Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:58:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Imagine Bitcoin recognized around the world.  (Read 2173 times)
Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:13:36 PM

It may be the happiest news for the people who are holding bitcoin by the faith it will increase atleast in future. If the bitcoin is accepted through out the world, the price of bitcoin will increase ten times from today value. Then the holder will get ten times of profit for the holding.
Yeah it is very important to happen because for this we are spreading the awareness about bitcoin among people. It will be good for them but also for us, as this way the number of investors will increase and the price of bitcoin will be much higher than the present price of bitcoin, I want to promote bitcoin as much as it is in my hands, my all friends use to know about bitcoin and it is just because I use to tell them about bitcoin so it is now being famous with time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:27:22 PM

Do you think there will be a chance that bitcoin will be recognized by all people around the world? If so, what would you contribute for the success of bitcoin in adapting human culture?
if there will be a chance that the world recognize bitcoin that was so good,because we know that bitcoin is better than the other currency.but then we know that only few people who know what is bitcoin all about.
It's a good move if bitcoin is recognized and if an official status is given then it will make a revolution, we can see so many people using this bitcoin. Imagination is different reality is different, in reality there are a lot of hurdles in front of bitcoin to overcome that it takes time.
But now I think it will not take much time because major powers have started their interest in this coin and they are one by one starting to recognize it just like in this year Russia has given their statement that in the mid of this year they will legalize bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for their state. In this way some other countries will also take actions like that and if these major powers will legalize bitcoin then the other countries will take no time to recognize it.
BrandeXMRLOVER

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:59:20 PM

Its already recognised by the whole world by the negative publicity of btcs
PricelessBing

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:15:51 PM

Don't know about it. no one knows the future of a currency that is still in beta
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:37:13 AM

if bitcoins are known by the rest of the world then more and more investors are working on bitcoins. I think people who work on bitcoin will get more and I'm sure the bitcoin price will be more expensive. it is likely that all countries will receive bitcoin as a means of payment.

btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 210

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:58:17 AM

It may be the happiest news for the people who are holding bitcoin by the faith it will increase atleast in future. If the bitcoin is accepted through out the world, the price of bitcoin will increase ten times from today value. Then the holder will get ten times of profit for the holding.
what?Huh BITCOIN PRICE WILL INCREASE TEN TIMES?i guess your kidding man?dont you know how huge that price is?and are you some kind of fortune teller,?that can assume the price of bitcoin .well if bitcoin had recognized whole world,the accessibility and the easinessof every service will lessen the burden of every cryptonians,

sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:17:33 AM

Do you think there will be a chance that bitcoin will be recognized by all people around the world? If so, what would you contribute for the success of bitcoin in adapting human culture?

Bitcoin is already recognized by people in different parts of the world. Not all governments have realized that Bitcoin can not be stopped. But among the ordinary citizens the adherents of cryptocurrency are more and more numerous.
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:37:31 AM

The world is big to the point that it is difficult to envision that the information about Bitcoin will achieve each human one day. At the forefront of my thoughts came Amish who don't utilize any innovation whatsoever, yet there are somemore gatherings of individuals who experience a similar style some place a long way from human advancement.
By my sentiment in next couple of years bitcoin turn out to be more known and helpful, however it is to ahead of schedule to discuss overall intrigue and utilization of this crypto.
paeackk

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:54:18 AM

Everyone knows about gold and how to mine it, but that doesn't mean that can have an influence on human culture...  Huh
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:29:06 AM

If Bitcoin is accepted around the world, there will be a lot of variation. Some people think that Bitcoin is the most profitable place but also the riskiest place. It is inevitable that if the market and the currencies continue to fall, no money will change the world.

bankbytecode5

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:33:01 AM

It will bring a lot of change in the way people will do the transactions.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:27:50 AM

For me, bitcoin is now recognized around the world, but the percent of people or establishment that accepting bitcoin is still meager because some people still think that bitcoin is a kind of scam or fraud. But when you imagine that bitcoin is acceptable around the globe, I’m sure the result is very superb. Bitcoin will be very expensive, accessible and many people will become very wealthy. I’m hoping that in the future the percentage of bitcoin’s and other cryptocurrencies acceptance increase.  Smiley
Spades77

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:39:37 AM

Of course there is a chance that the world will recognize Bitcoin and be open in welcoming and adopting to it. It has a lot of good things to offer, great help for everyone. The more people who uses and invests in Bitcoin the better for all of us, hopefully by then we were able to resolve some issues like high fees and long confirmation time so Bitcoin will be more efficient than ever.
kimdomingo

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:09:03 PM

On my opinion, i think there is a big chance that bitcoin will be recognized by all people around the world. I can see that it is becoming more known and popular and some governmenta are already adapting it like in our country. To make it or help bitcoin more successful, i will find ways to spread the good thing about bitcoin.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:46:59 PM

If the bitcoin is recognized by the world, even then there will be not that big a demand from the world and the reason behind this is the same that the people have no knowledge about the crypto currency and they cannot use it in a proper way.

Whenever I have motivated some local business man to do this, he not only made the same excuse but also told me to stay away as it can be a fraud. But recognition in the world for bitcoin will make the next generation very much well aware about this currency.
Donceng

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:59:22 PM

if every country legalizes this bitcoin, surely people around the world will always adopt it, and if everyone has adopted bitcoin and what happens, it is likely that illicit drug dealers and arms sales will be free to roam around.
DesmondHayes

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:01:14 PM

Its already recognised by the whole world by the negative publicity of btcs

That is quite right. Media around the world has represented the Bitcoin in a negative light so the most population of the world which ain't investing had heard about the Bitcoin. There are a lot more of negative comments about the Bitcoin than the positive ones.

The ones that have heard about the Bitcoin should make a deeper research to find out for themselves that the only bad factor is the media which is spreading lies because of instruction of the government which wants to control the decentralized assets.

Bitcoin is slowly gaining positive influence and the government is slowly adapting to it because they don't have enough of power anymore to prove it otherwise.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:13:05 PM

It is an awesome for me when the bitcoin will recognized around the world.
Why?
Because it will give a way to legality of bitcoin to those countries who are against in bitcoin industry and it also help those people who promoting bitcoin to be recognized.
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:16:18 PM

bitcoin can be known all over the World if the major countries in the World legalize the use of Bitcoin in its country. and if that happens, then it becomes my pride to get to know Bitcoin early on.
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:16:23 PM

If the bitcoin recognized around the world, many people will start to use digital currency. There are many advantages of using digital currency and they can get many benefits if they will use it as their medium of exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: