Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:41:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is garbage.  (Read 4600 times)
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 10:11:32 AM

How can we be expected to invest in this stupidity?

Here is a guy trying to give Andreas a tip of $1.50.  To do that, he paid $13.46 in fees.  Does that seem like a sensible payment system?  Not.  It is garbage.  SegWit didn't help with anything.  

try it now, Using Lighting Network Wink
Lightning is not safe. The CEO of Lightning said don't use it on main chain.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:33:05 PM

Here is a guy trying to give Andreas a tip of $1.50.  To do that, he paid $13.46 in fees.  Does that seem like a sensible payment system?  Not.  It is garbage.  SegWit didn't help with anything.  

I can understand very well because many times I faced the same thing , where I needed to pay more than what I was needed to pay to the receiver ( payment accepter )  Because of high fee only .
But still I think we can do something better to keep himself from such type of high fee .
First option is to use any altcoin like digibyte coin , etherium coin , dash coin etc .
Second option is to put the money in yobit.net and during payment use yobit code that is free of fees system .
Third option is to use segwit wallet transaction that is really cool and no need big amount of fee for the transaction .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
bulantoy12345

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:07:41 PM

Bitcoin is not garbage. The user only has a problem

Absolutely right! Bitcoin is not a garbage, it is an investment, a profitable investment. Bitcoin for me is an asset, i valued bitcoin because these is where i started i earn a lot at bitcoin. Im almost there at the peak my ambitions, without bitcoin i cannot earn as high as what i usually earn at my job salaries.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:14:36 PM

BTC is not for for real life use now, as it'sole purpose was when the algorithm was being designed.

It has become more of an investment option and this is how people have find it's relevancy and this is how it would be considered. Once 21 million BTC are mined, it would be like an asset and you need to pay additional fee to buy and sale BTC, as there would be no BTC for miners to validate the transaction.

So, the problem would remain the same for which the BTC was developed.

Yes, its better for investment so far and not as currency because it slow to use for transaction.
In another thing, bitcoin also being applied high fee. It should problem for small payment if we use it for payment.
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 3032

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:32:29 PM

It has come to my attention (this thread) that many of you still have no clue about the lightning network.  Have you guys not seen fees and transaction times lowering and speeding up?  

Here is an article those of you unfamiliar with the Lightning Network should read ASAP- https://medium.com/@melik_87377/lightning-network-enables-unicast-transactions-in-bitcoin-lightning-is-bitcoins-tcp-ip-stack-8ec1d42c14f5

Now take a look at where the hash rate is- https://blockchain.info/charts/hash-rate

Transaction cost-  https://blockchain.info/charts/cost-per-transaction

Also outlets like Coinbase are FINALLY starting to implement SegWit.  

Bitcoins future is still very bright and the blockchain can ALWAYS be updated to make Bitcoin better.  Don't let a "Legendary" status member influence you, the status means little to nothing here.  If you read his trust it looks like his agenda is pretty clear.  FUD spreader.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Yur

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:54:17 PM

Yes transaction is high now, but with the speed that technology is advancing towards, we will see a lower cost and faster transaction very soon. For now, for small amounts to transfer switch to Ethereum instead. There are more than enough reasons to prove that Bitcoin is changing the world, and sooner or later, it will be integrated in even our everyday life.
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:39:08 PM

Yes transaction is high now, but with the speed that technology is advancing towards, we will see a lower cost and faster transaction very soon. For now, for small amounts to transfer switch to Ethereum instead. There are more than enough reasons to prove that Bitcoin is changing the world, and sooner or later, it will be integrated in even our everyday life.

paypal is doing that(instant transaction and low fees) since 2000 Smiley

so, what's new?
sakib.bro

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:42:24 PM

may be it will be better not to transfer small amount if money
but if you have to then you can use other altcoin that will be so much helpful .....
Cryptonite310

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:47:47 PM

It has come to my attention (this thread) that many of you still have no clue about the lightning network.  Have you guys not seen fees and transaction times lowering and speeding up?  

Here is an article those of you unfamiliar with the Lightning Network should read ASAP- https://medium.com/@melik_87377/lightning-network-enables-unicast-transactions-in-bitcoin-lightning-is-bitcoins-tcp-ip-stack-8ec1d42c14f5

Now take a look at where the hash rate is- https://blockchain.info/charts/hash-rate

Transaction cost-  https://blockchain.info/charts/cost-per-transaction

Also outlets like Coinbase are FINALLY starting to implement SegWit.  

Bitcoins future is still very bright and the blockchain can ALWAYS be updated to make Bitcoin better.  Don't let a "Legendary" status member influence you, the status means little to nothing here.  If you read his trust it looks like his agenda is pretty clear.  FUD spreader.
Alt coins are good for testing out new protocols like segwit, and lightning network, and there will probably be other updates to the BitCoin Core in the future as more and more people are using it.
If BitCoins going to be updated, it's best to test it out on the litecoin blockchain first, as it's the next best thing to bitcoin. if it's good, bitcoin gets it too.

As for small transactions... BitCoin may not be the best currency for that.
Lot's of alt coins out there that are.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:13:32 PM

may be it will be better not to transfer small amount if money
but if you have to then you can use other altcoin that will be so much helpful .....
The issue is that if you have only bitcoins, you will have to exchange it first and with that they are still going to charge fees, we are lucky that the fees are currently manageable now because not a lot of transactions are being made.
PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:30:35 PM

Every time Bitcoin dumps or has some problems with fees evryone is like "it is garbage, bla bla", but they dont mind that they have earned big money or got rich using it. Everything has some bad days and that is annoying but you dont appreciate when it has good moments, were you happy as much you are mad now when the price got to $17000?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
rockyboy

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:26:22 PM

bitcoin will have miserable end
Then why are you buying as of two days ago?

Lol!  If somebody think that bitcoin will end,  they should stop doing trading and stop reading here.  I guess they are just wasting their time if they will not believe with bitcoin.

I am here because  i believe and support bitcoin.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:55:05 PM

This is the only thing I hate about bitcoins, but I don't consider bitcoins trash even if the price of transactions and the transfer fees are expensive and slow. But I do hope someone makes a solution for this one. This is a huge setback to bitcoins specially in terms of investments.

fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:04:22 AM

If it is a "garbage" why you are here and why buy? That's ridiculous knowing that a lot of people have already changed because of bitcoin. Their way of living changed because of the help of bitcoin.
dakilangisajaja

Activity: 177
Merit: 25

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:12:29 AM

it does not waste the bitcoin actually or just big enough to help me and my parents if you waste your eyes on me but it helps bitcoin help me and other people bitcoin.
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 3032

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:44:28 AM

This is the only thing I hate about bitcoins, but I don't consider bitcoins trash even if the price of transactions and the transfer fees are expensive and slow. But I do hope someone makes a solution for this one. This is a huge setback to bitcoins specially in terms of investments.

Have you done any homework at all or just here to be another typical clueless poster whom complains but doesn't take the time to actually learn?  If you would have done anything but just waste internet space with your last post you might have noticed a couple posts before yours I discussed the transaction fees and speed.  The lightning network and outlets adding SegWit finally are already making big changes.  I loathe users such as yourself, do some homework and stop wasting internet space.

For everyone else on the opposite side, thank you! BlackRacerX how about trying to learn a little here-  https://medium.com/@melik_87377/lightning-network-enables-unicast-transactions-in-bitcoin-lightning-is-bitcoins-tcp-ip-stack-8ec1d42c14f5

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
arhanklc

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:07:00 AM

Bitcoin not garbage is not garbage . Bitcoin is one of the best investment you can do .
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:36:38 AM

Bitcoin is not a garbage for me because it gives me everything bitcoin is garbage to someone who didn't know about bitcoin and doesn't have any knowledge or idea about it

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:42:47 AM

In my own opinion, expensive fee's is just fine as long as you have a very high security in your cryptocurrency holder. Now a days, security is a must since the value of cryptocurrency is increasing as well as the hackers that are trying to get in the exchangers that are holding our coins.

Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:36:10 AM

No, bitcoin is very useful to many people they work with bitcoin to feed their families.
Bitcoins are chasing the lives of people. Someday it would be changing the whole world. Like you have said, they are worth using because whos ever have used them, they come to a stage where they are easy to change their life style. People shown the best practices in this world and now they are earning more than handsome moony out of these bitcoins, thus enhancing their financial status.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: