Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:55:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Imagine Bitcoin recognized around the world.  (Read 2175 times)
rowel21

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:57:19 PM

that's a good thing to happened lots of people will gain something
if very country will implement btc and each government recognized this they will construct  a crypto subject in there school then very student will have there salary as a educational payment  imagine education
will be free

>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM

Code:
>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:04:27 PM

that's a good thing to happened lots of people will gain something
if very country will implement btc and each government recognized this they will construct  a crypto subject in there school then very student will have there salary as a educational payment  imagine education
will be free

Why will "every" country construct a crypto subject in their schools? They can even learn that by just surfing the internet, they do not need to pay for a tuition for it. If bitcoin will be recognized by the world, then I think bitcoin will never be a thing since it will never be a decentralized bitcoin. The common reason why the government do not like bitcoin is that it is decentralized, so if the world recognize bitcoin, that means it is not decentralized.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:26:36 PM

Do you think there will be a chance that bitcoin will be recognized by all people around the world? If so, what would you contribute for the success of bitcoin in adapting human culture?
If all of the nations in the world recognize the bitcoin as digital currency, there is a big possibility that the bitcoin will become international currency. I believe that all of the businesses in the world will accept bitcoin as a payment.
Masongrae

Activity: 223

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:08:22 AM

If bitcoin will ba recognized around the world, like schools, bussinessess, stores etc. it makes things easier when it comes to money transactions, like paying tuition fees at school, sending money to other places, paying of bills, or paying products from online stores etc...Bitcoin has the potential to transact effieciently, and hassle free as a mode of payment and a big help to us all which can provide us a gaining income. And in case the government supports bitcoin, they may implement rules upon holding bitcoin, or may give tax on it or may limit it, "maybe" or "i guess"

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
CoachCarter

Activity: 109

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:46:11 PM

We will not know it may be a very tragic circumstances or a very good impact to the economy but one things is for sure up to know and that is Bitcoin will never be recognized around the world or in every country because it may heavily affect the system of their economy and some of the countries see this coming that's why they ban it before the coin comes in to their community. Here are the things may happen if it is recognized world wide

1. It can be used to launder money.
2. The banks will never gonna be used again and the government will not let that happen because they are in partner with banks.
3. The blackmarket may overcome because of the anonymity of the users of bitcoin.
4. The government can't tax the workers in the cryptocurrency industry.

These articles explains why the government won't let the bitcoin/cryptocurrency enter their community.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/tech/why-banks-hate-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-11433562
https://www.quora.com/What-prevents-governments-from-banning-Bitcoin-or-making-it-illegal

Bitcoin is not new to the trading industry and most of the people who are involved in the trading community know what bitcoin is but they don't understand how bitcoin works. The usage of bitcoin in the black market is not new, in the early years of bitcoin it is used for buying illegal drugs in the deep web by the so-called SILKROAD marketplace.

f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:41:07 PM

I think if that happens bitcoin known all over the world and they know the price is unstable surely the whole world will also use it. and there is no longer anyone who has trouble with his life.
Scavagers

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:50:17 PM

Do you think there will be a chance that bitcoin will be recognized by all people around the world? If so, what would you contribute for the success of bitcoin in adapting human culture?
yes sure, bitcoin is becoming more popular as time pass by so there is a high possibility that getting recognized around the world wil happen. If it will be wide spread around the world, more people will be using it and more people would invest to it, its price will also go up. There will be positive and negative outcomes, it can be good or bad because there is no law that relates to the usage of bitcoin. It can be used in illegal activities like illegal transactions of drugs and can be used for buying in black market since you do not need personal info in transactions.It can also be positive, it will help most people without a firm job to become stable in life.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:12:36 PM

yes sure, bitcoin is becoming more popular as time pass by so there is a high possibility that getting recognized around the world wil happen. If it will be wide spread around the world, more people will be using it and more people would invest to it, its price will also go up. There will be positive and negative outcomes, it can be good or bad because there is no law that relates to the usage of bitcoin. It can be used in illegal activities like illegal transactions of drugs and can be used for buying in black market since you do not need personal info in transactions.It can also be positive, it will help most people without a firm job to become stable in life.
Of course bitcoin will really recognized because of its prices and faster transaction. If we have to widespread a good informations and positive thoughts in the world, it will encourage people to invest their money because of the possibilities to grow and it will become a most popular  investment all over the world.
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:18:15 PM

If all of the nations in the world recognize the bitcoin as digital currency, there is a big possibility that the bitcoin will become international currency. I believe that all of the businesses in the world will accept bitcoin as a payment.
That won't be happening in the near future which means it will take a long time before this happens. We all know that there are already some countries that has banned bitcoin and most of the countries encourages their citizens don't be involved with cryptocurrencies. I'm not saying that there is literally no chance to be recognize around the world but I think it will be a long process which will take years to implement.
Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:25:00 PM

Everyone is contributing to its popularity. I remember the virus that encrypts files. It will ask you to pay in bitcoins. That made its popularity at that time. I never knew what bitcoin is until I knew that virus asking for money. They call it ransomware. Then also piratebay is posting bitcoin address for donations. They have their part. Now for me I am contributing through bitcoin signature. But its already popular now that there is no need to let others know.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:18:59 PM

Its already happening people in each country is already know by bitcoin all people that focus on social media in internet they are know about bitcoin but there are some that dont know about if they see it but they just left their sight on it because they dont want to know and the one  of them is millennials but some of them know it they are also contribute by spread the name of bitcoin on their country in social media so the bitcoin will recognized by the help of them.
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:04:28 PM

Though this shall take time before it can be known throughout the world. But when it happens, uniformity, solidarity and peace shall be promoted because of a unified currency in use
Predator25

Activity: 354

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:09:04 PM

Though this shall take time before it can be known throughout the world. But when it happens, uniformity, solidarity and peace shall be promoted because of a unified currency in use
It can actually happen because some of the people already heard about that because of promoting made by the persons in social media or even in television. It is alsready feature in the tv. And stating many good advantages when you really use bitcoin and how to work and to earn this kind of digital money or cryptocurrency.
miltonpogi

Activity: 245
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:39:54 PM

If this happen many banks in every part of the world will panic, expected that if bitcoin can be popular around the world many banks will change how they works and a lot of positive impact will happen in to there process just to show people that they are more better than cryptcurrency. Transaction would be so easy if all are using bitcoin, many transactions will be completed in short amount of time.

meshow1

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:46:18 PM

For me its maybe there are some good and bad effects of every people notice but its good if world can recognized bitcoin as a money provider for poor and who dont have job that wants to be richa nd successful someday.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:04:04 PM

Why it should be imagined because everything is happening and almost every country knows and uses it, and bitcoin development is booming and they know that bitcoin really benefits them. so I think it's fair that almost all countries use bitcoin because they think bitcoin can help its life especially in economy  Wink
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:28:29 PM

there will be effects that will happen if bitoin becomes known all over the world then everyone starts looking for ways to get bitcoin in various ways then its value will become very expensive and it makes a difference will happen

cherryfer

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:39:32 PM

I don't think that Bitcoin will be recognized by all of the people for not everyone has the ability to access it. There are still areas like in rural that doesn't have that certain device or if ever they recognized it they didn't know how to use it.
I believe that the best way to somehow meet the objectives is to discuss this new trend hardly in every area but I don't think there will be people or organizations will do this kind of campaign. For what? They cannot earn big money from discussing it so it will probably hard to implement.
usam_coiner

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:30:22 PM

there will be effects that will happen if bitoin becomes known all over the world then everyone starts looking for ways to get bitcoin in various ways then its value will become very expensive and it makes a difference will happen
there will be economic prosperity in each and every region and people across the glob will enjoy the serious benefits of bitcoin and i am sure bitcoin will gain more higher values and usage of bitcoin will also be increased as currency as well,
PatyZante

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:38:25 PM

Yes, there is a big possibility that Bitcoin will be recognize by more and more people in the world for all the things that it can bring to our lives to make it better. Especially once they legalize it, people would be more interested to know and use Bitcoin as their digital currency. I am one of those people who would want to see that very soon.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: