Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:50:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoins goal to end governments?  (Read 2104 times)
tuliobrothers

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:58:12 PM

Of course not,  bitcoin it s a great help to the people who are in need of financial problems.  In fact bitcoin help the government because it gives an extra job to everyone who believes in crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:00:08 PM

Bitcoin goal is not to end the government its impossible to happen bitcoin is only a digital currency. The goal of a bitcoin is to change the way of living in one country by its platform of being decentralized, to make an easy method of payment compare to cash and to use it as a business platform to help the poverty in one country. So bitcoin will never ever change or end the government but to develop more and to improve one country.

thats right , bitcoin isnt intended to end governments and infact most governments do usually helps promote bitcoin. Like for example in our country, the government here warmly embrace bitcoin and give bitcoin an adequate exposure to the public by introducing it to some known and local companies. Right now bitcoin has been widely known offline as it is now fully functional to use as an alternative aside from credit cards and fiats.

the goal of bitcoin is to change the way we live and not to end the government.
angelinedelatorre

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 11:02:20 PM

Government will never end. We need Government in our country. Bitcoin have many benefits but to end a government  I think never. Bitcoin can change our life in comfortable but I think it never goal to end a government.
sampalokmix

Activity: 315

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:02:31 PM

I have seen many people say that Bitcoin will end governments.

But do we really want that?

And if yes how would things like infrastructure be provided without a government? (This is just an example, you can discuss any issue you see fit for this topic)

I dunno either, for me Bitcoin is for having a currency which may serve as payment and it doesnt mean to be something like this like be known in the world and be so expensive that will lead for the people to be crazy about you, I think Bitcoin aims to help people to have their profit without being inbolve in any public entities that will lead a person being vulnerable in any human induced disaster.

vladimirjune

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 11:13:47 PM

No one can dissolve government even bitcoin vice versa, we need government also. The focus now is to end banks because they are the only who benifits from our money.
Daday23

Activity: 153

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:10:00 AM

No of coarse,for me the goal of bitcoin is to end the transaction in bank.Bitcoin is to have a easy and faster transaction at the same time is the security that it has.And also the goal of bitcoin is to help needy in financial expenses to give stable status.Bitcoin is not against goverment.
Sampson7

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:30:03 AM

..........Bitcoin is a consensus network that enables a new payment system and a completely digital money. It is the first decentralized peer-to-peer payment network that is powered by its users with no central authority or middlemen. From a user perspective, Bitcoin is pretty much like cash for the Internet. Bitcoin can also be seen as the most prominent triple entry bookkeeping system in existence
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:52:24 AM

I have seen many people say that Bitcoin will end governments.

But do we really want that?

And if yes how would things like infrastructure be provided without a government? (This is just an example, you can discuss any issue you see fit for this topic)
I think it is not true if it is true of course the country that uses bitcoin officially why continue to go forward and develop my sense of mutual cooperation can both make them grow
solovalley

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:36:28 AM

I do not think that will happen, a system of government must have a controlling and responsible. Maybe the technology will adopt but the system is different.
AurumService

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 07:38:50 AM

Bitcoin goal is not to end the government its impossible to happen bitcoin is only a digital currency. The goal of a bitcoin is to change the way of living in one country by its platform of being decentralized, to make an easy method of payment compare to cash and to use it as a business platform to help the poverty in one country. So bitcoin will never ever change or end the government but to develop more and to improve one country.

100% agree.  Wink
prediction on bush

Activity: 231

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:03:12 PM

End banks, yes, because bitcoin doesn't need banks to be used. But i don't thinl bitcoin will end governments, because governments don't only have to regulate money in a country, and apart from economy, other ministries still need to be organised and bitcoin won't play a major role there.

I strongly agree on your opinion that, bitcoin can end banks because bitcoin doesn't need banks to be used and also don't think that, bitcoin will end governments, because governments don't only have to regulate money in a country, and apart from economy, other ministries still need to be organised and bitcoin won't play a major role there. And adding also my opinion that, No one says Bitcoin could end government since it's obviously impossible, all Bitcoin could do is end/change/bring revolution to current economic and currency system. In addition, rather than ending the government the main motive of bitcoins is to end the dominance of Governments itself, bitcoins want to end how everything is being regulated by the people with major authority and that doesn't make government.
conceivedspoon2

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:08:07 PM

I don’t suppose so. Technology over time has been more of a blessing than a curse to government of nations. Fincancial solutions are developed time after time. Bitcoin is just a way of decentralizing your funds and globalize human transactions.
Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:19:29 PM

I do not think that way. It's only possible that the government should support bitcoin by updating our policy to adapt this new system. Because with the people's bitcoin in their respective countries will avoid the future financial crisis that saves all economies.
Escan0r

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:22:26 PM

Indeed many think that bitcoin will discredit the government. But i think not, it depends on the government who dare to take the risk of bitcoin or not. Because bitcoin can be said very sensitive if we see the price.
WolkGold

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:30:02 PM

That is not the goal of bitcoin, the goal of bitcoin is to become the most popular payment method worldwide. Bitcoin provides support to the community and society with advanced technology features. It has a conflict with the operation and management of the government but the bitcoin to end the government is not. That never happens.
jessequick

Activity: 220

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:31:19 PM

Bitcoin can never end any government neither is the goal. Why???. We the people are government. Bitcoin was created to empower the people, i.e government by decentralizing power, giving power and control back to the people from the bereaucrates.
Cryptointellection

Activity: 69

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 07:33:20 PM

I dont think the end of governments, but i think it will make governments much less powerfull, because they can not stop, freeze or ask questions about transactions, it will make things much easier, like buying something in another country.

It gives more power to people. And more anonymous.
iL_P4driNo

Activity: 150

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:57:49 PM

You are over estimating Bitcoin. It's a revolutionary idea and bright technology, but it's just a currency and it can't end governments.
kilacka

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:06:59 PM

I think Bitcoin will be the main currency in the world in the future. When it happens, governments will be more transparent. Banks will not be able to stop Bitcoin in the future and they will go bankrup
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:26:40 PM

Bitcoin cannot and ill not end governments anytime soon and that is no even its aim. we still need the government for other reasons such as policy making, defense of human rights and  other sectors of the economy including maintenance f law and order. BTC is no everything but rather just a form of income an and a medium of exchange

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: