Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:01:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is garbage.  (Read 4600 times)
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:15:04 PM

Yes it's slow and the fees are ten times higher than anything else plus the lightning network
and Segwit are just excuses to keep playing people along with the hubs in LN being little
more than mini banks but don't worry they promise to keep the fees low but where have i
come across that one before.

The development team have had weeks to put a maximum limit on fees but it is obvious by
now they won't because they are running the mines and have sold out.

I FEEL ANOTHER BAN COMING UP SOON FOR HAVING THE BALLS TO SPEAK THE TRUTH

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
randy321

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:20:32 PM

It's fine to be upset or critical.  But it's not fine to express your opinions in inflammatory posts, because it does not encourage thoughtful conversation.
Anti-Cen

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:21:12 PM

BTC is harder to mine and the network is congested. If they won't be able to find solutions in the underlying problems here then people will really start go to altcoins

Network congestion is not something that sells a network and it could be fixed in seconds by the development team
if they had not sold themselves out and if you look at the charts fees/price then the pattern is clear and my advise is
for everyone who's not a gambling addict to put a stop-loss on Bitcoin and sell if it goes below $10,000

20,000 miners to do seven transactions a second is at least 19,000 too many so they have started robbing us
instead to pay for the computer wars they are playing against each other.

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
Anti-Cen

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:27:35 PM

It's fine to be upset or critical.  But it's not fine to express your opinions in inflammatory posts, because it does not encourage thoughtful conversation.

Was your comment pointed towards me because if so then I would have to ask if it's "Hate Speech" and if it's fine for people here
to keep plugging BTC and making out that everyone is stupid then it must also be fine to say the obvious because I don't make
a habit of having to debate with one hand tied behind my back

Regards Anit-Censorship

Gardar

Activity: 168
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:11:19 PM

You say that is garbage but you have invest in it, if you shit in your own home anyone can do it worst. Im agree with you, it is expensive in taxes/fees but it depends on how quickly do you want it to be done. But please dont shit in your invest and let it grow

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Anti-Cen

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:58:35 AM

You say that is garbage but you have invest in it, if you shit in your own home anyone can do it worst. Im agree with you, it is expensive in taxes/fees but it depends on how quickly do you want it to be done. But please dont shit in your invest and let it grow
So if I buy a car and it's useless then I must not warn other people not to buy one before I have
managed to sell it !

I will tell you who is "shit in your invest" and it's the development team and miners and that
is why the price is down so us "Investors" or should I say gamblers have every right to shout
at board meeting.

"let it grow" I have not seen any of that since fees went silly and if we don't house
clean then it will rub off on all the other coins too so what does that say to you about your
future earning prospect ?

Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:56:21 AM

It's a shit post, Why do you think that Bitcoin is becoming a garbage? I don't have anything to say about this issue, Bitcoin is becoming a great platform for making money and gaining profit nowadays. people are getting engaged in this platform for the purpose of making earning money a lot. So it's becoming lucrative along with a worthy platform day by day.
endut15

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:04:53 AM

It's a shit post, Why do you think that Bitcoin is becoming a garbage? I don't have anything to say about this issue, Bitcoin is becoming a great platform for making money and gaining profit nowadays. people are getting engaged in this platform for the purpose of making earning money a lot. So it's becoming lucrative along with a worthy platform day by day.
this really is posting does not make sense. who said if bitcoin is garbage, if bitcoin is garbage, surely not many people also participate and support bitcoin to be more advanced, until now. should we also support the development of bitcoin, instead of damaging the good name of bitcoin.
Anti-Cen

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:12:01 AM

Bitcoin cannot be considered a waste, it is an asset, because it will be worth up to $500,000 in the future.

No i did the calculations and to match Tulip Mania it will need to stop (Sit down for this) at $200,000
in today's prices and to reach your number we would need 15 X the number of miners we have today so that's
300,000 and they will all be running quantum computers to play computer wars that need super
cooling so all we need to do is drag the sun down to the earth to feed our power stations.

Yeah oil one day will be $5,000 per gallon but Tulips are assets, like oil, digits are not

Anti-Cen

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:27:26 AM

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ The Token of Compliance ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

And we have got Peer to Peer Parking here plus my new "Censorship" token but if we keep this up we will
have so many token that not only will there be not need for money but we won't need Bitcoin

Sorry to the ten other good coins posting in this thread but correct me if I am wrong but could I be
forgiven for calling you black birds and trying to empty the nest of original eggs HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?

Bitcoin is fantastic , buy our coin, buy our coin  Cheesy

uylvlprx

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:33:51 AM

bitcoin will have miserable end
You may be right. But I can not imagine what a tragedy is.
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 04:29:43 AM

Ok so i wont come out and blatantly say bitcoin is garbage or that it is going to fail because i truly don't believe that. Now i will say that the op does make a good point when it comes to the transaction fee and speed are horrible at this time. If i ever tip someone i use litecoin or ethereum.  For the mean time like i said i believe new innovations will come out for bitcoin.

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
PANK21

Activity: 342
Merit: 108

Bounty Detective

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:59:07 AM

How can we be expected to invest in this stupidity?

Here is a guy trying to give Andreas a tip of $1.50.  To do that, he paid $13.46 in fees.  Does that seem like a sensible payment system?  Not.  It is garbage.  SegWit didn't help with anything.  

Thats too much for a fee. I think bitcoin transaction fees are now getting high because of its value. I hope that it will be fixed soon because that is too much for everyone especially to those who invest in bitcoin.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
doaremon

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 02:33:54 PM

What the hell??? Bitcoin is a garbage!!!! You must be day dreaming garbage or else you cannot say such a speech.
Bitcoin is the best virtual currency in the world. Not only that it is also the most valuable currency.Last year the price of Bitcoin was started with only 9000$ and ended with 16k$
This year if the price of Bitcoin rise like the last year then we will see the price at 40k$. So to becoming sure that if you invest now then there is a chance of a profit of 20k$ with in just a year. Again if you see the other people then you will observe that people are becoming addicted to bitcoin. That is the people are investing more and more in Bitcoin. The price of bitcoin will not be down easily. According to some economist, one day Bitcoin will rule the world. So if you want my suggestion then instead of storing it, invest it. More and more investment will make more and more profit.
So Bitcoin is not a garbage at all

rubyspeak

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:25:52 PM

There are really cases that it is not pleasing to everyone, especially the transaction fees. However, there are other cryptocurrency out there that you can use like altcoin.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:16:33 PM

No! Bitcoin is not a garbage, bitcoin is such a precious like gold, because bitcoin has a higher value than our real money, and it can change your life when you earn bitcoin, that's it is not a garbage it is like a gold.
iarkusha

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:18:37 PM

Bitcoin is not a garbage but I really don't understand why the world need so many crypto currencies? Who can answer me?
Clarkduco

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:19:37 PM

Current bitcoin constraint is on the fee tx and the rest bitcoin is promising investment option. Bitcoin isn't a garbage unless worth billions of dollars.
cryptojoe

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:22:19 PM

then what are you doing here if you don;t like it?
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:24:13 PM

Current bitcoin constraint is on the fee tx and the rest bitcoin is promising investment option. Bitcoin isn't a garbage unless worth billions of dollars.

Exactly. Something that can give you a pretty good amount of money can't be garbage and bitcoin can actually make you rich. A lotnof people, relevant people at that, support bitcoin and it's technology so its really far from being garbage

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: