Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:33:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to preditct coin price?  (Read 3064 times)
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:03:48 AM

No one can really predict the bitcoin price but yes you can see the trend if the price is decreasing or increasing. If you see the price start to fall you can sell your bitcoin and if it's starting to rise again you should start to buy more bitcoin to gain higher profit.
This is all about the price charts and you analyzing skills. If something is not going up then you need to see what are the reasons behind it, does it not making anything better for you, do you need to stop investing and wait for the good time to sell. So things are in front of you. You need not to worry and just take this thing seriously, believe me all you’re trading will be successful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:17:17 AM

I think predict coin's price is impossible, because it's not depend on some features or function. It requires much things to decide the price is gonna up or down.
After keeping an eye on Bitcoin for a long time and trying to predict its value but failing on regular basis, I am inclined to agree with you my friend. Crypto currencies are very unpredictable or you can say that one can predict the next pump or dump at most. It is impossible to tell the highest peak during any of the case.  Also, no one can tell the duration of these two phases. A tough job it is.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:39:32 PM

Coin price prediction is not that simple. Reading news and technical analysis experience will help.
I think we need to see first the relation of coin with market and world if its relation are good with countries so its price will be stable and also its price will be high and bitcoin is also doing same bitcoin have a very strong hold in market and day by day its users are increasing because bitcoin is trustable and its price is going day by day so when you check these things in any coins so you must understand that it’s the only currency which is good for joining.
Exidous

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:10:39 PM

i think that price prediction is so difficult, because the coins' prices  changes every minites, and the news in the world can influence the price. we dont know what will happen?
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:42:51 PM

i really don't understand how the price increase or decrease?i saw that price coin changes randomly.If anyone help to know trading,I will be very grateful.

I usually predict the price of coin that I will buy from the news development and from the graphs in the coin, from the graphs is very clear how the development of the coin is good or not and very useful or not, it is very helpful for you to determine the price increase coin want you to buy.
BTG-BTC

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:47:38 PM

By investing in a crystal ball? haha
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:21:09 PM

i really don't understand how the price increase or decrease?i saw that price coin changes randomly.If anyone help to know trading,I will be very grateful.

I usually predict the price of coin that I will buy from the news development and from the graphs in the coin, from the graphs is very clear how the development of the coin is good or not and very useful or not, it is very helpful for you to determine the price increase coin want you to buy.
there are certainly some possibilities for which the developer can indicate the average price of his coins, but basically we can only rely on the interest of investors, because only because of the popularity of the coin and the price can grow. Therefore, first of all, you need to choose a better and more promising project, because you can not predict the price.
chimcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:43:50 PM

I think predicting a coin is not an easy tasks because every coin has it development plan and sometimes, a beginner may predict base on the popularity of the coin. Note, there are two prices that are critical for any investor to know: the current price of the investment he or she owns, or plans to own, and its future selling price. Despite this, investors are constantly reviewing past pricing history and using it to influence their future investment decisions. In nutshell, predictions is a gradual learning experiences.

BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:15:15 PM

Well price prediction are not exact in most cases but some the prediction come to fulfilment. You should be able to predict the trend of the market with the good knowledge of Fundamental and Technical analysis. If you want to learn technical analysis with the use of candle stick you can Google babypipschool.com for more information.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:34:26 PM

Coin price prediction is not that simple. Reading news and technical analysis experience will help.

This is my great source of knowledge specially when I'm doing trade, yeah its not easy to do so but you really have to because we don't want to loose all our hard earned money. Tradings is risky and you must consume much time to do this.
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:48:00 PM

This is my great source of knowledge specially when I'm doing trade, yeah its not easy to do so but you really have to because we don't want to loose all our hard earned money. Tradings is risky and you must consume much time to do this.

You have to analysis the coin top to bottom, before prediction of coin price. You have get through the details such as When it was found and periodical growth of certain in past and present.You should inverse about the technical knowledge of that coin to predict the price of the coin. Trading is not at all hard.If you had practice trading, you will come to know the loop and corner of trading.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
annbagira

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:19:24 PM

Hello!
You know how say a lot of smart people here its unreal to predict currency price but you need try to make your own strategy because here are mix with intuition, belief and experience witch give us good combination!
Answer yourself some questions
Who will buy this coins? Who is the potential costumer?
(For example Pundi X) Stores  Around over The World can puts terminals in stores with crypto. Can you Imagine how much people can use this services in nearest coffee bar? It say to me that price will go to the moon!
Why this coins trade with such price? I think no need to explain
What idea and team are behind this coin? For example Pundi X ( Amazing team - super best Idea - convert any crypto currency in feat |(in your nation currency) in nearest coffee bar? You can imagine the potential of this POS - terminlas?
Why should buy it?  I will buy it because this is super great project whit bright future and I will buy it with lower price and sell with higher price. I think you need make a lot of simple and not simple analysis and I wish to you all good!
HybCZ

Activity: 126

BTC forever

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:11:59 AM

By investing in a crystal ball? haha

I have some prediction spheres - crystall balls for sell if is anybody interest in. 1pcs For only 0,5BTC Smiley
lamby

Activity: 223

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:38:25 AM

Since am not a good day trader, I try to value the potential of a coin. if I think its good enough for a long term investment, I buy and hold. I ensure I follow the news to determine changes around the coin. finally i sell when I get to my target price
Rayner77

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:40:41 AM

Traders don't predict, they actually anticipate price going either way and have already set a stop point and sell point. This means that failed trades are always a possibility, but is entirely alright as long as you minimize your loss.
HybCZ

Activity: 126

BTC forever

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:46:45 AM

If you want to be a good trader, it's a full-time job and study.
annbagira

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:59:52 PM

Hello! This is one of the best answers here! Really! A lot of people think that this is just easy money! Maybe but not for all! I also keep and share your position! Better way is study and hard wok! Thank you for you answer! Good luck too all!
Neurocrypt

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:16:17 PM

It is hard to predict these days
Neurocrypt

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:17:02 PM

Crypto is not easy cash u have to wait and as well be patient
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:10:57 AM

Price is changing due to the demand of bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. If the price starts to increase, then it means that there are too many people that are buying that coin and when it is starting to decrease then there are too many people who are selling that coin. And predicting a coin price, it's hard to do although we can predict the price that we want to say but there's no assurance that it will be accurate.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: