Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:32:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: your mentality after a huge loss?  (Read 3795 times)
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:08:52 PM

A huge loss certainly picks up the ruts. But I believe that you need to accept this and go further. If you lose money on the market of crypto-currencies, then you should think about finding a mentor who can do this and learn from him?
Kahoy01

Activity: 481
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:42:12 PM

What do you do after you suffer a huge loss?
If you have more money would you again take the risk and invest or would you just stop trading and try to earn in some other way?
It is normal that we feel bad after we experienced huge loss in trading. I believe that most of us are aware that trading is one of the risky job in the cryptocurrency. Trading is really a hard job.

negamus

Activity: 245

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 05:52:58 PM

If we do not have losses, then no one of us will be earning money in here. Without losses we could never understand what are we doing wrong or how to fix it. So everytime that i lose some money or i lose some opportunities to make money, i try to do not repeat it for the next time.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
bib24

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:07:37 PM

I will definitely try again. Investors and businessmen are risk-taker; if you really want to invest on something then you should prepare yourself in the worst case scenario. It’s normal that we feel depress after a huge lost, but we need to keep in mind that failure is stepping stone on your road to success.

ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:20:56 AM

If you have more money would you again take the risk and invest or would you just stop trading and try to earn in some other way?

After a huge large of course I am feeling sad. I think I have to take some time to recover. I want to be alone, I do not want to talk to anybody and I quite hate myself because I know that it is my fault and I made a wrong decision. When I recover of course I do not hate myself anymore and that is the time I am motivated. My mind is set into positive things. Like:
1. I will make sure that I’ll never make the same mistakes again coz if I did, I am already a stupid person.
2. I will get back the loss no matter how much and how long time it takes.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:23:37 AM

huge loss for me is depression it is so heart breaking when you loss what you have..i may need a break first to regain my consumptio

Yeah, it's so sad on that moment and very depressed emotion. Well, after all that will set as our lessons which we need to relax for our while since our time to be lucky is not their. Having a huge loss may lead to us that our pride might be affected and challenged to bet again which in the end is useless. All that we need is self control and be responsible on our doings to avoid to think such bad doings.
richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:05:16 AM

I will continue to learn trading and build new trading strategy. Learn from mistake is good strategy to know what wrong with current trading strategy, so we will become experience trading who always get consistent profit.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
orka39

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:36:36 AM

I will be continue to trade and learn what wrong of my trading that i did, stop a few moment and build new trading strategy, new trading plan and new risk management. Also I will devide the money one portfolio for trade and one porfolio into others pasif income like make investing in mining site or lending coin site to minimize the risk.

Take a rest for aome time is good idea to refresh back your mind from the huge loss.
If you say you will build new strategy i think that is no need. Why? Because we just need to review it and not make the new one.

melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:56:05 AM

I will be continue to trade and learn what wrong of my trading that i did, stop a few moment and build new trading strategy, new trading plan and new risk management. Also I will devide the money one portfolio for trade and one porfolio into others pasif income like make investing in mining site or lending coin site to minimize the risk.

Take a rest for aome time is good idea to refresh back your mind from the huge loss.
If you say you will build new strategy i think that is no need. Why? Because we just need to review it and not make the new one.

after a huge loss making your self in a calm and peaceful mind make you feel even more better and you are able to think what would be the best decision that you are able to made of yes it is hard to take some loss but it is better that after this loss you are able to make some good thing to do for.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:06:32 AM

For you to have a huge loss, means you probably did not do something right. In trading, you should learn how to maximize your profit and minimize your loss. With proper analysis and risk management, you should have a fair trade.
All these put into consideration will enable me deal with the loss and investing again to have a profit.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
klaybbj

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:53:47 AM

Sure it will be in down and no one can feel you emotion in this time but you have 2 choices, you can wait after this lose and don't trade till you pass this lose in your mind and then you have maybe chance to win again but for the second choice and its the worst choice to continue trade with your mentality after lose and you will lose again and more.
Harsh_Patel

Activity: 182

Algo Trader

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:21:27 PM

Just stay calm. Many people come here just with the greed of the money, those are the one who still belive in the monetary policy but there something bigger going on here, we are trying to replace the system as a whole. This needs time and there will be ups and down.

Please stand fast and enjoy the ride. Everyone will come along over time. Behold.

I am sorry for my wrong doings.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ Hindi Translation Delivery in 5 days ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
MattF24

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:22:13 PM

IF you keep on dwelling in the past and can't get over your loss, then you will miss out all other opportunities that would have made up for it in the future.
Advicerabi

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:53:09 PM

Of course I will try again. And I have been several times loss when trading forex but I'm not giving up, because before the start i have set goals for success.
THAHIRHAJI

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:24:36 PM

Not only me almost everyone's mentality after a huge loss is I will never try this again and I end up with this. Same like a pregnant woman during the delivery of baby thoughts enough I will not going to have another baby but it wont be she will give birth to new one again. Same we will not stop after la huge loss we will take a break and we try again and again till we succeed.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMPAY  ●  Invest for Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | December, 04th 2017  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[/color]
mininglegend1234

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:32:06 PM

A huge loss certainly picks up the ruts. But I believe that you need to accept this and go further. If you lose money on the market of crypto-currencies, then you should think about finding a mentor who can do this and learn from him?
i think it is human nature that even any loss can makes him depress but i think in trading or business you have to use to of it.  I am not going to panic or lose hope because that is a huge amount of money there is no way i am gonna let that pass by without winning that back to me. Because in this business it is normal to lose money and some people are losing hope after that my message is for them is just chill because the gain is also on your way.
Harsh_Patel

Activity: 182

Algo Trader

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:01:32 PM

As a trader I would say you have to be disciplined to be in market. Don’t panic. Be active in the market. Remember news is temporary, Technology is permanent. News will pass by.

After huge losses never try to recover. Think what went wrong, what did you missed, what is driving the performance..?

Please do detailed analysis before entering again. Don’t repeat mistake. If you are failing continuously then please leave the market before you loose all. Save yourself.

I am sorry for my wrong doings.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ Hindi Translation Delivery in 5 days ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
donnie.darko

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:44:12 PM

You need to lose in some trades for you to learn ways on how NOT to trade. Taking a huge loss is one of them; you'll learn not to risk a lot especially in low probability trades.
javalemcgee

Activity: 215

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:02:42 PM

after a huge loss making your self in a calm and peaceful mind make you feel even more better and you are able to think what would be the best decision that you are able to made of yes it is hard to take some loss but it is better that after this loss you are able to make some good thing to do for.

Calming down is not easy especially if you made a big loss on the exchanges. Then you will have a strong headache and you will think about your previous mistakes. This is inevitable.
soixantedix

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:29:46 PM

"Buy When There's Blood In The Streets"
I am trying to buy when there are price drops on the market and sell on the rising backtrend. so you sell not on the top, simply on the rising chart. Don't sell when there are price drops. It's basic fault of newbies. it's time to buy not to sell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: