Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:11:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what are the benefits of bitcoin?  (Read 3966 times)
Xavieroz

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:47:51 PM

The main advantages of Bitcoin are the following:

Freedom of Payment: It is possible to send and receive any amount of money instantly anywhere in the world, without borders, without holidays, without limits, etc. Bitcoin allows users to have maximum control of their money.

Security and Control: Users have full control of their money and transactions. There is no chance of being charged unexpected charges as with other payment methods. The payments that are made with Bitcoins can be done perfectly without the need to give any kind of personal information of the user which makes your transaction perfectly protected against thieves. Bitcoin users can also protect their money with backups and encryptions.

Transparent and Neutral: Any information concerning the supply of money with Bitcoin can be read and verified easily in real time. No organization or individual can control or manipulate the Bitcoin protocol because it is cryptographically secure. In this way we can say that the Bitcoin is neutral, transparent and predictable with what we can trust it perfectly.
bayong

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:37:20 PM

what are the benefits you get in bitcoin? And how those it affect your daily living?

Well i can earn more than my salary in a one year.I can have what i have.In terms of financial problem i just say that yes we have it.it can really affect my daily living imagine i can have my own car soon.Just like that.Bitcoin affects our life that is the benefit of it.
imdada

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

quarkchain.io

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:44:17 PM

transparency, privacy and it shows the advancement of technology - digital currency
zitbau

Activity: 180
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:47:43 PM

It brings a lot of benefits to people. This is a great means of payment, looking for great investment opportunities. Helping many people get out of poverty and have a stable job .. bitcoin brings a lot of different benefits

▬██▬▬▬  HORIZON  ▬▬▬██▬
FIRST TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY IN THE WORLD EMPOWERED BY THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN
▬  HORIZONCOMM.CO  ▬
desklamp

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:54:28 PM

There are some major benefits that make Bitcoin a one of a kind digital currency that has no likeness. In terms of personal identity, A user voluntarily publishes his Bitcoin transactions, his purchases are never associated with his personal identity, much like cash-only purchases, and cannot be traced back to him. In fact, the anonymous Bitcoin address that is generated for user purchases changes with each transaction.
Like with many online payment systems, Bitcoin users can pay for their coins anywhere they have Internet access. This means that purchasers never have to travel to a bank or a store to buy a product. and lastly bitcoin is tax free.
Kuya Kim

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:45:27 PM

It brings a lot of benefits to people. This is a great means of payment, looking for great investment opportunities. Helping many people get out of poverty and have a stable job .. bitcoin brings a lot of different benefits

Bitcoin brings a lot of benefit to bitcoin users  such as a hassle-free and fast  payment system, a good and profitable investment and so and so for.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
romeo111

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:32:18 PM

There are many Bitcoin Advantages and those are
1.Freedom in Payment
>With Bitcoin it is very possible to be able to send and get money anywhere in the world at any given time.
>You don’t have to worry about crossing borders, rescheduling for bank holidays, or any other limitations one might think will occur when transferring money.
You are in control of your money with Bitcoin. There is no central authority figure in the Bitcoin network.
CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:45:03 PM

for its benefit as a (OFW) it makes it easy to tranfer money without procces too to send it. From the world of crypto currency I can extend my mind to things like that. of my life. Smiley

I also know someone who works abroad. He also earn digital currencies from investing sites and also this forum. He told me that he do not send using his money on salary since sending it on directly gives a big fee and sending it through a bitcoin wallet is faster and actually no fees at all. I am no saying that sending bitcoin is free but he is using bitcoin wallet where you can send and sell a bitcoin free of any fee.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Danglen1010

Activity: 230
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:03:51 AM

In my opinion, the benefits of bitcoin is that undergraduates or students learn to earn more part timely and ths price is totally bigger than others.
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:37:07 PM

The benefit that I can feel right now is that I can get to know people from all over the world, thus opening up our opportunities to do business in addition to payment methods using bitcoin. In addition we can get weekly or monthly earnings from bitcoin results. Cool
thisappointed

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:18:03 AM

what are the benefits you get in bitcoin? And how those it affect your daily living?

Well i can earn more than my salary in a one year.I can have what i have.In terms of financial problem i just say that yes we have it.it can really affect my daily living imagine i can have my own car soon.Just like that.Bitcoin affects our life that is the benefit of it.

Indeed. Earning money on bitcoin is way too far superior than earning on those normal jobs out there(still depends which you prefer though). There are some people who earns half a million in Trading every day or maybe more than that I think, especially those early adopters of bitcoin. I've watched this video which a 12 years old guy(now he's 18) bought 400 bitcoin at $10-$12 each, and right now guess what, he is a billionaire.

Benefits of bitcoin have different effects on our life, it depends on where we want to use that benefits.
sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:32:28 AM

There are so many benefits of bitcoin just like we can earn more money on a short period of time. Others said that the benefits they earn is that they know people from all over the world because of the transaction. We all know that we can earn more money here we can supply our own needs so for me that is the best benefits of bitcoin.
jimskiy

Activity: 574

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:02:18 AM

More benefit we got from bitcoin, if we have many bitcoin just keep it more than two or four years it will be you the next rich man, all of know the bitcoin price from this year to the next years always up and dump to highest price and it will be happen in the next years if we hold and save our bitcoin, so the bitcoin is the most important investment have we need to get profit.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
Glydel1999

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:59:32 PM

Actually there are lots of benefits that you may consider with the company of bitcoins.
They provide a high security so all investments in them are safe and gives a huge amount of income without doing any effort to have it. Bitcion will help you to live better in future.
zigfridkr

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:30:50 PM

As a seller, I have the benefit that buyer cannot charge back. This happened with me a number of times on PayPal.
crypto-Kelly

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:00:23 PM

1. You can send money easily..
2. Your assets will be remain
 In your own personal bank
3. You dnt owe any explanation or source of your income
And so on...
kuntet99

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:09:19 PM

can improve my economy and family.
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:14:45 PM

No benefits of bitcoin in my daily life because I buy bitcoin and hold for a long time, because I believe bitcoin will benefit me in the future and it will build good finances for my family.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
viarathel

Activity: 243
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:24:28 PM

Bitcoin has a lot of benefits, and its benefits are related to financial life. Every bitcoin user dreams of getting rich and financially successful from his investment in bitcoin. For me it changed my life very well and well, because my bitcoin life is comfortable and more prosperous financially.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:25:33 PM

in bitcoin you have an opportunity to earn extra money and investment without spending any single penny from your pocket. you can achieve that by joining airdrops, bounty campaigns like social.media campaigns and signature campaign. this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: