Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:28:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is garbage.  (Read 4600 times)
freightjoe

Activity: 238
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:06:29 AM

How can we be expected to invest in this stupidity?

Here is a guy trying to give Andreas a tip of $1.50.  To do that, he paid $13.46 in fees.  Does that seem like a sensible payment system?  Not.  It is garbage.  SegWit didn't help with anything.  

That is spot on - and this is why it will never work, and continue to decline
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 05:55:39 PM

Here is a guy trying to give Andreas a tip of $1.50.  To do that, he paid $13.46 in fees.  Does that seem like a sensible payment system?  Not.  It is garbage.  SegWit didn't help with anything.  

That is spot on - and this is why it will never work, and continue to decline
The price goes up a bit, but the whole crowd is moving to the alts and making tons of money there.  Lightning is still many years away from real use.  Bitcoin might not be the leader in just 3 months.  Blockstream messed it all up.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
tiktak89

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:45:51 PM

That's too rash a statement. Bitcoin takes time to become an ordinary, household currency so that everyone can use it in a shop or cafe. I trust bitcoin and know that its real heyday didn't come yet.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
lestariptr

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:48:17 PM

I think that's due to the density of the transaction flow on the blockchain that makes it that way. It is not rubbish and it will slowly improve as it is now. If you feel bad about it, you should not try to send it in small quantities. Try to exchange it with altcoins and send the funds with the same amount of usd. Hope it helps you.
rampage101

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:57:22 PM

Now this issue is regulated by all means, as the bitcoin Commission left much to be desired. However, the new Lightning Network technology has reduced the size of the commission.

AnhHoang

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:01:19 PM

Bitcoin is not a garbage but it is blessing from God and treasure that reserves from your bright future.
Bitcoin plays a big role in the society which they help to change the life of every individual. Establishing a organize society is also their goal and I don’t see anything trash from them at all.
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:19:46 PM

If Bitcoin is garbage, then why are you in this forum, if you do not like Bitcoin, then chances are you can find something else out there .. LOL  Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:47:53 AM

Bitcoin is not a garbage but it is blessing from God and treasure that reserves from your bright future.
Bitcoin plays a big role in the society which they help to change the life of every individual. Establishing a organize society is also their goal and I don’t see anything trash from them at all.

BTC is just an e-currency like e-gold or LR was, nothing more. e-gold was much better.  Calling it, " blessing from God" , make me think that you are a cultist or a shill Smiley
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 07:52:28 AM

Bitcoin is not a garbage but it is blessing from God.
Calling it, " blessing from God" , make me think that you are a cultist.
...or possible a moron. 

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
JuniAiko

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 07:56:22 AM

Use Dogecoin for tipping.

BTC is currently simply acting as the "standard" for ppl to enter into crypto.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
jonosutio

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:20:18 AM

the first bitcoin is until no one wants to take it, and the garbage now becomes very precious to them. could they leave their main job for bitcoin, because they already think that bitcoin is the future.
Extrago

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:33:58 PM

Any cryptos using Blockchains in the future will die out because quantum computers are on the way.  The new cryptos which do not use blockchains are the future.
In what way can quantum computers influence cryptocurrencies and the blockchain? Will mining happen faster and will it be more profitable to buy it? I just don't understand what the reasoning behind it is.
canque31

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:55:45 PM

Any cryptos using Blockchains in the future will die out because quantum computers are on the way.  The new cryptos which do not use blockchains are the future.
In what way can quantum computers influence cryptocurrencies and the blockchain? Will mining happen faster and will it be more profitable to buy it? I just don't understand what the reasoning behind it is.

I don't believe that Bitcoin is a garbage. Some people call it as a garbage cause they believe in some black propagandas that widely spread in the internet. But actually according to JP Morgan Chase that it is a holy grain that will be valued in the future. Competition in cryptocurrency world is very tight and some don't go through a healthy competition . So I don't believe that Bitcoin is a garbage because it is useful to us.
SergeYak

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:56:46 PM

Developers always trying to make blockchain better and make our life simple. When something like this happening better to wait for updates and everything will be alright.
Lucas777

Activity: 172

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:59:53 PM

I think the guy knew about this fee, and does not need to be surprised. Another bitcoin is not yet suitable for small payments.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
budi691

Activity: 1260
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:13:02 PM

yes it is true, but not necessarily in litecoin too. I agree ethereum is the best alternative to the others. but I still hope bitcoin remains the best.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:20:06 PM

I think the guy knew about this fee, and does not need to be surprised. Another bitcoin is not yet suitable for small payments.
The fees being charged currently has been greatly reduced and because of that more and more transactions are being made, I will not be surprised if that's one if the reasons why the value is so high now.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:42:18 PM

Bitcoin is not a garbage some people say that but its not thrue because bitcoin has a lot of benefits some people didnt know about bitcoin.bitcoin is not a garbage because it helps the people who do not have a permanent job and also theirs a lot of benefits here in bitcoin

very true, how can bitcoin be a garbage when we are esrning from joining here in bitcoin talk forum?  for me it is not a grabge but an opportunity that is too good to be true. imaginw earning in here without any investment came out from my pocket. that itself says a lot. I do beliver inn bitcoin and grateful that i am beig introduced jn here.
Glaseseye

Activity: 88
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:04:49 PM

What I think is people who do not believe in Bitcoin are junk. Because some people call it a long-term living income because they believe bitcoin brings good luck, for those who do not believe bitcoin thinks bitcoin is like some widely spread black propaganda on the Internet. But actually in the future it is the currency we use later. Competition in the world of crypto is very gait and also very tight and some projects do not do a healthy competition. So I do not believe that Bitcoin is garbage because it is very useful for people like us.
Georgi99

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:08:55 PM

https://i.imgur.com/DDMQjOw.jpg
I don't think bitcoin is a load of crap. Bitcoin gave many people faith in crypto-market with cryptocurrencies and gave the opportunity to earn online. It happens that people lose a lot of money on cryptocurrencies, but as they say, who does not risk - he does not drink champagne. Personally, I am pleased with the possibility of earning on cryptocurrency including bitcoin, who knows, but it can reach a large growth, which is predicted by many.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: