Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:48:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Imagine Bitcoin recognized around the world.  (Read 2173 times)
rolerVX

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:18:30 PM

If bitcoin will be recognize in all the world, then we could say bitcoin is very massive successful in their project. Those who are known in the world are influential and easy to believe by many people in the world. On that day bitcoin can celebrate its year or years century. Huge success for bitcoin developers. Huge success for those who are bitcoin investors. Huge success to everyone. And in addition people will have such ideas regarding bitcoin fundamentals.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:30:31 PM

Do you think there will be a chance that bitcoin will be recognized by all people around the world? If so, what would you contribute for the success of bitcoin in adapting human culture?
In my own opinion, I think there is a chance for most of the people around the world to have an idea about bitcoin. Not all people can have an idea about bitcoin because they dont have the capability to have access to it especially those poor people. If most people will know bitcoin, I wilk educate or teach them more about some ideas in bitcoin and other crypto currencies.

genocide

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:32:10 PM

Do you think there will be a chance that bitcoin will be recognized by all people around the world? If so, what would you contribute for the success of bitcoin in adapting human culture?

I think there is a possibility and a great chance, because it is very popular and usable with regards to investment and payments for some bills and transactions. If these things happen, the little thing I can do is to continue using and patronizing bitcoin as it is almost a part of my daily living. I even using it in international transactions like sending money to my relatives in different countries wherein bitcoin is accepted, to promote and advertise how bitcoin do something to lighten the life of the people,  just by using this kind of cryptocurrency.
ninio

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:40:45 PM

Yes! There is a possibility that bitcoin will be recognized around the world, if the government will legalize bitcoin in ones country, seminars about bitcoin will be done and industries,factories,malls will accept bitcoin as a payment. So, in that way bitcoin will be known and lots of people will be interested in bitcoin.

agree with you bro, bitcoin will possible to recognized in the whole world because because of its potential and advantages. and if thats happen i think  iwill contribute to the success of bitcoin is by sharing to other people the good things and advantages by investing in bitcoin because the more investors the price will rise.
harapan

Activity: 1694
Merit: 298

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:58:41 PM

The development of bitcoin from year to year developed rapidly and can not close the possibility if bitcoin in the next few years can be known worldwide and every country can legalize bitcoin as the best digital currency ever. this can also get us in profit every time ..

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:08:00 PM

For me, bitcoin is now recognized around the world, but the percent of people or establishment that accepting bitcoin is still meager because some people still think that bitcoin is a kind of scam or fraud. But when you imagine that bitcoin is acceptable around the globe, I’m sure the result is very superb. Bitcoin will be very expensive, accessible and many people will become very wealthy. I’m hoping that in the future the percentage of bitcoin’s and other cryptocurrencies acceptance increase.  Smiley
- I only see bitcoin being recognized in some parts of the world, there are still many places where people still do not know bitcoin and some governments still can not accept bitcoin because bitcoin is still a tool too dangerous when it's used officially. Hope that bitcoin recognized around the world, that would be a very distant day, even that day will never come, however, if that day really happened, maybe I would become a new millionaire in that society, I will be one of the proofs for success with bitcoin, help people believe in Bitcoin more

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:17:51 PM

If the bitcoin recognized around the world, the cashless society will happen. We will see how the society will adapt the cryptocurrency. We will see a big change in our current economic system.
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:40:45 PM

I am into those who said YES. Bitcoin will be recognized around the globe by the next coming years and all people would know it and be able to be part of it. Bitcoin has a good standing in the digital world and has been affecting the stock market all over the world. As to contribute, I will raise the awareness of people about Bitcoin's advantages to people.

Well that's how the bitcoin is very progressive ,around the globe.There is a big changes might happen, maybe that is the right time that paper money will abolish.  Because the bitcoin replace it. And I think most of all people will be knowledgeable about how to use bitcoin transaction in payments and investment.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:46:11 PM

if every country legalizes this bitcoin, surely people around the world will always adopt it, and if everyone has adopted bitcoin and what happens, it is likely that illicit drug dealers and arms sales will be free to roam around.

You have a point there but although I agree with some of what you said, I do not agree with the "it is likely that illicit drug dealers and arms sales will be free to roam around" when everyone adopts the coins. The reason as to why I completely disagree to this is because I think that by the time that bitcoins become fully legal and adopted, authorities would have already planed how to deal with these criminals using bitcoins and know how to track them down already. Clearly, it would be very stupid to allow cryptos al over the world when they cannot do that. just saying.
Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:30:44 PM

Bitcoin is recognized around the world and bitcoin is circulating in the world and soon bitcoin will be allowed to deposit in banks and in this year the bitcoin trading platforms will make sure the importance of this currency and bitcoin is good to hold now and those who have invested they are required to monitor other coins as well because with bitcoin you can also buy the altcoin and that is recognizing around the globe so for me bitcoin is more important than any other thing.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:40:38 PM

If government start recognizing we can able to see there is the mass usage of cryptocurrency in all sorts of daily needs. Already Many companies want to start their cryptocurrency in order to accept payments as their own coin and it is going to be the Big step all governments should take.
Frankerini

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 05:53:32 PM

No, it don't think the BTC will be a globally accepted currency by everyone. The only globally accepted currency is USD today.
yunzau

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:58:05 PM

It can happen because of its rapid growth every year. I agree if bitcoin is known to the world where it could have an impact on industry, government and economy. Improving internet access makes people want to participate in bitcoin mining and to improve their finances.
todiefor17

Activity: 344
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:05:42 PM

I think the bitcon will be recognized by the whole world for its existence as a great success of the future. Hope it will gain recognition soon

bugdirty8

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:02:42 AM

Btcs can never be fully recognised by tge whole world. because there would be persons opposing their enforcement
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:06:39 AM

It is not all about Bitcoin being recognized all over the world. Bitcoin is already recognized by people. But the thing there is who and who are ready to try Bitcoin. Not everyone is interested, only investors are ready to check it out, but others won’t. You don’t expect someone who has a job and goes to work early in the morning and come back by evening to have time for Bitcoin, unless they decide to set out a time for that.
donadoni212

Activity: 456

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:49:12 AM

bitcoin is a digital currency that we can use as a means of payment transactions, so it could be bitcoin known in worldwide as a means of payment transactions.
but it would be very difficult to see bitcoin usable worldwide because some countries have really banned bitcoin in their country.
But we will see how bitcoin will change the world in the future. Because you can see today that the business world has changed then maybe the world will change to see bitcoin in the future.

mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:00:04 AM

The victory and success of btc is reachable in a moment of well known to the whole world. This could be amazing thing to think. There will be a shortages of supply to too much demand of btc.
kukuli

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:56:17 PM

It's a pleasurable news if bitcoin will be organized taking place for the world and will  legalized throughout the world a pleasing acquiesce it will be for those who be approving swap countries that used bitcoin they will no longer have to millstone approximately varying the keep they will use in the country they are going to and subsequently helpful bitcoin at all stores and malls will make the most desirability to use it and it buildup the request for bitcoin.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:00:15 PM

It is advantage for us if the bitcoin recognized around the world. We should really encourage other people if we want to recognize the bitcoin as money around the world. We power to change the perspective and beliefs of other people towards bitcoin.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: