Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:47:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is garbage.  (Read 4600 times)
Kezio

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:15:01 PM

First of all, as someone else said, you use altcoins for small stuff and Bitcoins for large transactions. And second, I think everyone else here agrees with you on the matter of fees being too high.

PRIORITYEX
███  ███  ███  PROFIT SHARING CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE  ███  ███  ███
███ ANN Page ███ WhitePaper ███ Telegram ███ Twitter ███ Facebook ███ Bounty ███
ponicita

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:12:23 PM

The OP is just a fan of bitcoinshitcash dont listen to him

He knows bitcoinshitcash will never be successful on its own, so he bashes bitcoin every time he can Cheesy
Phalo

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:21:45 AM

How can we be expected to invest in this stupidity?

Here is a guy trying to give Andreas a tip of $1.50.  To do that, he paid $13.46 in fees.  Does that seem like a sensible payment system?  Not.  It is garbage.  SegWit didn't help with anything.  

Goodness, this is eye opening. What I find ridiculous is people who are justifying these high fees. Please let make Bitcoin great again.

The OP is just a fan of bitcoinshitcash dont listen to him

He knows bitcoinshitcash will never be successful on its own, so he bashes bitcoin every time he can Cheesy

Why should people listen to him if his points are valid? You are the one I would advise against listening to, if just because you dont like what he likes. Now you are advocating against him. Thats ridiculous.
Mr.Smithers

Activity: 105

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:28:21 AM

You are partly right, bitcoin HAS internal problems that desperately NEED to be solved

but the SegWit part is just wrong. Both the addresses used in the cited transactions are not SegWit. You cannot expect to receive the benefits of SegWit using the non-SegWit addresses. When more people use SegWit everybody will benefit from it too.
coinmagnet1

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:30:35 AM

Here is a guy trying to give Andreas a tip of $1.50.  To do that, he paid $13.46 in fees.  Does that seem like a sensible payment system?  Not.  It is garbage.  SegWit didn't help with anything.  

https://i.imgur.com/DDMQjOw.jpg

It's more comparable to gold (store of value), then a payment system, at least at the moment. It would be nice if they could fix the fees and speed though.
Astermony

Activity: 373

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:36:27 AM

You are partly right, bitcoin HAS internal problems that desperately NEED to be solved

but the SegWit part is just wrong. Both the addresses used in the cited transactions are not SegWit. You cannot expect to receive the benefits of SegWit using the non-SegWit addresses. When more people use SegWit everybody will benefit from it too.
Bitcoin is a garbage? where do you get that Idea? Bitcoin isn't a garbage ever, do you think it is a garbage if it is really useful in everydays life? Bitcoin isn't a garbage because if it is a garbage then why many people trust in this? It will never be a garbage because you can really gain such a good amount in this, you can gain a good profit or an extra income because of this and it can really help on daily needs so, it is really impossible that it will just be a garbage.
NightCloudz07

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:04:40 AM

no it is not a garbage because many people rising thier life because of bitcoin so that bitcoin is not a garbage and bitcoin help us in our life so it is not a garbage

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 09:11:58 AM

Transaction fee is the only problem if it really is a payment system since it is more expensive than taxes. That what makes Bitcoin not good for payments most especially smaller transactions such as tipping because we will expect to pay more than the amount we give as tip. But still Bitcoin is a good investment for me no doubt regardless of fee and tax when we cash it out on local exchanges.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ellapots1234

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:12:44 AM

That's where altcoins are useful. When bitcoin's value are so high that giving a tip is such a waste you can use altcoins. Bitcoin is not the only cryptocurrency. And bitcoin will not be on top if there's none on its bottom.

why consider it as a garbage? because it is not useful? or youre not just using it the way it must be?
but in others opinion its not useful because its just a digital currency just like the others they have different kinds of uses
so why do you say bitcoin is a garbage of there are also currencies below it
meisha

Activity: 69

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:22:07 AM

That's where altcoins are useful.   
Bitcoin was supposed to be useful too.  Now it has been rendered nothing more than a Ponzi scheme.  It has no real purpose other than for more and more people to come one after another to give money to the guys already in.  Then BAM!!! a total freefall collapse.

It's merely a collectors item for rich people now. It can never be the currency it was intended to be anymore. I have sold all my bitcoin and will probably never buy any ever again, i have moved on to alts in the hope that they can keep the original crypto dream alive!
Gimpeline

Activity: 555
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:11:22 AM

None of those adresses are segwit
How do you expect to get the benefits of segwit if you don't use it?
zombie6

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:15:56 AM

I agree that the commission is very high for transactions and with initial commissions!
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:00:05 AM

Sorry? Your a legendary member and you don't even understand what's happening? I understand that you are upset since in the past, Bitcoin is a cheap way to do transactions or just simply send money other than remittance centers.

Now that Bitcoin's price surged hence reflected in the fees. It will take time to adjust. And... SegWit seems to be insufficuent to solve the issue since the congestion in the blockchain is still happening even after the implementation which is absurd.
We all know the pain everytime we send a transaction to the network due to high transaction fees especially to those hadn't large amount of bitcoins i don't know there is a spam going on or it's just we have too many users at the moment plus, the current price have a huge effect on the transaction fees just keep your patience a little longer because lightning network is on the way and currently test on the main networks sooner or later we will have LN and see how this plays out.
balacklava666

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:03:48 AM

are you sure of this opinion. if garbage why lots of people searching? I rada bitcoin instead of garbage, bitcoin is the financial future of the world
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:51:24 AM

Bitcoin is the future currency. The thing you may be worried about will be solved soon enough. So you do not need to spread wrong information here. Bitcoin is the best say to invest your money for the future. The wise people are already benefiting from bitcoin. Bitcoin is not a good option for transferring or paying money. And it is not meant to be used in that way also. It is type of an investment.

So you should never be worried about little hurdles as they will be solved very soon. And bitcoin will see another good year just like 2017. So it is the best time to invest.
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 09:12:54 AM

So you should never be worried about little hurdles as they will be solved very soon. And bitcoin will see another good year just like 2017.

Yes - and this is the solution: Adam Back will tell you that the fees have been cut in half from $13.46 to $6.73 because Lightning is a HUGE success and that he and his team are brilliant.  Fees payable directly to Blockstream company.  Every transaction on Lightning network will send money to Adam Back and his investors at AXA.  And you people are lining up to pay those fees because you are too dumb to understand the privatization of Bitcoin.  No thanks, I am going with the real Bitcoin, the whitepaper Bitcoin - Bitcoin Cash.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Realist247

Activity: 154
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 09:28:54 AM

So you should never be worried about little hurdles as they will be solved very soon. And bitcoin will see another good year just like 2017.

Yes - and this is the solution: Adam Back will tell you that the fees have been cut in half from $13.46 to $6.73 because Lightning is a HUGE success and that he and his team are brilliant.  Fees payable directly to Blockstream company.  Every transaction on Lightning network will send money to Adam Back and his investors at AXA.  And you people are lining up to pay those fees because you are too dumb to understand the privatization of Bitcoin.  No thanks, I am going with the real Bitcoin, the whitepaper Bitcoin - Bitcoin Cash.

Proof of Ponzi - wow..great info.
ardhigalau

Activity: 316

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:38:30 AM

Why are you using bitcoins for such small transactions? You're wrong I think. Use bitcoin just for a sizable kperluan, buying a beverage with bitcoin is just the same as silly stuff.
putlink

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:41:51 AM

In practical application of payment, bitcoin there are many areas for improvement
JohnB31

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:45:03 PM

It's Rawdog, he is a well known troll he likes to kick shit up and say dumb stuff. Just ignore him.
Thanks for informing me about trolling so perhaps better to ignore.
However the post made me think about the fee if i would send Andreas $1.50 from my standard bank account:
Fee 15 euro  => 17,65 US dollar.

Perhaps time to change a your bank.

Here in the USA, PayPal, Chase, CapitalOne, etc.. No fee to send or receive.

My transaction of $2.25 is been stuck for days and weeks as of today.

To send via PayPal is instant and free.

If you send inside the USA perhaps you do not to pay a fee.
I can send EURO 1.50 to my neighbor and pay no fee.
But if you want to send to another country and in another currency?
(Sometimes you do not pay a fee for the exchange but have a bad exchange rate.)
It is possible to let the receiver pay the fee or a part of the fee however in that case he will receive less.
And yes there are cheaper way to send money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: