Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:58:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to preditct coin price?  (Read 3061 times)
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:46:30 PM

i really don't understand how the price increase or decrease?i saw that price coin changes randomly.If anyone help to know trading,I will be very grateful.

The price is indeed hard to predict or hard to understand. If you study economics the two things that you must consider is the supply and demand. Looking forward towards its fluctuation that shows increase and decrease which was cause by those factor is considered to be the best way to answer your question.
Yes I agree on that, it is really hard to predict coin price. I believe that we can have a hard time predicting the price of the different coin in crypto because everycoin has its own volume and usage, so then it depend upon its current volume and it will maybe going to rise up high when the volume of the investors increase and the seller decreases, it is really hard because we cannot predict what's in the mind of the investors so then the volume may not really stable same with its price.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:56:40 PM

That is the problem here cause we can only talk but not logically true so we only predict fooling ourselves it might grow or profit from time to time, each and every user problem is to take part in a unpredictable business not knowing it will surely grow but risks anyways that is what we call gamble with profit after but only so little succeeded at it.
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:59:54 PM

That is the problem here cause we can only talk but not logically true so we only predict fooling ourselves it might grow or profit from time to time, each and every user problem is to take part in a unpredictable business not knowing it will surely grow but risks anyways that is what we call gamble with profit after but only so little succeeded at it.
Certainly its not fooling ourselves, being fooled is a way far from predicting or prediction that anyone who did. If you will predict any coin price you should have a knowledge about it its not only predicting without a basis graph, history or charts.
miyong

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:13:23 PM

Thrue checking the chart,  it helps to identify the next movement of the coin but in some cases it is not that realistic because the flow is not that stable.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Lupus Solitarius

Activity: 273
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:35:10 PM

These are questions from newbies: if there were a method to predict prices, we would all be billionaires. So this is not possible.
But with technical and statistical analysis, it is possible to go far beyond the simple level of the case, and indeed the experts earn and the newbies lose ...

Jon01R

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:36:03 PM

If you communicate with ancient gods you might be able to predict price movements
Eijrafarm

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:16:34 AM

i really don't understand how the price increase or decrease?i saw that price coin changes randomly.If anyone help to know trading,I will be very grateful.

That's the hardest part of being a trader. Specially if you don't know the population of that certain coin. The only way I can suggest technically is just watch the board and analyze the pattern which correspond the supply and demand.
Bendz

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:18:23 AM

maybe you can find out via the official website, or can also join the telegram group. usually there always provide information about the latest coin prices.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:46:37 AM

maybe you can find out via the official website, or can also join the telegram group. usually there always provide information about the latest coin prices.
For sure, to anticipate a correct cost of a coin it's extremely hard however you can screen distinctive news sites which enables you to recognize what is occurring with a market and not generally but rather news can change the value well and guides dependably predicts the altcoin value you can utilize online networking sites like twitter to utilize live news from mediators of altcoin extends or foresee the value utilizing diverse signs
kaisa

Activity: 560
Merit: 145

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:10:04 AM

it's hard to ascertain the price of a coin, maybe my advice to you is form a disciplined strategy and do not get swayed on the issue.
I always use this way:
1. the division of capital
2. note the volume
3. buy rumors and sell news
4. Set a target
prediction of coin prices is impossible, because of its buble. good luck.  Wink
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:36:09 AM

It is very hard to predict. I was told that its all about supply and demand but when I read the replies on this thread, I never thought that there are a lot of things to consider. Trading sites (YOBIT) has bots that dictates the price. I don't know if that is illegal but its unfair for us who were just selling without bot. I am also analyzing the trend to predict the price but there are times that I am out of luck.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
MartynasB

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:39:44 AM

It's very hard to predict the price as there are a lot of new people in this market now, they can make unpredictable moves and etc.
To predict the price look after news, marketing , technical analysis,  upcoming updates and news like forks hardfroks and etc. evaluate the community behind the idea and etc.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:39:16 AM

This is basic truth that pump and dump in the market of the bitcoin as well as in another cryptourrency  depending upon much to the Rumours and negative news , so it is much easier for a trader to trade if he can expect that when rumour is coming and when it is going and also how much chances is there to get impact by that rumour in the market of cryptourrency .
If Rumour is negative and is against about cryptourrency then surely bitcoin price will get dump and if anything is positive or may be like that will force to increase the use of bitcoin than that will result into Increase in price .
Hope with thee ideas you can make expect that how the price can change to up and down .
And also we should make investment our money in bitcoin when it get dumped and sell when get high because dump us always a time to ignore negativity and make investment Cool
Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:59:17 AM

There is no way to know the value of the coins if it will go increase or decrease, even the most intelligent person or trader doesnt know it. There are many factors that affects the value of a coin, the demand and supply of a coin, rumors and talks , positive and negative news.

Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:00:32 AM

It's impossible to predict coin price. The market is very volatile and unpredictable nowadays

When it comes to market it's so hard to predict what exact price it will go because of volatility like you said. And the best thing to do is to gain more knowledge and learn how the market cap works, anyways, i join telegram channel to get an information on where the market can go if the movement increase or decrease.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
kivo2004

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:01:00 AM

if anyone could accurately predict the price, we wouldn't have the market we have right now.

_____ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) _____
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:20:47 AM

if anyone could accurately predict the price, we wouldn't have the market we have right now.

It is not possible to predict exactly but it is possible to give the prediction about the market. Most of the time, it is not possible for us to predict how the market is going to be and how much value it is going to reach.
chibimanau

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:07:50 AM

It is not possible to predict exactly but it is possible to give the prediction about the market. Most of the time, it is not possible for us to predict how the market is going to be and how much value it is going to reach.

Yes. You should keep an eye on the tecnical analysis and from that you should have an idea about it's average price. But predicting the market upfront is something no one can do, not even with the level of volatility of the crypto market. You can learn it in time. Try to read the topics here, watch some videos about trading by that you can learn some basic techniques. You can't really predict anything, but with good analysis you can reduce the degree of uncertainty.
spikyz

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:11:47 AM

i believe in trading, there are always two parts that works with each other, u cannot only focus on one.

technical analysis and fundamental analysis. Crypto is weird, and sometimes fundamental analysis with alot of fud can crash a certain coin
astridplomp

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:17:17 AM

In the cryptocurrency market, it is difficult to accurately predict the price of altcoin, including whether the altcoin price will increase or decrease in the short term. Because if we anticipate that all of us, perhaps all of us will become millionaires. We can only approximate the upward or downward trend of bitcoin thanks to reputable websites, thanks to expert opinion, news, then use market analysis techniques to predict prices. .

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: