Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:20:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to preditct coin price?  (Read 3058 times)
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:32:50 AM

Price is changing due to the demand of bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. If the price starts to increase, then it means that there are too many people that are buying that coin and when it is starting to decrease then there are too many people who are selling that coin. And predicting a coin price, it's hard to do although we can predict the price that we want to say but there's no assurance that it will be accurate.
actually we can predict by looking at the bitcoin market, if the marketcap gets bigger the price may go up, or if the bitcoin buyer volume is bigger than the volume of the number of users selling bitcoin then the price will rise and vice versa, I think there is that information in every market and exchange site, but I do not guarantee with that your prediction will be 100% correct, you know that bitcoin market price is very random so it will still be difficult to predict correctly,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:34:45 AM

its hard to predict coin price in these days. in some exchange we can see bull run in coin price... without any reasons... its happen of pump groups... 
You need to analyze a lot of factors to be able to evaluate coin, which requires a lot of practical experience. The value of a coin is decided by the community, so if there are big investors involved in a project it will grow very well.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
HybCZ

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

BTC forever

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:45:18 AM

If it was easy to predict the BTC, they would all be millionaires Wink
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:21:18 AM

You may not be able to predict the price of a coin, because it is difficult to know the rise or fall of coin prices in the future, you may only be able to find out by analyzing the current market situation that is happening, maybe that's the way you can use it.

H0USE

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:32:03 AM

i really don't understand how the price increase or decrease?i saw that price coin changes randomly.If anyone help to know trading,I will be very grateful.
For making estimations regarding price change in coin in which you are dealing you need to do market analysis and have proper knowledge about the coin.Look at the graphs showing historical price level change and further policies of companies that can affect the price.Government regulations also play a key role in price change so have a eye on them also.You need to be aware of the current market situation then only it will help you.
upekhaanthony

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:31:40 AM

I think nobody can't predict the the price of market but with proper technical analyzing and proper coins trends understanding ,you can get correct decision. Huh

KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:42:20 AM

Price is changing due to the demand of bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. If the price starts to increase, then it means that there are too many people that are buying that coin and when it is starting to decrease then there are too many people who are selling that coin. And predicting a coin price, it's hard to do although we can predict the price that we want to say but there's no assurance that it will be accurate.
Because of the circumstances that may happen in the price of bitcoin anytime and the fact that bitcoin also has a constant varying of its price it was very impossible to predict coin price. I guess even those who are a long member in this world of currency could never make a right or accurate predictions about bitcoin's price, none of them.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:59:42 AM

Because of the circumstances that may happen in the price of bitcoin anytime and the fact that bitcoin also has a constant varying of its price it was very impossible to predict coin price. I guess even those who are a long member in this world of currency could never make a right or accurate predictions about bitcoin's price, none of them.
Not that really impossible to predict a coin price, we can predict and it's easy to say but the hardest thing is how are you ending up with that prediction. Don't say it's impossible to predict a coin price, do you even read those articles that coming from experts who gave their point about bitcoin's price? And they have a good prediction, I'm not saying they can predict with accuracy but anyone can do that. But to have the guarantee and assurance that you can exact prediction is hard.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Anco_Marzio

Activity: 186

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:02:06 AM

Of course, it's not possible to make an exact prediction, but with good analysis and technique you can achieve a good level of accuracy.
Btw, it's not something that can be explained in some posts on a forum :-)

ramzhies

Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:17:41 AM

the analysis is good if there's no pump and dump going on to that coin.. coz most of the time, your analysis will be screwed.. expreienced this twice already..
shahinurit

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:36:45 PM

I thank that,The two main approaches to predicting price development are called fundamental analysis and technical analysis. While fundamental analysis examines the underlying forces of an economy, a company or a security, technical analysis attempts to forecast the direction of prices based on past market data.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:23:23 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 12:18:56 AM by cybersofts

i really don't understand how the price increase or decrease?i saw that price coin changes randomly.If anyone help to know trading,I will be very grateful.
I think anyone can predict the coin price by studying the coin charts, stats, and recent growth history. The one thing about prediction is you can't just go ahead and make one up head without doing the proper market research. You have to study every move made by the coin in the past carefully and then make your prediction with facts.
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:51:09 AM

it's hard to predict because I do not know what time to go up or down the price, it's better to follow and update the information from the official coin. there's sure to know you there.
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 04:20:02 AM

I think anyone can predict the coin price by studying the coin charts, stats, and recent growth history. The one thing about prediction is you can't just go ahead and make one up head without doing the proper market research. You have to study every move made by the coin in the past carefully and then make your prediction with facts.

If it's too complicated to think in private, then it's time you go into the trader community or follow the premium signal, the prediction can be done alone, but the analysis will be more accurate if sharing with fellow traders more experienced, the price trend of the latest coin is also influenced by market sentiment so we also need advice from others.
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:53:07 AM

Actually there is no 100% sure in every prediction, prediction is like assuming and believing that value of coin will increase but i do reading their white paper as my basis if the project is very competetive and has good vission then i invest in that coin. Also i recommend to invest in stong coin like ethereum, xrp and bitcoin those coin will give you less risk.
chuongvannguyen02

Activity: 95

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:24:27 AM

Assessing a good coin should look into its dev. Then learn about the trader's interest in it. The good coin will have large trading volume everyday and the capitalization of 24H shown on CMC is always high.

jinx029

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:45:38 AM

You may not be able to predict the price of a coin, because it is difficult to know the rise or fall of coin prices in the future, you may only be able to find out by analyzing the current market situation that is happening, maybe that's the way you can use it.
EinaiOraCoinDev

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:01:20 AM

Well, it is something easy to do if you are in a few telegram groups, there are some who are always trying to predict the price and showing interesting facts about X altcoins, this is funny too, because you can talk to a lot of people who are investing too.
MadWalker24

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:05:35 AM

I think it can be predicted easily. You can join groups that gives trading signals and forecast but remember they sometimes miss or hit. It depends on you.
amat11025

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:13:15 AM

Prediction of price is not hundred percent correct. traders use technical analysis to predict based on historical trends. they expect the market to act in the same as previous.but that is not correct 100 %.similarly, with the experience and expertise, they can increase the probability of the success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: