Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:41:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: your mentality after a huge loss?  (Read 3795 times)
Laurayaki

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:32:40 PM

If I did not need to trade to hope to earn a lot of money clearly I would not inflict this pain, the speculation is hard mentally, as much in success as failure
Hateculd75

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:35:45 PM

What do you do after you suffer a huge loss?
If you have more money would you again take the risk and invest or would you just stop trading and try to earn in some other way?

this is the life earn and loss. it is bad to loss but you must learn how to control your self.
my mentality after a huge loss will be bad so that i listen slowly music
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:57:21 AM

Life must go on everybody are experiencing a loss and after that a huge loss theres always for moving on.Learning from our mistakes is based on our experience and we can be a better trader on that mistakes.Our mentality can be bad but after that we neee to control our emotions on our big losse.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:12:22 AM

frankly speaking...my mentality after a huge loss is discouragement,quitting and devastated but after a few days i realized that how can i get back what i have lost if i will quit? nothing..so get up and started to search..read..studied then started all over again but with knowledge already on how to be a trader

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Cryptolive

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:35:06 AM

If you have more money would you again take the risk and invest or would you just stop trading and try to earn in some other way?

Yes I would try again.Trading involves risk. Not only trading life has many risks. If you are not comfortable risking then you don't deserve the success.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
skillink

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:36:48 AM

I personally suffer huge losses I will keep trading but with small amount, the rest I will do on business in the real world.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:24:20 AM

I have great hope for virtual currency, so I am not afraid, I hope you too!
We all know that trading is very risky and part of doing trading is to have or to experience a huge loss, and my mentally after a huge loss is to bounce back and to be more wiser and to became more expert in trading so i can make even more money, and after a huge loss my mentally is to be more great.
Yeah that is what we should think of after losing. We must realize as soon as we can that not all tradings succeed and we must accept that it is for a fact that we as traders will suffer losses. Doing trading is not easy especially if you are aiming to earn the highest profit but based on my experience sometimes we will be force to even sell at low price especially if that is a time when there is a need for money. We might even suffer the worst which is not earning a profit at all and we cannot avoid it, what we should do is move on and then be wiser on the next trading we will do.

Don’t take me wrong but drinking is not the solution. Don’t you think it would be better if you plan to recover your loss instead of wasting more money buying drinks? Also it shows that You get pretty much stressed out under such sort of situations but my friend Failure is a part of everyone's life. There is no need to forget those moments which make us. This is how humans learn and evolve.

white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:25:39 AM

I'm a swing trader so if there will be a huge loss to the coins I'm holding, I will just have to wait when is the best time to sell it or maybe set a stop loss point to sell those coins. Just like what professional traders in mind, always buy the dip. My answer is yes, I will definitely rebuy the coins or buy another coins when price is dip. That will cut your losses and will profit from it for sure but not that big as your target since you came from loss profit.
carodupuis

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:55:06 AM

What to do after a big or small loss is to stop trading and document every thought process and activities that led to that loss! Date the loss event and analyze it thoroughly so that you can learn what not to do next time you are trading! You can also use ALGORY.IO trading tools to assist you in your trade!
Exactly, there is always that thing about documentation when it comes to trading, because every little thing and decision to either winning or failing in a trade matters and it is usually good to go back into checking most of these things to know better what to always do during a trade in the future.

Usually for a naive trader, there is usually no way one may not experience this huge loss, but over time, when one learn from experience, it would be hard to experience such a thing again.

As human as we are, it is very hard not to be affected or disappointed after a huge loss. However, in this kind of business or job wherein risk is your companion every trading that you will take then you just have to be positive and learn from your mistake. Evaluate where could be the loophole of your decision and work it out to avoid from the same mistake again.
Writing down the past experience using that for your future is a very good tactic of playing safe. I think all the traders should try this at least for once but again the point is no one can learn trading without making mistakes. This is the reality of trading world. Also I think it is the novices that are Most vulnerable to big loss because they lack in experience and patience required for survival.
vinc3

Activity: 309
Merit: 251

Make Love Not War

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:51:32 AM

At first dwell on it for we are just humans capable of feelings, but then afterwards study all the things that made you loss that scenario or situation. Now that emotions are lesser we can make more calculated risks and manage our trading proficiently. I will never ever stop striving to be a successful trader and a bounty hunter. Life as of the moment is very good, and let us share what we earn, for the more you share the more gain in the future.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Mattwald

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:47:50 AM

Definitely had a few big loses. Just got to stay calm, we at a Snickers bar. And take a nap will prob be higher when you wake up.
Dimonhamon

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 11:00:37 AM

I have rabbits. When I lose, I go to them and calm down. Then I start everything from the beginning, for me, the main thing is not to stop.
Shivasenap

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:08:07 AM

I just hold for the long term and I just don't panic for the silly loses. It is not good to panic just for the loses.Hold them for some time and things may changed.
rejin29x

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:20:08 AM

The loss is a part of the game. You play and you must accept. Do not too worried or give up. Let learn from the fail and start again, if not, you can not take again what you have lost.
kamote291993

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:24:10 AM

I will definitely try again. Investors and businessmen are risk-taker; if you really want to invest on something then you should prepare yourself in the worst case scenario. It’s normal that we feel depress after a huge lost, but we need to keep in mind that failure is stepping stone on your road to success
19mlmendoza82

Activity: 84

AQGmvEGdwBDWpNmH23337qRVEdqj7wduzj

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:59:56 PM

control you emotion.. that's what my old mentor told me... thats usuall... learn learn learn

daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:26:17 PM

Life must go on everybody are experiencing a loss and after that a huge loss theres always for moving on.Learning from our mistakes is based on our experience and we can be a better trader on that mistakes.Our mentality can be bad but after that we neee to control our emotions on our big losse.

What you have said was all the facts that everyone should do in case that they have lost their money on Trading, but you couldn't expect that all of the people who do Trading could apply this kind of mindset, sometimes, there are people who are getting depressed after a huge loss on Trading, the reason? It is because they might risk all of their money thinking that they could make profits on Trading for real but the results disappointed them. However, keep on trying will help you to continue what you have started, a single failure can't define what would happen in your future.
btcholder

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:54:11 PM

i think if have some patient you can avoid the huge loss. and patient is the one of the most important rules for trade. if you got huge loss don't panic just be patient and keep trading.

Daimon88

Activity: 397

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:05:38 AM

The time you make a loss is not the best time to take another try because emotion will definitely set in and if care is not taken, you might end up in another string of losses.
What i will recommend is for you to take a deep breadth, stay away. Restrategize and then try again later.
Hopefully with a better strategy. Always learn from your past experiences.
This is a natural phenomenon that each and every one of us do feel upset at the time of loss as there is no one who feels good at the time when he loses his very own money. At that time, it is really very difficult to take control over yourself but if you will not take control over yourself and you will not learn from the mistakes which you made in the past, you will never be able to recover that loss.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:19:27 PM

loss and profit is a natural thing for traders, I will keep trying although I have experienced failures and losses.

Good mentality which these loss are just normal here on trading world because we do know that market is really very unpredictable anytime which we dont even know on where it would go this is why we are really prone to commit mistakes but it doesnt mean that we would lose hope and stop once we do commit loss.I know its hard  because emotions would really set in but these things are just temporary since we can able to avoid or lessen it next time as long we do make learnings on those mistakes.
Definitely it’s something bad when someone lose here but I think we need to play here carefully because it’s a money and it need full concentration if you will not check the price of bitcoin on daily base so it can give you lose it happen with one of my friend when he lose here tow month’s before because he have a lot of bitcoin and he sell all is bitcoins without going to check the price of bitcoin so he lose a lot of money then believe me he stop bitcoin for some time but that was not a mistake of bitcoin that was his own mistake.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: