Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:41:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ActiveMining Overview and Speculation Thread  (Read 167819 times)
N_S

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 11:35:43 PM

News has been "coming" for ages now.

Seems like the official eAsic press release is perpetually "2 weeks away"

Yep :/ I think this just comes with the territory. I've contemplated not bringing up the forum, BTCT, bitcoinity, etc., for a couple weeks and just see what happens.

Could be costly if things go tits up, however.
coinfresh

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 11:52:36 PM

News has been "coming" for ages now.

Seems like the official eAsic press release is perpetually "2 weeks away"

you mad bro?
somestranger

Activity: 487
Merit: 500

Are You Shpongled?

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 12:02:39 AM

Thoughts?

I talked to gerald today (ken was out) and things are going to happen fast here in the next week.  Get ready for good times.

[ActiveMining is] taping out right away.  Joint news release with easic and activemining expected by monday.  My advice: invest in labcoin and activemining.  They will both be big players.
Ozymandias

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 12:19:53 AM

Thoughts?

I talked to gerald today (ken was out) and things are going to happen fast here in the next week.  Get ready for good times.

[ActiveMining is] taping out right away.  Joint news release with easic and activemining expected by monday.  My advice: invest in labcoin and activemining.  They will both be big players.

Thoughts? Would be awesome, but I'd prefer to hear it from the horse's mouth (or mouthpiece or board... the analogy kinda breaks down here).
redbeans2012

Activity: 887
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 12:21:46 AM

Thoughts?

Is volcanic erupter known for his honesty?
ArcticWolf

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 12:31:08 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2013, 01:14:18 AM by ArcticWolf

Thoughts?

I talked to gerald today (ken was out) and things are going to happen fast here in the next week.  Get ready for good times.

[ActiveMining is] taping out right away.  Joint news release with easic and activemining expected by monday.  My advice: invest in labcoin and activemining.  They will both be big players.

If ActiveMining doesn't tape out until late September, they won't have their chips till when, January?

theyre taping out right away.  Joint news release with easic and activemining expected by monday.  My advice: invest in labcoin and activemining.  They will both be big players.

I don't even know when we will do a join press release, so it can not be expected Monday.

You should tell your nephew Gerald not to give false information on the phone then.

Sensitive information like this will come through official channels, like myself and/or ActiveMining-PR so that it's properly released to all shareholders at the same time.

https://www.crypto-trade.com/ref/arcticwolf Try CryptoTrade.com, a new exchange for trading Currencies and Securities
knybe

Activity: 658

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 01:51:09 AM

Thoughts?

I talked to gerald today (ken was out) and things are going to happen fast here in the next week.  Get ready for good times.

[ActiveMining is] taping out right away.  Joint news release with easic and activemining expected by monday.  My advice: invest in labcoin and activemining.  They will both be big players.

If ActiveMining doesn't tape out until late September, they won't have their chips till when, January?

theyre taping out right away.  Joint news release with easic and activemining expected by monday.  My advice: invest in labcoin and activemining.  They will both be big players.

I don't even know when we will do a join press release, so it can not be expected Monday.

You should tell your nephew Gerald not to give false information on the phone then.

Sensitive information like this will come through official channels, like myself and/or ActiveMining-PR so that it's properly released to all shareholders at the same time.

One smacked hand smacks another's.
N_S

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 03:49:41 AM

I've got to believe we were let in on at least a small amount of information. I trust that VE did in fact call this Gerald fellow, who likely does have some amount of inside information.

I can't imagine he'd give VE that kind of information just to screw with him. If he did, bravo.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2013, 04:11:21 AM

Is volcanic erupter known for his honesty?

No, he is not.  VE gave his "word" ACTM would stabilize around 0.006 before eASIC's press release.    Cheesy

He's also accused me of buying "cheap" shares, when in fact I just sold my last 1100.   Roll Eyes

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
somestranger

Activity: 487

Are You Shpongled?

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 08:31:14 AM

This is what I'm thinking. Gerald probably said too much and Ken doesn't want to get in trouble so he's denying it. Others may be skeptical, but I really don't see why VolcanicEruptor would make up a lie like that to "pump and dump" the stock -- if he wanted to dump he could have sold his shares at the top of the bubble when there was the controversy about his share transfer to BTC-TC.
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 08:54:39 AM

This is what I'm thinking. Gerald probably said too much and Ken doesn't want to get in trouble so he's denying it. Others may be skeptical, but I really don't see why VolcanicEruptor would make up a lie like that to "pump and dump" the stock -- if he wanted to dump he could have sold his shares at the top of the bubble when there was the controversy about his share transfer to BTC-TC.

Just the mere fact that you could afford yourself the power to influence a price, is motive enough for some individuals. The fact you could financially benefit as well, could easily be secondary to a given ego, me thinks.
VolanicEruptor

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 01:05:46 PM

I want to say..

I am a customer and an investor.  I don't expect anything that Ken/Gerald discusses with me to be "private"  seeing as how I am a public shareholder.  We were not talking on a "private" level, and I would hate it to be labelled such, seeing as how I don't know Gerald or Ken on a personal level. I am just a part of the public trying to get answers.  It is up to ken's discretion as to how much information he wants to give.  He should know full well that someone might go make a post about it, because they can.

Stuartuk

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 02:29:01 PM

I want to say..

I am a customer and an investor.  I don't expect anything that Ken/Gerald discusses with me to be "private"  seeing as how I am a public shareholder.  We were not talking on a "private" level, and I would hate it to be labelled such, seeing as how I don't know Gerald or Ken on a personal level. I am just a part of the public trying to get answers.  It is up to ken's discretion as to how much information he wants to give.  He should know full well that someone might go make a post about it, because they can.

It's not the first time someone has cold called an organization and got confidential details from a junior member of staff. The press use this as a technique all the time and if you remember an Australian radio show called the hospital Kate Middleton (future Queen of UK) was in recently and a nurse believed it was an official call and ended up committing suicide as a result.

So I don't blame Gerald for this slip, he has no doubt been given a serious talking to. But VE you should know better. When two people talk on the phone it is considered a private conversation and you should have treated it as such.
Stuartuk

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 03:03:56 PM

No, he is not.  VE gave his "word" ACTM would stabilize around 0.006 before eASIC's press release.    Cheesy

He's also accused me of buying "cheap" shares, when in fact I just sold my last 1100.   Roll Eyes

OK so he could be making this up but when someone says to you 'Share price will stay around X for the next month - I give you my word' you take that as a serious statement? You do understand that one individual CANNOT control share price without huge funds, yet you think it was a deadly serious comment? Do you know what a light hearted statement is?

Regarding the 'fact' about your recent sale of your last ACtM shares. Well, we know you constantly lie on here, we know you  post misleading info in an attempt to effect share price, we know you are registered under multiple user names (one other so far identified being 'crumbs')  - so do you really expect us to believe this latest 'fact'? Are you a very very hopeful person usually? Or delusional?
stereotype
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 03:21:26 PM

Stuartuk

Just cant help yourself can you?  Lips sealed
Stuartuk

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 03:23:43 PM

Stuartuk

Just cant help yourself can you?  Lips sealed

I honestly don't know what you mean. I can't help from tackling micebeaker? Well I fully intend to tackle his every post but it's not a compulsion.  Smiley
stereotype
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 03:28:26 PM

Stuartuk

I honestly don't know what you mean. I can't help from tackling micebeaker? Well I fully intend to tackle his every post but it's not a compulsion.  Smiley

How about respecting peoples right not to read nonsense, by not copying their nonsense on your reply?
knybe

Activity: 658

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 03:31:43 PM

Stuartuk

How about respecting peoples right not to read nonsense, by not copying their nonsense on your reply?

Double + 1
Stuartuk

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 03:35:56 PM

I'm afraid for context that is often necessary.

If you think that is 'right' or that it's even is an issue with most people you may have an opinionated outlook on the world and should think about seeking help.
Stuartuk

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 03:36:45 PM

Stuartuk

Double + 1

Is that a joke or are you a bit confused?
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: