Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:43:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what are the benefits of bitcoin?  (Read 3966 times)
Neconic

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:54:11 PM

Everyone sees their own positive things about bitcoin, some see the negative sides too. In any case, most see it as an asset, as investing in a coin which will grow.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jackypot

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 04:43:50 PM

The advantages in your life of knowing and working is that it can be one:
additional source for your income
A better life
Learn more about the technology that the future may be.
Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:47:54 PM

what are the benefits you get in bitcoin? And how those it affect your daily living?

Same benefits as the money, I can buy the things which I can buy using fiat currency.
exactly and this is what may ever happen just make sure that you are doing your best also to make some money here , what you can able to earn for you can have that also in this currency what cash you wanted just do your job here cause there is a lot of benefits that can take here.
crypto_sagor

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:32:23 PM

Maybe today you can not understand what the Bitcoin needs in daily work. I believe there will be a day when you will need Bitcoin every time.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   KWHCoin   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ RENEWABLE ENERGY CRYPTOCURRENCY █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ (https://kwhcoin.com/)
19spawnfeed

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:35:52 PM

There are lots of benefits that we can get in bitcoin. Especially in financial aspect. You can earn money online with lesser effort. Aside from that, you can invest using bitcoin and earn large amount of money if you'll take the risk.

Many people recieved good benefits coming from Bitcoin in terms of financial problem, you can earn money at home used your gadget and enternet through Bitcoin. You can support now the daily needs of your family because of the benefits you get coming from Bitcoin.
zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:43:34 PM

The most important benefit of bitcoin to me is that bitcoin revenue powers my internet connection at home. Yes bitcoin transaction and jobs add to the utilities fee but it's revenue cover all those up. Another benefit is the instant payment in a low transaction fee. Sending fiat across the globe cost a lot more than sending a bitcoin and convert it to local money. And lastly, bitcoin give me an extra revenue.
sesilab

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:27:19 PM

what are the benefits you get in bitcoin? And how those it affect your daily living?
Bitcoin benefits

By using Bitcoin then this is the easiest way to exchange money for minimal cost.
here are some of the benefits and benefits of Bitcoin

1. Security and Manage our Money

Bitcoin transactions are secured by military-level cryptography. no one can use our money or make payments on our behalf. As long as we take the necessary steps to protect our wallets, Bitcoin can give us complete control over our money and a strong level of protection against many types of fraud.

2.function Anywhere, Anytime and By Anyone

Just like email, we do not need to require our families to use the same software or service provider. Let them use what they like. it is not a problem; they are all compatible because they use the same open technology. The Bitcoin network never sleeps, even on holidays!

3. Easy and Fast International Payment System

bitcoin can be transferred eg from America to China in less than 10 minutes. No Bank is slowing down the process, expensive fees, or freezing of funds. We can pay our neighbors just as we pay a member of our family in another country.

4.almost Free to use

Bitcoin allows us to send and receive payments very cheaply. Except for special cases such as micro-payments, no fees are applied. but it is recommended to pay higher voluntary fees for faster confirmation of our transactions and to hire people who operate the Bitcoin network.

5. Protecting our identity

with Bitcoin, no credit card numbers can be collected by the bad guys to imitate us. In fact, it's even possible to post a payment without having to reveal our identity, just like real money. however we should note that it takes some effort to protect our privacy.

6. Payment Via Mobile is made easy

Bitcoin on Hp allows us to pay with two simple scan-and-pay steps. no need to swipe our cards, type PIN, or sign anything. All we need to do to accept Bitcoin payments is to display the QR code in our Bitcoin wallet app and let our friends scan our phones, or touch two phones together
it should be noted that all Bitcoin transactions are kept publicly and permanently on the Bitcoin network, which means that Bitcoin address and balance can be seen by anyone. experts recommend that Bitcoin owners need to create new addresses for each transaction as a way to ensure privacy and improve security.

after we created the Bitcoin address and have obtained the Bitcoins address, then you can use it for online transactions with companies that accept Bitcoins as a way of payment. The company will send a Bitcoin address to which we can send our Bitcoin payments. we redirect the payment to the address, while the transaction takes place in seconds, verification can take 10 minutes or more .
prediction on bush

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:45:44 PM

For me, the bitcoin have more benefits, most important benefit of bitcoin to me is that bitcoin revenue powers my internet connection at home. This is useful for peer-to-peer transactions.  Bitcoin can be used without tax and can be traded with any country. Also secure and Manage our Money.
00DKM@

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:49:14 PM

For me, the bitcoin have more benefits, most important benefit of bitcoin to me is that bitcoin revenue powers my internet connection at home. This is useful for peer-to-peer transactions.  Bitcoin can be used without tax and can be traded with any country. Also secure and Manage our Money.
I have not seen the benefits of bitcoin in my daily life. I joined bitcoin for the sole purpose of earning a profit, and selling bitcoin for cash, for the purpose of my life. Bitcoins have not helped much in life, so some countries did not accept bitcoin. Bitcoin is a place for criminals to carry out money laundering, tax evasion, etc.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:56:42 PM

It is true that we can get many benefits to the bitcoin. I keep buying and using bitcoin because of the advantages that I can get from bitcoin. I can support my daily expenses because of the bitcoin. I am using the money that I earned from bitcoin to buy needs and wants.
sino22

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:08:33 PM

It is true that we can get many benefits to the bitcoin. I keep buying and using bitcoin because of the advantages that I can get from bitcoin. I can support my daily expenses because of the bitcoin. I am using the money that I earned from bitcoin to buy needs and wants.
the benefits of bitcoin for me were indeed quite a lot. mainly provide income for me and work. besides that I can gain insight about the world wide as well, it turns out that the world wide competition is very tight and the regulation is very complicated.
manuelgar

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:18:06 PM

On my opinion the benefits you can earn through bitcoin is you can have a better financial growth. Grin
You can earn money at home. You can manage your time.
It is really a life changing experience for me. Wink

Jhun030383

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:32:59 PM

Everyone could benefit from bitcoins especially if you deal with it properly. Bitcoins can offer you a financial freedom where various expenses and other money related matters are no longer a problem..as long as you knew how to work with it. Bitcoins make people hopeful that one day be  successful in life.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:51:28 PM

Bitcoin benefits

By using Bitcoin then this is the easiest way to exchange money for minimal cost.
here are some of the benefits and benefits of Bitcoin

1. Security and Manage our Money

Bitcoin transactions are secured by military-level cryptography. no one can use our money or make payments on our behalf. As long as we take the necessary steps to protect our wallets, Bitcoin can give us complete control over our money and a strong level of protection against many types of fraud.

2.function Anywhere, Anytime and By Anyone

Just like email, we do not need to require our families to use the same software or service provider. Let them use what they like. it is not a problem; they are all compatible because they use the same open technology. The Bitcoin network never sleeps, even on holidays!

3. Easy and Fast International Payment System

bitcoin can be transferred eg from America to China in less than 10 minutes. No Bank is slowing down the process, expensive fees, or freezing of funds. We can pay our neighbors just as we pay a member of our family in another country.

4.almost Free to use

Bitcoin allows us to send and receive payments very cheaply. Except for special cases such as micro-payments, no fees are applied. but it is recommended to pay higher voluntary fees for faster confirmation of our transactions and to hire people who operate the Bitcoin network.

5. Protecting our identity

with Bitcoin, no credit card numbers can be collected by the bad guys to imitate us. In fact, it's even possible to post a payment without having to reveal our identity, just like real money. however we should note that it takes some effort to protect our privacy.

6. Payment Via Mobile is made easy

Bitcoin on Hp allows us to pay with two simple scan-and-pay steps. no need to swipe our cards, type PIN, or sign anything. All we need to do to accept Bitcoin payments is to display the QR code in our Bitcoin wallet app and let our friends scan our phones, or touch two phones together
it should be noted that all Bitcoin transactions are kept publicly and permanently on the Bitcoin network, which means that Bitcoin address and balance can be seen by anyone. experts recommend that Bitcoin owners need to create new addresses for each transaction as a way to ensure privacy and improve security.

after we created the Bitcoin address and have obtained the Bitcoins address, then you can use it for online transactions with companies that accept Bitcoins as a way of payment. The company will send a Bitcoin address to which we can send our Bitcoin payments. we redirect the payment to the address, while the transaction takes place in seconds, verification can take 10 minutes or more .
I agree with all the above facts, but the most important thing is the price that goes up so I can get profit, I make bitcoin as the main investment and hope my country is not banned bitcoin.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Tuyul Gupies

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:58:43 PM

many of its benefits from bitcoin, from I got the money to buy something that I want and this bitcoin has an exchange so it has a high value in the market. bitcoin makes us all become rich, and anyone who joins with bitcoin will surely find its future. bitcoin it's a lot of its benefits if you have it.
fcf1081

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:11:34 PM

Bitcoin has alot of benefits...first as virtual currency people can use it in different transaction they have in life.. anywhere, anytime secondly they can invest in it as well as earn money from it, it can help you elevate your financial status and can help you make a living.
Arumi.Bilqis

Activity: 457

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:35:09 PM

If discussing the benefits of bitcoin for me personally is very profitable because it has generated a lot of family income rather than being my regular daily work because many projects will be finished and give a huge gift.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:04:04 PM

Many benefits I feel with the presence of bitcoin, but the most important benefit is the price that continues to rise so it has bitcoin like a plant that always rises, and I'm sure that this year prices will continue to rise and reach over $ 25k.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

TradeCrypto

Activity: 237

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:20:04 PM

The major Benifits of bitcoin is knowledge , our bitcoin and it’s market knowlege will increase . Once our knowlege improve we can invest in bitcoin and we can earn like anything .

abhishek_bittu

Activity: 111

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:54:26 AM

1. Freedom of Payment : This is one of the biggest advantages of Bitcoins. One can easily send and receive Bitcoins anytime across the world.
2. Choose your Fees : While mining of Bitcoins, no fees is charged to receive Bitcoins. Transactions takes place between two end users. No role of third party comes into an existence.
3. Security : Bitcoin mining payments are much more secure as compared to other payment methods.
4. Transparent and Neutral : The information related to Bitcoin is all recorded on the block chain real time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: