Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:55:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Imagine Bitcoin recognized around the world.  (Read 2173 times)
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:10:35 PM

It might looks like mirage, but frantically, there is likelihood of Bitcoin becoming so famous at the long run where hardly would there be any economy that shall not be using Bitcoin as a medium of exchange for goods and services, because Bitcoin awareness is already spreading like flames globally. Though, it may still take some time before this dream can adequately be actualized. However, when thus this happens, every economy shall definitely benefit from this stuff because we shall be speaking one voice of currency, just as in US dollars fiat, i,e. Solidarity and Unity among all states shall be more promoted breeding harmony co existence within one another.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
handsomes

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:40:52 PM

I think no based on my opinion because first we will acquire knowledge in bitcoin, bitcoin is not exist but people exist because to know what the bitcoin it is a small and the value is huge than fiat money.
Harper6

Activity: 255
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 09:40:20 PM

if every country legalizes this bitcoin, surely people around the world will always adopt it, and if everyone has adopted bitcoin and what happens, it is likely that illicit drug dealers and arms sales will be free to roam around.
Sure because it will improve the trust of people for bitcoin they will blindly trust bitcoin they will find it the most profitable investment because there will be no risk for them to use bitcoin. No one will be able to say that it is dangerous it will be good for everyone and it will allow people to have high amount of profit, investing in bitcoin is not very hard as most of countries allowed their people to making safe investment using bitcoin and they are open handed to deal with bitcoin, so it is good to see bitcoin as legal currency around you.
boilfels

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:07:28 PM

I think its already been recognised by more or less the whole world just most of them are not indulged in btcs
kingbiit

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:17:20 PM

It requires a lot of work on the part of the whole community, even if we do not have knowledge of encryption or technological knowledge, we can replicate the good things and help as much as possible in the construction of the system that involves bitcoin and blockchain, without doubt the information is the most useful of the tools for the world to understand this technology
ivrytwr3

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:49:25 PM

As long as the crypto bubble doesn't pop, i think BTC will be the crypto gold.
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:09:02 AM

Do you think there will be a chance that bitcoin will be recognized by all people around the world? If so, what would you contribute for the success of bitcoin in adapting human culture?
yes there is a big chance to recognize,it is need to make a advertisement that people know what benifits bitcoim give to community and to the people worldwide

In fact bitcoin are now being recognize by many countries and I believe that even small people will use this thing in the future. Bitcoin is a technology that we should adopt for our own benefit. We can help spread info's about bitcoin by just sharing all the right thoughts to your friends or to anyone. Just feed people with the right information so they will not think that bitcoin is just a scam.

That's true. The help of many promotion and advetisement will help to spreading and have mass adoption of bitcoin.  It has an high percentage that this technology will be much broad and fully implemented by the people worldwide. The essence of it makes benefits and opportunity to people therefore there is no reason for disregarding it. All country all over the world can be reach their better development and financial stability when bitcoin system will fully adopting and implementing by it's governments.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
vergel24official

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:16:53 AM

Having transactions around the globe will be easier because of its decentralized feature. And you will have financial freedom to use the it anywhere else even you are in other countries.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:26:11 AM

Do you think there will be a chance that bitcoin will be recognized by all people around the world? If so, what would you contribute for the success of bitcoin in adapting human culture?

Bitcoin is slowly gaining the popularity in the whole world and recognized by most of the people of every country but the problem is if the people recognized it but some of their government won't recognize Bitcoin with their own different reasons then banning it. To help Bitcoin we should continue hold and promote the coin to our friends and relatives so that the increasing popularity will never stop specially in our own country.
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:30:17 AM

It would be a phenomenon investment. A biggest money involve investment all over the world. And I am positive to it that it will happen in the near future. I know that these is a revolutionary innovation in the age of digital. This could mean that a lot of investors will come to invest and a bigger and higher price movement of bitcoin will be. The supply will last and i guess there is a need to add more supply for the bitcoin to adapt the number of investors in the near future. This is a one of a kind investment and i am glad that i was able to recognized its offer since the system is still growing. And I could grow also in terms of profiting from the investment.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Ulticon

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:30:47 AM

I may just pass on the topic of btcs over to my neighbourhood and my friends so that they can know about it that's all
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:25:07 PM

Absolutely Yes! We are optimistic on this matter. As a matter of fact, this is our main goal. To spread the positive awareness of everyone about Bitcoin. Why? Bitcoin or Blockchain Technology has a greater role in our financial and technology growth. Transactions are fast and transparent. Everything can be traced and we can save money in producing fiat by using this digital currency and other cryptocurrencies.
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:25:59 PM

I think it's just a matter of time, the bitcoin of the future will be known to people all over the world. Because in the future there will be a change, and bitcoin is a change that will change our lives easier.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:38:03 PM

I think it's just a matter of time, the bitcoin of the future will be known to people all over the world. Because in the future there will be a change, and bitcoin is a change that will change our lives easier.
That is a big wow if that happens, imagine also the price when that happens, for sure the price of bitcoin really a million dollar worth and all of the people might here in the forum waiting for bounties, campaigns so the demand here for posters will become strict and you can see bitcoin around the country.
btcminer6212

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:47:27 PM

Btcs can never be fully recognised by tge whole world. because there would be persons opposing their enforcement
I think that's not that time but sooner or later time will come when bitcoin will be recognized all around the world but not everyone will have access and use it. Those who are in to bitcoin only can have that.  Everyone will take chance to invest in bitcoin because it is profitable. The government will take action to stop bitcoin when used it illegally and increase the rate of criminality.
V.I.P

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:47:36 PM

Its already happening people in each country is already know by bitcoin all people that focus on social media in internet they are know about bitcoin but there are some that dont know about if they see it but they just left their sight on it because they dont want to know and the one  of them is millennials but some of them know it they are also contribute by spread the name of bitcoin on their country in social media so the bitcoin will recognized by the help of them.
totaleclipseofthebank

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:06:28 PM

Btcs can never be fully recognised by tge whole world. because there would be persons opposing their enforcement
I agree with you. moreover, I believe that many people are too dependent on the government and they can not live in the fully decentralized world. Therefore, bitcoin is cannot be accepted widely. WEll, we have to accept that truth even though it is hurt. In the future, I think that many aspects of this world will try to implement the blockchain tech because it is still good in many ways

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
percentelated4

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:34:00 AM

It needs to be refined and taxed before the bitcoin ecosystem gets known to the whole world.
patchinglets

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:27:41 PM

I would just have held an awareness campaign for btc promotions as a little contribution towards btcs
alphaomega.f

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:52:51 PM

yes. the world is on the process of recognizing it now although some countries couldn't fully accept it yet, someday i think they will. people just have no enough interest yet on bitcoin that's why they don't know much about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: