Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:36:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoins goal to end governments?  (Read 2104 times)
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:14:08 PM

I see your point is not correct. Bitcoin's goal is not to replace or influence the government, but its purpose is to help the economy grow, the currency is not inflationary and people have a common currency to trade with. each other in the world without having to mediate at the present time. So Bitcoin's goal is to keep banks closed, the money is not affected by the current institutions.

hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:17:47 PM

we never want that, and it will never happen. we just want bitcoin legalized and acknowledged by the government, and then the government makes regulations and rules about bitcoin. it does not matter if the government wants taxes from bitcoin owners.
BlockchainCoder

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:18:20 PM

The Bitcoin will create a new "Bretton Woods system", means that USD/Eur could be relied on bitcoins to instead of golds. A new era will start and most of countries will rely on the blockchain storage for a fair trading.
Those countries which does not hold too much bitcoin will be difficult to gain it within the trades. Shocked Shocked Shocked

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:20:38 PM

No bitcoin was never intended to disrupt any country, bitcoin was created so people not get controlled by banking system, and bitcoin could not destroy any banking, and  how could we build any infrastructure without the help and the permission from the government, bitcoin purpose is to make an easier transaction among people in the world
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:13:31 PM

Not at all...BTC never had any AIM to end govt. It is just a change/bring revolution to current economic system of the country. People are shifting from Fiat to digital currency, coz it is fast, reliable and also cost effective in term of less transaction fees(specially International transaction are fast and reliable with min transaction fees.)
plusquantu

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:02:17 AM

Bitcoin was made to be away from banks and control. It can end the usage of banks, but it would probably not affect government in such a large scale.
hgkcoin

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:50:51 AM

I do not think Bitcoin can end the government, the government is not only a tool for managing money, it is also a coordinated channel to control the economy.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:29:59 AM

How did they even have that kind of result anyway? Because the closest thing I see about Bitcoin destroying governments is about Bitcoin users using it to evade taxes and of course money laundering, obviously with a considerable amount of citizens doing it not only your government will collapse but also your country, with a decrease in national income it won't be able to sustain your country's economical needs it will even have an opposite effect to your country. Bitcoin as a currency does not have any power to do it and if it reached to that point the government of any country can quickly shut it down with regulations or even laws.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Noesly

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:44:54 AM

I dont want to think this that bitcoin goal to end government, because no one can say bitcoin end up and i want to think good or to be positive and i believe that bitcoin were getting most strong.

│  D E C E N T  │      Blockchain Content Distribution Platform.                                                 ( ( (   Join Our TELEGRAM   ) ) )                                                              
            D C o r e              _ Blockchain you can actually build on.
Janine012

Activity: 88

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:58:30 AM

As far as i know, it is never been made to eliminate the government bodies but to lessen the intermediaries such as banks and government personnel who are abusing and in control with the money around the world. Government are essential to unite and control people residing its premises. War will become anywhere, Drugs, crime, inhumanity and abusive acts will increase if this is gone. It is organizing body of an institution to see everything goes well in one nation. I firmly believe that no matter what happens in Bitcoin in the future, Government will still stand on own.
christian07

Activity: 265
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:01:10 AM

This topic have a point because we actually don't have government in crypto that can regulate it but that's not mean the goal of it is end government because we need that in life to have the limit in everything here and who determined the rights or wrong, we need government and nothing can stop that because it's like the judge of every country and we are going well because of the regulators.
dantheman666

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:59:03 AM

I think bitcoin was not made to end government. Yes bitcoin was designed not to need a central authority but that doesn't mean bitcoin is gonna end government. Bitcoin was created so that two people can send or trade without having the banks or government go between.
swscowods

Activity: 419

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:35:44 AM

The end goal is to enable people to transact among themselves without these transactions being controlled by governments and mega corps.
Definitely there is nothing about the goal of bitcoins for making such bad and wrong moves. Bitcoins neither want to end government nor do they want to demolish the cash and banks from everywhere. They have very sensitive and smooth goal, like you have said, to make better running of payment methods and transactions done on such a fast rate and as a source of income.
guxu219

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:33:59 AM

I have seen many people say that Bitcoin will end governments.

But do we really want that?

And if yes how would things like infrastructure be provided without a government? (This is just an example, you can discuss any issue you see fit for this topic)

I think bitcoin will not end governments. I think bitcoin give the opportunity to people to manage their own finances without any of government interfere. we can spend or receive money without any border and without limits. the infrastructure we need is the internet, without internet, we cannot use bitcoin. if government realize that from bitcoin, people can solve the poverty and they can solve their problem in financial and people will free to use their own money.
Complete freedom,and as for internet believe me so does the government as it can't function without it nowadays.
BITCOININ MY OPINION isn’t that safe against government intervention as people think since you still can track it to an extent, anonymous alts like XMR are better at that
hendra12

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:51:47 AM

to end the bank maybe can. because now bitcoin no need bank and bitcoin can be trusted. so many people trusted on bitcoin and the price always going up. simple, fast, trusted and many reason to fall the bank i think. maybe can be true governments will end.  Grin Grin

▰▰   IMPRESSIO.io   ▰▰   THE FUTURE OF INVESTING   ▰▰
✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ And More...
piaomar

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:13:20 AM

I have seen many people say that Bitcoin will end governments.

But do we really want that?

And if yes how would things like infrastructure be provided without a government? (This is just an example, you can discuss any issue you see fit for this topic)
Yes, I agree actually Bitcoin even improve one's economy even the economy of the country. Therefore I expect many countries that legalized the country lest its economy Bitcoin can be helped and better yet.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
mattmct

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:50:21 AM

End banks, end exchange and end paper money yes.

bitcoin have zero problem against government only future money.
Ending fiat money isn’t that easy as people think for some reason, in some places without internet how do you think you are gonna popularize cryptocurrency to such an extent
rog1121

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:02:15 AM

It was writen on the real Whitepaper of bitcoin, well, Satoshi didn't meant that he wanted to end governments of banks, but he wanted to replace that type of economy with bitcoin, obviously that it is going to be impossible, but who knows? Maybe he did not even expected to see his project increasing by more than 100000%

Replacing the money isn’t enough to “end” a government, governments can start their own cryptocurrencys and call it their own currency, that’s what will happen in the end IN MY OPINION
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:22:20 AM

Bitcoin never set himself any political goals such as the destruction of governments or states in general. If he sets such goals for himself, this will be the beginning of his end, since no one has the opportunity to destroy the form of state structure that existed for thousands of years, the obligatory attributes of which are governments, the army, the police, etc. The Crypto-currency should not go into politics if it wants exist among a multitude of states and perform its own functions.
martin1603

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:42:56 AM

Good question !
There is no single "end goal". What we have now is money-monopoly by the governments, what we want (what a free market with free individuals) want is a market for money. Bitcoin is just one piece, one player in such a market for various monie(s). We must work for a world where there is gold, silver, Bitcoin, Bicoing alternative 1,2,3,4,5,6++, e-gold, PayPal, StarAlliance miles, Visa, Mastercard and maybe even also government fiat-money. A world where there are so many various types of different kinds of money that it can not possibly be controlled or stopped.
We nedd MUCH MUCH more innovation in the field of money/credit/transactions, Bitcoin has shown us the light in one important direction to follow, there are many others still to be discovered by bold entrepreneurs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: