Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:39:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -- Miner's Official Coin LAUNCH - NUGGETS (NUGS) --  (Read 121486 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2013, 04:10:44 AM

i am interest this

What do you mean?  Interest in what?

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2013, 04:11:20 AM

Me thinks you mock our English as a second language members.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2013, 04:11:44 AM

strange account created 21 june, all posts made today

Good eye, I didn't catch that.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2013, 06:36:42 PM

Litecoin now down 48% at .010000 and ready to give up a decimal place since my prediction less than 3 weeks ago.

Meanwhile....

Bitcoin rips higher, heading into ETF news soon and ixCoin keeps tracking it.

So much for Litecoin being the silver of coins, it's not even fit to be copper.  Ha!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2013, 08:50:02 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2013, 09:32:23 AM by Vlad2Vlad

And so it begins.  More feed for my ETF conspiracy theory.

"Chase Bank has moved to limit cash withdrawals while banning business customers from sending international wire transfers from November 17 onwards, prompting speculation that the bank is preparing for a looming financial crisis in the United States by imposing capital controls."

Note:  Cash can still come in the US but it cannot leave!  lol.  Isn't this the free market society?

They're making a concerted effort to push more and more people into digital money and the sheep will do it, gladly, frantically and unwittingly. Bitcoin (and maybe one or two other coins) are staged to blow up so much (in the next 12 months, at most) that it's gonna be mind boggling.  

Like I've been saying all along:  the govt and then banks will be, by far, the biggest benefactors of Bitcoin and/or any other major crypto coin which ends being adopted by the masses/sheeple.  

They will no longer have to worry about you taking your cash out if they charge you ridiculous fees since there won't be any kind of physical cash to take out.  

It's funny how many people still go around at this point, still puppeting the mantra that Bitcoin and alt coins are decentralized, anonymous and they're gonna kill the Fed and the banks.  That's laughable - did you guys really think you were gonna slaughter the giant with this Paper Bull created by them for them as a tool to enslave the much deserving idiot masses of this world?  Lol, I think not.  

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2013, 09:04:05 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2013, 12:04:23 AM by Vlad2Vlad

Dear Business Customer,

Starting November 17, 2013:

- You will no longer be able to send international wire transfers. You will still be able to send domestic wires and receive both domestic and international wires. We’ll cancel any international wire transfers, including recurring ones, you scheduled to be sent after this date.

- Your cash activity limit for these accounts(s) will be $50,000 per statement cycle, per account. Cash activity is the combined total of cash deposits made at branches, night drops and ATMs and cash withdrawals made at branches (including purchases of money orders) and ATMs.

These changes will help us more effectively manage the risks involved with these types of transactions.

xoxo,

J.P. Morgan Chase

Note to Self:  Expect the mother of all Bitcoin bubbles to commence around end of November, early December of this year.  Why?  Oh, just a hunch - cause I know every major bank will soon send out letters just like the one above and the sheeple will run to "safety"!  lol.

This also means the Bitcoin ETF must be planned for November-December. 

Godspeed!

frobley

Activity: 708
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 12:26:25 PM

And so it begins.  More feed for my ETF conspiracy theory.

"Chase Bank has moved to limit cash withdrawals while banning business customers from sending international wire transfers from November 17 onwards, prompting speculation that the bank is preparing for a looming financial crisis in the United States by imposing capital controls."

Note:  Cash can still come in the US but it cannot leave!  lol.  Isn't this the free market society?

They're making a concerted effort to push more and more people into digital money and the sheep will do it, gladly, frantically and unwittingly. Bitcoin (and maybe one or two other coins) are staged to blow up so much (in the next 12 months, at most) that it's gonna be mind boggling.  

Like I've been saying all along:  the govt and then banks will be, by far, the biggest benefactors of Bitcoin and/or any other major crypto coin which ends being adopted by the masses/sheeple.  

They will no longer have to worry about you taking your cash out if they charge you ridiculous fees since there won't be any kind of physical cash to take out.  

It's funny how many people still go around at this point, still puppeting the mantra that Bitcoin and alt coins are decentralized, anonymous and they're gonna kill the Fed and the banks.  That's laughable - did you guys really think you were gonna slaughter the giant with this Paper Bull created by them for them as a tool to enslave the much deserving idiot masses of this world?  Lol, I think not.  

JPMChase said "some accounts", and most of these people have been offered the services you speak of @ higher fees and penalties in other account types.
So the $9 billion in fines and penalties goes to.. Obama?
They paid $150 million in 2011, $300 million in 2012; someone's onto a winner, and it's not JPM customers.
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 01:05:48 PM

Me thinks you mock our English as a second language members.

Me thinks I'm not a native either

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2013, 04:42:55 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2013, 06:09:52 PM by Vlad2Vlad

If Chase (and soon others) are making this move in November I'm tempted to think they know things we don't.

So if they're pushing business clients toward Bitcoin in Mid November there's no way most businesses would do that unless Bitcoin was a legitimate money instrument.  

Therefore, I'm gonna predict that the Bitcoin ETF will come in November and max, in December of this year, 2013.

Yes, Bitcoin ETF license by end of next month.  And if so then I'd expect Bitcoin to hit $500 by Christmas, a massive jump from roughly $150 today, which everyone is already seeing as too high.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2013, 03:54:32 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2013, 07:31:05 AM by Vlad2Vlad

BOOM, just like clockwork, Litecoin just added another decimal place.  Now down at .0098900.

There's a word for this in the world of investments:  FREEFALL!

I don't even have to check the price of Bitcoin, I already know what it must have done for these CrapCoins, like Litecoin, to be circling the bowl yet another day.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2013, 07:28:36 AM

LTC down another 10% in a single day - now at .00820900 BTC - now down over 60% since I called for its sad death less than 3 weeks ago.  This is the fastest death of a supposed silver currency I've ever seen.

The funny thing is a) Bitcoin hasn't even begun its real run yet and b) the same people who were calling me crazy 3 weeks ago when I said this was exactly what was gonna happen to LTC and scrypt coins are now saying: LTC now has a floor under it and it will bounce back.  So they keep buying LTC.

There is no floor underneath LTC because it's flawed from the ground up and the inside out and a growing BTC price coupled with cheap ASICS means LTC and Scrypts are DOA.

If you're holding LTC, try and diversify.  

Godspeed!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2013, 05:18:59 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2013, 06:52:20 AM by Vlad2Vlad

Ok, I put together some graphs to give you guys some visuals cause it seems like I'm still talking to myself.  People are still calling me crazy, when in reality - reality is crazy, and I'm just crazy enough to simply point it out.  

You people need to get a grasp of what's really happening so you can get on the right side of the trade and make the right financial decisions when the shit hits the fan in the next 18-24 months.

Because there is a concerted effort to destroy the world's currencies, and replace them with one global [digital] currency.  Correct, all this, "decentralized, let's stick it to the banks and the govt BS", is a trap for billions of sheeple, you're all running in the arms of the very monster you think you're running away from.  You're all getting played and you're all being used as tools to push, propagate and popularize digital currencies, namely Bitcoin.  At least do it right, make a few million and get out before it's too late.

Here is the USA!

The Beautiful New Zealand!

India following the US down the drain!

Japan!

The Mighty China!

The United Kingdom!

The Great European Union Empire!

And the rest of the world's major nations have similar graphs showing the largest increases in money supplies in the history of the world.

Currency Printing and massive runaway easy credit will lead to the first global fiat financial meltdown which was all started and propagated by the USA.  And coincidentally, Bitcoin was started in the USA too, by a secret person and of course, decentralized.  lol.

Anybody who still can't see why the US and most of the world desperately need a new [global] currency by ~2015 is, at this point, blind and deserves the coming enslavement, which cannot be stopped anyway, but at least get on the right side of the trade and make a few million before it all crashes down and destroys the wealth of the entire middle class.

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2013, 05:28:33 AM

Why are you ignoring me Vlad ?

I am tired of holding onto your 1B COL and do not expect the client to be fixed anytime soon.

Plz PM me your email so I can send you the entire wallet.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2013, 05:51:55 AM

I am tired of holding onto your 1B COL and do not expect the client to be fixed anytime soon.

I'm not ignoring you man, I haven't seen you around and I haven't gotten any PM's either. 

I can't download the client until it's fixed so I'm not sure what to do.  I can probably give you the COL wallet from bctltc and you can send my COL there.

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2013, 02:00:41 PM

I'm not ignoring you man, I haven't seen you around and I haven't gotten any PM's either. 

I can't download the client until it's fixed so I'm not sure what to do.  I can probably give you the COL wallet from bctltc and you can send my COL there.

I've given up trying to get the client to sync. Email is the best and safest option atm.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2013, 03:23:20 PM

I've given up trying to get the client to sync. Email is the best and safest option atm.

Email?  You man emailing me the client?  But if you're having problems ill have problems too.  I can't believe they still haven't fixed the client after so much time.  No wonder Cryptsy won't list COL.  What BS.

I'll get my wallet ID from bctltc and give you that.  But will you be able to send the coins there if you can't sync the wallet?

Man, can you just wait?  It's not like those coins are asking for food.  Please just wait until they get this thing fixed.  Thanks.

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2013, 03:27:07 PM

No client, just the wallet.dat file. Wink

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2013, 03:31:08 PM

Ok, but it wouldn't help me since I wouldn't be able to get it to sync and if I mess it up I could very well lose that 1 Billion COL.

Can we wait a little longer?  If those coins ask for food I'll pay for it.  lol.

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2013, 03:53:23 PM

Ok, but it wouldn't help me since I wouldn't be able to get it to sync and if I mess it up I could very well lose that 1 Billion COL.

Can we wait a little longer?  If those coins ask for food I'll pay for it.  lol.

You won't screw anything up if you use a fresh wallet for testing.

I'm 99% sure the coins are safe because those TXs happened long before the most recent update/fork.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2013, 05:04:11 PM

Add this to my Bitcoin ETF conspiracy theory.  This 10101011000 machine code numbering system which appear on the Bitcoin is now also on the new $100 bill.

I realize they're writing 100 as in $100 but if you look closely, they cleverly combined some of these 100's to actually make it look like Machine Code, or Bitcoin.  This is nothing more than another step in brainwashing the muppets into embracing Bitcoin and digital money.

This numbering scheme is both, on the front and back of the new $100 bill.

Call me crazy but there's just so many of these coincidences popping up everywhere I look.  Like I've been saying, the govt and banks are in on this Crypto Craze and that ETF is a done deal.

And here on the back side:

Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: