you get in bitcoin? And how those it affect your daily living?

much you can get from bitcoin, I think you should try to find and feel it yourself. try to spend more time looking for knowledge and experience. after that you can express in this forum what you get.

Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:21:51 AM

The benefits that Bitcoin brings to me are that I get a lot of money and I do not have to be so pressing in my life to be self-reliant.

Now the exchange rates have fallen by almost 50%, but still my income from Bitcoins help me to lead a life with dignity. Earlier I didn't had enough cash to cover all of my daily expenses. But with the supplementary income from Bitcoin, that problem is long gone.
jessica9009

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:26:12 AM

The benefits that Bitcoin brings to me are that I get a lot of money  Kiss
happysunny

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:40:02 AM

Bitcoin has lots of advantages over existing payment methods:

There is no centralized middleman controlling the flow of money, so your funds can’t be frozen, held, or subjected to arbitrary spending limits.

You can send nearly instant payments anywhere in the world for a very small, optional fee; usually equivalent to a few cents.

Bitcoin transactions are irreversible. For merchants, this means no chargebacks and a much smaller risk of payment fraud.

All Bitcoin transactions are on public record, so it’s possible to prove a payment has been made or personal ownership of bitcoins.

Bitcoins cannot be counterfeited or debased — only a finite amount of bitcoins can ever be created.
busua

Activity: 129
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:54:32 AM

The relatively stable price of bitcoin is a good investment choice, with no middleman and less transaction costs.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:57:33 AM

Now the exchange rates have fallen by almost 50%, but still my income from Bitcoins help me to lead a life with dignity. Earlier I didn't had enough cash to cover all of my daily expenses. But with the supplementary income from Bitcoin, that problem is long gone.

Well mainly for most of us its a relief from financial stress. Even earnings from bounties and campaigns can go a long way if you're not getting enough from your day job. It has become a good source of income as well for traders that some leave their regular jobs to focus on it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
NiceLuvsm

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:59:57 AM

Trader or holder?
todiefor17

Activity: 344
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:05:07 AM

The benefits I get from Bitcoin are that I am less likely to encounter risks while engaging in it, which is also a benefit to me, but the main benefit here is that I have been able to harvest the funds and have Interest, I will continue to invest in Bitcoin

lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:07:11 AM

Bitcoin has a lot of benefits. It can be a source of income that can help in our daily expenses. It lessen the unemployment in our country. So we can say bitcoin lessen the poverty and helps to improve our stage of living or lifestyle. When people are already have a income because of bitcoin our criminality problem will lessen too because poverty or lack of money  are the main source of crime. And most of all bitcoin change the mindset of people that there is a hope to be successful even you are not educated or owner of a big business just work hard.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
lemuelosana

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:18:27 AM

On my opinion the benefits you can earn through bitcoin is you can have a better financial growth. It will help you financially by joining, investing is slso one of the key for a better future in bitcoin. It is really a life changing experience for me.

The benefits of bitcoin is that can solve our daily needed as of were living, bitcoin can also help us how to earn some extra income that we gonna use to our financial problem just like me i have two kids as of now bitcoin is a big help for my needed...
elitelongbowman

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:20:42 AM

I'm not using it as the method payment, just buying and selling it and earn profit from it so i guess it only can bring me profits from trading only .
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:32:41 AM

What are the benefits of money ? Bitcoin is no different than money, It has an exchange so it has a value, It's not the bitcoin that's going to effect your life it is the revenues that you are going to get from it. Every bitcoin invester is dreaming to be rich one day from his investments in it. That is the goal of bitcoin (making us rich) . For me It's effecting my life very positively ,because it is making me financially comfortable and confident.
Bitcoin provides convenience and security to its users. Its a form of virtual money that is actually has a collectable value that can be use in purchases, payments, investment, and etc. All of these transactions with in the coverage of bitcoin, provides a better and reliable processes that made it more convenient to use than normal fiat.
binting

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:35:15 AM

The benefits of bitcoin is throw financial. This will help the workers here on trading of free money search. Help trade it those who improved their lives and can also help young people develop their own money and savings. Many benefits the bitcoin on now for this free to share you opinion and differences form the things that happen in the world.
LoudA__

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:42:41 AM

Trader or holder?

Well I think both of them has their own benefit out of bitcoin since trader and holder gets a profit from it. Since all you can do with it is to trade it or maybe hold it to have a profit, you can do it in your home maybe everywhere as long as there are internet connection, it is not hassle though it is so volatile so the price changes quickly.
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:52:11 AM

Bitcoin is for investing your money , it makes you rich and buy the things that you wanted, it's like money for paying your bills at home your tuition fee at school and daily expenses that you needed, with the use of my digital wallet it helps me to store Bitcoin which I is amazing, because of the unexpected of rising of bitcoin value that makes my current money grow. There are so many benefits that you can get in bitcoin I am thankful that I discovered this kind of forum without it I cannot know the things which I don't know yet and I can't experience and achieve my goals, with the help of bitcoin.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: