Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:42:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How deal with bullies at work?  (Read 1026 times)
nereidkeck3eh

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:34:07 PM

There are many bullies around. Be one to deal with them.
Betheng10

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:13:27 PM

•How to deal with bullies? bullies at work not at school.

•Will I be mature and stay away or get another job what can I do? any suggestions?

•What will you do if your in this case?

Bullies find satisfaction when they let someone feel what they wanted to, which is to feel inferior to them.

The good in me would suggest ignore them because they would eventually get tired of not getting what they want from you, which is to annoy you.

The bad in me would say stand up for yourseld and grab a keyboard (or anything that could generate sounds if it hits something) and smash it to their face.

Just choose wisely Grin

Lion34

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:54:08 PM

I think bullies should be confronted once and for all.
sharm2121

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:54:29 AM

•Will I be mature and stay away or get another job what can I do? any suggestions?

Simple! dont mind them, dont talk to them, just do your work, show them your good at work, show them that they are just nothing compared to you! If you focus to that bullies people you cant concentrate to your, your work will be ruin so just do your job and show them your better than them.

nova999

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:09:47 AM

Simple! dont mind them, dont talk to them, just do your work, show them your good at work, show them that they are just nothing compared to you! If you focus to that bullies people you cant concentrate to your, your work will be ruin so just do your job and show them your better than them.

+1 on his advice, i dealt with some really annoying people, not to the level of bullies but when you ignore them they have this pathetic look in their eyes that they have been hurt.

In the work place no one should be able to physically retaliate against you if they do so report them ASAP to the HR or even the police. When they know they cant get away from the stupid school yard stuff they will usually stop or sulk in the corner
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:20:06 AM

Bullies are just around and it is still for us to handle different circumstances. As for me, what I do is just to ignore them as long as I can since they won't give or provide me any good things. However, I believe that if they're bullying me too much, I still need to fight back and fight for my right.
WaveMellow

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:52:30 PM

Just first start punching and kicking their ass and then after the dose sit down for a talk.
eurobend6

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:24:30 PM

You know steel is formed by melting iron? similarly these bullying is also needed to become mentally strong for the future
XFlowZion

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:25:42 AM

If you are a guy then fight back and show them that they are messing with the wrong person and you are not weak because bullies only targets you if they know you are a weak person.
Rommel24

Activity: 115

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:58:01 AM

As a research almost 40% of women are bullies from their co -workers so that if you one of them you must be know the essence feeling of
 pain before do it for him,,because if you should experience bullies person some of them are probably effects not only their work,and life but also affect to their health like mentally stress , headaches, loss of appetite, high blood pressure, insomnia, clinical depression,therefore if your experience the bullies person you must be  ignore him,for the first place and keep distance away from  him ,,but don't get emotional, instead you must know the law about  bullies activity to aware your defensable against him,if do it again,,
Dothyrain

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:22:19 AM

Avoid those people or report them to your supervisor. You are in the office,  Im sure there are some ways you can do like you can request to be transfer to other department or branch. Bullying is not tolerated on any office,  it should be dealt with accordingly. Such persons has no place in the office,  they shoud be fired or discipline.

GLOBEX SCI   [ $250 Billion Scientific Knowledge Available to EVERYONE ]
     JOIN PRE-ICO   ────  February 7th  ─────
ic21

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:58:11 AM

Dont mind those people. But if it gives you trouble,  set a meeting with them along with your supervisors and discuss the problem or if they have issues against you. Settle the problem.
Paul23

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:14:45 AM

Bullies co -worker are probably problem in your workplace if your one of them as victim don't expect to change the situation unless your'e not be able to fight against from him, so that the only way to conquer him is to build your self educate about the basic policy of your company related of this issue,, because its better to chance successfully dealing with this person,,but if not enough solution from worst situation you need to leave your job as soon as possible

jjalsmelton

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:25:19 AM

keep your chin up and walk tall
unicorn19

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:50:21 AM

Build a support network. Instead of allowing the bully to make you retreat into your office, work on building your relationships with your coworkers so that you have support and the bully doesn’t turn them against you as well. Do your best work. The bully’s behavior will seem more justified if you aren’t doing your best work. Seek help. If you think you’re being bullied, it’s time to start talking to others who can help you manage this situation. Try a mentor, advocate, seasoned/experienced friend, even a legal advocate who specializes in bullying and inappropriate or discriminatory behavior in the workplace.
julliane29

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:56:37 AM

Bullying is very common act nowadays. Even myself i experience that from school. And im still wondering how to deal with it. I even tried  transfering to another school just to avoid  
Thaliaismyname

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:08:49 AM

If you have  experience bullies work situation you must be firm to take action  of solution as needed to fight for them.Because not all the time of bully has been stop,  therefore some of them person has made frustration condition that can cause to leave  from work or job just would be a voluntary to leave in just cases and due to under  the pressure ,because sometimes is better to leave than you handle frustrated condition at the long time,,

hnq123

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:41:17 AM

I like to use earphones.  Grin
But i have some unvoluntary stupidity and anti-social skills that protect me a lot.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:05:35 AM

If you are a guy then fight back and show them that they are messing with the wrong person and you are not weak because bullies only targets you if they know you are a weak person.

Come on, it just show your immaturity, you are just exposing yourself for them to attack you more and you doing it over and over again and giving them more reason to fight you legally and you end up in jail or suspended/ejected from your job.

Actually, you just have to ride with them. In the end they will stop since they cannot find anything that could satisfy them from bullying you.

Ocherill

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:33:32 PM

I would say dont mess with them because you dont know how long there hands are towards the underground or towards the bad guys
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: