Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:08:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Will Change Everything  (Read 4123 times)
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:23:12 PM

To good to be true. A type of currency that possesses that 1 million dollar range of value will be well-known. Multiple governments will try to extinguish this currency to benefit themselves.
The time they would have extinguished it is long gone. Bitcoin has gotten so established to the point that it would take a whole new level of war on the community to get us backing out. I see it as a revolution of currency and a lot of things would change in the long run and even better, starting from how we spend the way we spend and the fact that there won't be any limitation or monopoly whatsoever.

It is changing everything already. The way we spend, the way we transact, elimination of any form of limitations and all one can ever think of. I have been able to achieve a lot with bitcoin since I have started being a part of it and that is one thing to always be happy for that there are at least some changes and now I cannot just stay idle, knowing every time counts.
Aditya1011

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:20:59 PM

I dont think so bitcoin will change everything...because there are other things that bitcoin cannot change...like cashless world,gold investment etc. Bitcoin is profitable but there are also other cryptocurrencies in compare with bitcoin...
william8829

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:36:27 PM

What does Bitcoin price have to do with the prosperity and well-being of mankind?
Having the ability to store your money in your wallet frees you from having to store money in a bank.  You would not have to trust a third party.  Peace of mind and well-being go hand in hand.

Bitcoin is not producing anything and neither does it facilitate smooth exchange of goods and services, directly or indirectly, as money is supposed to. So what's the purpose of Bitcoin other than speculation? More specifically, in what way is it going to add or contribute to the new type of economy you speak of? And man what type of economy is that really, a speculative one?

Volatility will subside with more investment.  At that time it can be smoothly exchanges for goods or services.
Kahoy01

Activity: 481

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:42:09 PM

We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.
They say that bitcoin can change the economy of many countries. Many people believed that bitcoin will become medium of exchange. Many people in the future will use bitcoin in order to buy foods and many more things.

laxinternational

Activity: 124

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:47:40 PM

What does Bitcoin price have to do with the prosperity and well-being of mankind?
Having the ability to store your money in your wallet frees you from having to store money in a bank.  You would not have to trust a third party.  Peace of mind and well-being go hand in hand.

Bitcoin is not producing anything and neither does it facilitate smooth exchange of goods and services, directly or indirectly, as money is supposed to. So what's the purpose of Bitcoin other than speculation? More specifically, in what way is it going to add or contribute to the new type of economy you speak of? And man what type of economy is that really, a speculative one?

Volatility will subside with more investment.  At that time it can be smoothly exchanges for goods or services.

Bitcoin has already disrupted the world economic system. Now, central banks and government authorities started to blame bitcoin because they're afraid of bitcoin's free structure.
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:01:52 PM

We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.

bitcoin is a virtual currency supported by technological advances, while bitcoin currencies are increasingly in demand by the global community, one of which is what makes bitcoin make a difference to people using bitcoin
Bitcoin have already done a lot of things for its users and still trying to more for its users but I think we did not deliver for bitcoin I think if we start to use social media for its advertisement I think bitcoin can become more powerful and strong than ever because our little efforts can change a life of any people around the world and I’m sure that what bitcoin need so bitcoin is doing its best for its users we need to do something for bitcoin.
Deathgamer

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:31:39 PM

Bitcoin will definitely change evrything. We will have cashless society sooner or later and it is a very great idea. It can change lives because we are earning fast. Bitcoin is the number one crypto currency today. Therefore it dominates our economy and most likely chosen by many in order to get better future and progressive country.  In the next few years, we will then be having hassle free socitety which is better. More convenient and everything gets easier. We are blessed enough because of the existene of bitcoin in our lives. We all have witnessed how fast the exchange rate changes which is very good. It is one great decision if we get to choose bitcoin to be the future number one cryto currency.
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:33:45 PM

yes of course, bitcoin will change everything especially economy, poverty can decrease as more and more people join bitcoin and they have income from their own work and of course will improve their life for the better.
Off course Bitcoin is trend setter currency. It brings a huge change of people thinking, and I think it is big achievement for Bitcoin. How people accept it in their daily lives and even use it for their businesses and earn handsome income for their livelihood. Or even some countries like France legalize it in country. So it will be a good thing for prosperity of Bitcoin. Money countries stores have options to make payments with Bitcoin or can pay their utility bills with it. So it’s a big achievement for Bitcoin.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 10:45:55 PM

Yes, bitcoin has made new changes to payment systems with digitizing methods but bitcoin has given an economic shift to its users who have the ability and creativity to use bitcoin as a business asset that provides many advantages, so bitcoin functions now tend to be valuable assets with value and high popularity. so far we can feel the function of bitcoin very much for our survival with the better changes we've got with bitcoin.
william8829

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:42:41 PM

Bitcoin has already disrupted the world economic system. Now, central banks and government authorities started to blame bitcoin because they're afraid of bitcoin's free structure.

and that is a good thing.  When I read articles, headlines and world news segments with so called economic experts trying to scare people away from Bitcoin, I think, good its working.  When Central Banks proclaim Bitcoin as the greatest thing in the world then I would be concerned.
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:35:58 AM

You said “price predictions are not possible any more”, but you also said “Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars”. What am I going to believe? The first thing you said or the second one? In my own opinion, the first thing you said is the most likely to happen in the future. Why? Like example what happened in the last week of November and early in December. No one expected, no one saw that coming that bitcoin will reach or can reach that big amount. Yes it is so fast. I know everybody were surprised. Last time I remember the prediction of most bitcoiner is just 10K USD before this year end but we are all wrong thinking that. It easily passes 10K and nearly hits 20K USD.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:33:41 AM

bitcoin has changed my life a lot since my finance bitcoin is good and does not have to ask my parents anymore, from bitcoin I can finance my own college, bitcoin has changed all that is in me.
Aya1

Activity: 81

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:17:31 AM

Blythe Masters, a technology company says that blockchain will change everything. In addition, Bitcoin also got a boost from successful testing by Lightning Network which promises ...
suzaku00

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:46:50 AM

yes for me it will change everything. bitcoin grew so fast and it become more successful. but i think world bank and other government will not allowed this. they will do something to break the bitcoin down
buhna

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:18:00 AM

Indeed, bitcoin and block chain technology are already changing everything. As the Internet, in due time.

burdagol12345

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:42:26 AM

For me its true ,that bitcoins will changes everything in your life,its give you an oppurtunity to have an capital and give you an earning.bitcoin also  a digital global currency that fastest business growth and help the global economy to grow rapidly.
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:43:02 AM

I think there is a big chance that company of bitcoin can give something which will bring some changes in the whole world. Bitcoin will start ti help every people in the society to start innovation from themselves in order to establish a civilize society. Aside from that bitcoin will help to ease and make every process more convenient.
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:43:16 AM

Bitcoin is changing a lot of things but as of now not yet everything, bitcoin still needs to fix some of its weaknesses to be able to change everything. One of the major changes that bitcoin made so far is the lifestyle of its users. It gave them a financial freedom by earning from bitcoin or being profitable by investing in bitcoin. It also gave them choices on what to do with their money, instead of just saving it in a bank.
TWagner92

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:47:10 PM

Bitcoin haven't change everything there are still things that bitcoin can't do. There still a need of improvement in bitcoin such as vulnerability for a sudden collapse in the market.
werto87

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:33:14 PM

It is the most exciting aspect of the Bitcoin. At first I was apprehensive at the idea of replacing paper currency by destabilizing modern economics, but after thinking it will remove power from the bankers and into the people. Commies and capitalists now may have met a compromise Roll Eyes ... maybe not... but I am very excited for the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: