Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:55:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ActiveMining Overview and Speculation Thread  (Read 167826 times)
ActiveMining-PR

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 02:36:57 AM

In my work I work to schedules.  Ones that I create which are down to 1/12th of an hour.  If I were ActM-PR I would announce a weekly update at xhrs and stick to that come hell or high water.  Military style.

Even if there were no news to speak of, I would say so at xhrs.  I'd make a single post each week, with intermediary posts when required, and announce that I would not respond to subsequent posts at that time.

I would ensure that dividends were paid as regular as clockwork.  Military style.  All of which would come with an email, on time, every time, barring the death of a family pet.

I have no desire to take on such a role as I prefer the freedom of voicing opinion.  I have absolute faith in Streets 2.0 as I know he is the right man for the job.

The one thing I want to convey to you zumzero, and to all that follow ActiveMining; this is exactly what I am working to accomplish and also what I want for all of us shareholders.  At this point in time, it is day to day and there are a lot of hurdles to overcome.  The information flowing to me is the same, converting funds to close the NRE, communicating with the Engineers regarding the clones, waiting for our Avalon chips, etc.

When the first corner is turned the weekly scheduled news will be much easier to release and have more substance.  Once a week news worthy posts can be accommodated when this ball is rolling further.  Right now we are sticking to the first four goals: finalize with eASIC to start chip production, finish construction on the prototypes (need those Avalon chips), get the Klondikes in, and form The Advisory board.  

N_S

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 02:47:59 AM

In my work I work to schedules.  Ones that I create which are down to 1/12th of an hour.  If I were ActM-PR I would announce a weekly update at xhrs and stick to that come hell or high water.  Military style.

Even if there were no news to speak of, I would say so at xhrs.  I'd make a single post each week, with intermediary posts when required, and announce that I would not respond to subsequent posts at that time.

I would ensure that dividends were paid as regular as clockwork.  Military style.  All of which would come with an email, on time, every time, barring the death of a family pet.

I have no desire to take on such a role as I prefer the freedom of voicing opinion.  I have absolute faith in Streets 2.0 as I know he is the right man for the job.

The one thing I want to convey to you zumzero, and to all that follow ActiveMining; this is exactly what I am working to accomplish and also what I want for all of us shareholders.  At this point in time, it is day to day and there are a lot of hurdles to overcome.  The information flowing to me is the same, converting funds to close the NRE, communicating with the Engineers regarding the clones, waiting for our Avalon chips, etc.

When the first corner is turned the weekly scheduled news will be much easier to release and have more substance.  Once a week news worthy posts can be accommodated when this ball is rolling further.  Right now we are sticking to the first four goals: finalize with eASIC to start chip production, finish construction on the prototypes (need those Avalon chips), get the Klondikes in, and form The Advisory board.  

Good stuff. And thank you!

I think what zumzero (and subsequently, myself) were talking about is updates that may be void of any actual news, but updates nonetheless.

Nothing new to report. Still waiting/working on X, Y, and Z.

Things like that.
zumzero

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2013, 02:53:58 AM

Thankyou very much for this post.  It encourages me and our fellow shareholders, I'm sure.   Smiley

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2013, 03:07:00 AM

Relevant to our interests.

Well fuck me sideways!!    Cool

Uniquify, HashFast Ink Agreement to Produce ASICs to Increase Hashing Speed for Bitcoin Miners

geeks.broadwayworld.com / Aug, 13, 2013; 10:38 AM

SAN JOSE, CA – Uniquify (www.uniquify.com) today signed a multi-year agreement with HashFast Technologies to design and provide silicon fabrication services for a new generation of application specific integrated circuits (ASICs) expected to dramatically increase hashing speed for Bitcoin miners.

Under terms of the agreement, HashFast Technologies, a pioneer in custom designs of ASIC chips for cryptographic hashing, will use Uniquify’s technology for the production of ASIC chips for cryptographic hashing.

The strategic partnership between HashFast and Uniquify, a leading high-performance semiconductor intellectual property (IP) and system-on-chip (SoC) design, integration and manufacturing services supplier, is poised to move HashFast to the forefront of the cryptographic hashing industry.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Vbs

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 03:17:25 AM

Relevant to our interests.

Well fuck me sideways!!    Cool

Uniquify, HashFast Ink Agreement to Produce ASICs to Increase Hashing Speed for Bitcoin Miners

geeks.broadwayworld.com / Aug, 13, 2013; 10:38 AM

SAN JOSE, CA – Uniquify (www.uniquify.com) today signed a multi-year agreement with HashFast Technologies to design and provide silicon fabrication services for a new generation of application specific integrated circuits (ASICs) expected to dramatically increase hashing speed for Bitcoin miners.

Under terms of the agreement, HashFast Technologies, a pioneer in custom designs of ASIC chips for cryptographic hashing, will use Uniquify’s technology for the production of ASIC chips for cryptographic hashing.

The strategic partnership between HashFast and Uniquify, a leading high-performance semiconductor intellectual property (IP) and system-on-chip (SoC) design, integration and manufacturing services supplier, is poised to move HashFast to the forefront of the cryptographic hashing industry.

http://www.uniquify.com/uniquify-hashfast-ink-agreement-to-produce-asics-to-increase-hashing-speed-for-bitcoin-miners/

Thanks for the link. It's a very different approach than ActM/eAsic, as it seems Uniquify only has a small (none?) input on the design which is HashFast's responsibility.
btct22

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 03:31:30 AM

When would eASIC do a press release like this for ActM/VMC - after the NRE is fully paid?  
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2013, 03:38:38 AM

Hi Vbs,

Hashfast R&D is literally physically embedded within Uniquify World HQ, like an integrated BTC ASIC design co-processor.   Cool

I would be amazed if there was no rapid exchange of ideas/feedback taking place in a continuous dialog.

If you said there wasn't, I wouldn't believe you.  They're all under the same NDA after all.   Wink

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2013, 03:41:47 AM

When would eASIC do a press release like this for ActM/VMC - after the NRE is fully paid?  

Yes.

zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2013, 03:48:15 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2013, 03:58:54 AM by zumzero

Hi Vbs,

Hashfast R&D is literally physically embedded within Uniquify World HQ, like an integrated BTC ASIC design co-processor.   Cool

I would be amazed if there was no rapid exchange of ideas/feedback taking place in a continuous dialog.

If you said there wasn't, I wouldn't believe you.  They're all under the same NDA after all.   Wink

The boy who cried wolf.   Cry

Don't 'vbs' anyone here. Not when your voice is the very same one that attacked a newbie poster by suggesting that his parents had sex with animals and publicised videos of those acts.

In my world that is deplorable.  In my world that should be a crime.  You need to be removed from these forums and the sooner it happens the better.  Unless that is, you can explain your actions.

dhenson
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 04:01:02 AM

iCEBREAKER scores a 0.0 on the value meter.  Just click the yellow ignore link to the left and be done with him forever.

Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1013

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 04:03:46 AM

Hi Vbs,
Hashfast R&D is literally physically embedded within Uniquify World HQ, like an integrated BTC ASIC design co-processor.   Cool
If you said there wasn't, I wouldn't believe you.  They're all under the same NDA after all.   Wink
This just confuses me more.    This is not new right because I thought when the letter on Uniquify letter was posted that there was a deal.   Am I missing something?

zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2013, 04:29:19 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2013, 05:20:54 AM by zumzero

iCEBREAKER scores a 0.0 on the value meter.  Just click the yellow ignore link to the left and be done with him forever.

iCEBREAKERS voice is the very same one that attacked a newbie poster by suggesting that his parents had sex with animals and publicised videos of those acts.

In my world that is deplorable.  In my world that should be a crime.  He needs to be removed from these forums and the sooner it happens the better.  Unless that is until, he can explain his actions.

This is not a personal vendetta, but I am no longer willing to accept that someone is able to get away with this behaviour simply because they think they are anonymous.

I feel a duty of care to fellow contributors and iCEBREAKER has comitted a crime which he is accountable for.

It's not difficult to recognise precident when we look at those who have been prosecuted for lesser online crimes.

If this person doesn't cease his activity, I shall personally be taking it up with lawyers.

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2013, 05:20:34 AM

iCEBREAKERS voice is the very same one that attacked a newbie poster by suggesting that his parents had sex with animals and publicised videos of those acts.

In my world that is deplorable.  In my world that should be a crime.  He needs to be removed from these forums and the sooner it happens the better.  Unless that is, he can explain his actions.

This is not a personal vendetta, but I am no longer willing to accept that someone is able to get away with this behaviour simply because they think they are anonymous.

I feel a duty of care to fellow contributors and iCEBREAKER has comitted a crime which he is accountable for.

It's not difficult to recognise precident when we look at those who have been prosecuted for lesser online crimes.

If this person doesn't cease his activity, I shall personally be taking it up with lawyers.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Vbs

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 10:18:11 AM

Hi Vbs,

Hashfast R&D is literally physically embedded within Uniquify World HQ, like an integrated BTC ASIC design co-processor.   Cool

If you said there wasn't, I wouldn't believe you.  They're all under the same NDA after all.   Wink

Neither of us knows the concrete details. What I do know is that if ActM's deal was with them I would be long gone by now. Huge red flags. http://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Uniquify-Reviews-E270043.htm

This just confuses me more.    This is not new right because I thought when the letter on Uniquify letter was posted that there was a deal.   Am I missing something?

Nope, nothing new, just a PR on their site about that deal.
Stuartuk

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 10:18:50 AM

Hi micebreaker,

you lost you option to converse sensibly and in a grown up manner on ACtM threads weeks ago. You have been a spiteful, negative and slanderous little piece of dirt on here and I would imagine almost no one wants to see you on here anymore.

I see you have changed your tone dramatically as you are obviously now reinvested in ACtM - as I predicted and was so obviously going to happen. But the pure FUD you were spreading here only last week in order to keep the share price low while you were getting your funds together to buy back in to ACtM is something you should be banned for.

You should also be banned for the personal attacks, the spreading of false news and then coming on here and laughing at us ACtM holders and saying you had taken 20k USD from us and that the company was crap.

So after that you expect people to respect you on here? It ain't gonna happen. Unless that is you show some contrition and make a full apology. If you act like a man you can expect to be treated like one, and visa-versa. The ball is in your court.
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 10:22:49 AM

Hi micebreaker,

you lost you option to converse sensibly and in a grown up manner on ACtM threads weeks ago. You have been a spiteful, negative and slanderous little piece of dirt on here and I would imagine almost no one wants to see you on here anymore.

I see you have changed your tone dramatically as you are obviously now reinvested in ACtM - as I predicted and was so obviously going to happen. But the pure FUD you were spreading here only last week in order to keep the share price low while you were getting your funds together to buy back in to ACtM is something you should be banned for.

You should also be banned for the personal attacks, the spreading of false news and then coming on here and laughing at us ACtM holders and saying you had taken 20k USD from us and that the company was crap.

So after that you expect people to respect you on here? It ain't gonna happen. Unless that is you show some contrition and make a full apology. If you act like a man you can expect to be treated like one, and visa-versa. The ball is in your court.

Why even try to reason with the unreasonable?
Stuartuk

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 10:26:51 AM

Because he seems to have changed his tone now he has his shares back. Everyone deserves a second chance.
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 10:34:29 AM

Because he seems to have changed his tone now he has his shares back. Everyone deserves a second chance.

I get that, but i think the change was a result of many of us reporting his posts, possibly. In any event, we are creatures of habit that easily return to our flaws and insecurities. Just ignore the obsessives.

Will the orange turn red? We should make that happen.  Smiley
runam0k
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

Touchdown

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 10:38:10 AM

The Ignore button works wonders.

Besides, his posts are all made with the same purpose in mind: to reduce the share price so he can buy cheap shares.

Smiley
ArcticWolf

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 10:41:28 AM

Hi Vbs,

Neither of us knows the concrete details. What I do know is that if ActM's deal was with them I would be long gone by now. Huge red flags. http://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Uniquify-Reviews-E270043.htm

This just confuses me more.    This is not new right because I thought when the letter on Uniquify letter was posted that there was a deal.   Am I missing something?

Nope, nothing new, just a PR on their site about that deal.

Interesting read there Vbs, thank you for that.

For comparison http://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Employee-Review-eASIC-RVW321516.htm
A little outdated now, but I guess noone has had to complain

https://www.crypto-trade.com/ref/arcticwolf Try CryptoTrade.com, a new exchange for trading Currencies and Securities
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: