Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:54:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin to be over $5000 in 2018?  (Read 6060 times)
ro2sf

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:42:25 AM

With mass adoption growing everyday, I think Litecoin to be valued at 5,000 by the end of 2018 is possible.
cdog

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:43:06 AM

I think that's unlikely, now Litecoin is for $ 300 and it would not make sense if Litecoin next year could reach $ 5000. if Ethereum I think it could reach a value of $ 5000
Sand King

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:45:49 AM

With mass adoption growing everyday, I think Litecoin to be valued at 5,000 by the end of 2018 is possible.
For me that was impossible to happen $5000 is too much for litecoin maybe $2k, that was possible for altcoins to hit, and litecoin can also rise but it will take too long, but i think in 2018 ethereum has a big chance to rise or increase very well it value maybe ethereum can hit $4k before 2018 will end.

rcticoin

Activity: 139

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:47:52 AM

I think that's too high as prediction. We cannot certainly know what could be happened tomorrow, but we should predict that able to accept in mind. I think itecoin will hit 1000 USD worth. And it's good investment coin.  It has good potential on cryptocurrency world.
ceyceyki

Activity: 126

Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:00:38 AM

Well I think it is possible. Why not? Litecoin made 5X in one month and in 1 year it can make up to 20X. In 2018 cryptocurrencies will be more popular and people will invest more. So $5000 is not an high expect.

bougieboyy

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:18:46 AM

$1000 is a good number, I like $1000. $5000 is very high.
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:22:41 AM

Well, $5000 is avery high forecast for Litecoin. Considering the marketcap as of now, I cant really imagine it. But this market has proven me and my pessimistic views very wrong a lot of times. If the marketcap of cryptos will reach 2-3 trillions in 2018, your forecast could really become an reality.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:46:38 AM

No just for the fact that litecoin isn't bitcoin, and it doesn't have the development bitcoin gets.
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:11:10 AM

This prediction is way over the line. And as of this moment, Litecoin price is not yet half of the $1k mark. It's fine to predict, but a realistic one. Which is closer than $5k. You just sound sarcastic and overreacting with the current growth of LTC. To be honest, with the movement going on, it will take a year or two before it even reaches $2.5k which is half of what you are predicting. Don't base your forecast on what is happening with Bitcoin. Even though they are both cryptocurrencies, their position and standing in peoples mind are way too different. Once its value hit thousand, then that's the time we can have this kind of discussion.

poging.unique

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:22:16 AM

I think this is a very optimistic forecast. although if there's a correction I'll buy litecoin and will keep him. Do you think at what price to buy?
It is now very difficult to predict a correction for it, because this week it has already made a very large growth, it is MANDATORY to follow the correction to profitably buy and get the maximum profit!

I think it will fall to $ 200

For me 200 dollars is the safe one but anything can happen this coming year. At least if  litecoin meet 1000 dollars this coming 2018 it's a good sign that litecoin remain on the top like ethereum. I can say that 5000 dollars even at the last quarter of 2018 is hard to achieve. But as I always said, nothing is impossible and anything can happen.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:25:56 AM

Over the past few days the cost of litecoin has increased by 70 percent and this gives hope that this sleeping giant has finally woken up. However, he is unlikely to rise to $ 5,000 next year, this course will be unattainable for him. He, I think, can reach 1000 - 2000 dollars. It should be taken into account that a significant amount of investment will be delayed by bitcoin, which showed an excellent result of raising its price this year and, thus, increased demand for itself to unimaginable sizes.

Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:26:23 AM

This prediction is way over the line. And as of this moment, Litecoin price is not yet half of the $1k mark. It's fine to predict, but a realistic one. Which is closer than $5k. You just sound sarcastic and overreacting with the current growth of LTC. To be honest, with the movement going on, it will take a year or two before it even reaches $2.5k which is half of what you are predicting. Don't base your forecast on what is happening with Bitcoin. Even though they are both cryptocurrencies, their position and standing in peoples mind are way too different. Once its value hit thousand, then that's the time we can have this kind of discussion.

Yeah  you are right, we don't need to  base the other coin in bitcoin, as we can see they are very different, not because bitcoin will increase too much it means this is also happen to other coin.
BagHolder010

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:33:28 AM

Um believing this, would be very optimistic. I just don't expect to see the Litecoin at $ 5000 in 2018. Even Dash would be more realistic than expecting Ltc reachs $5000.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:15:51 AM

So I have taken notice of this "coinbase effect" and I really believe that it is true. I think that people are downloading coinbase, seeing how high BTC is, and deciding to invest into LTC and ETH instead. I am NOT saying that these coins will pass BTC in any way, but I do think that LTC and ETH will be in the 4-10 thousands next year for sure. I made a video with my full predictions and thoughts, please check it out and let me know what you think! Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOaP7C1JHqk

I gotta say, you have a talent in making videos like this. Anyways, thanks for the info. Because even though i have been in the crypto world for some time now, i still have a lot to learn. And everyday i am discovering something brand new, getting more knowledgeable as time pass, hope you keep doing informative svideos like this one since it can really help a lot of people. Specially the new ones.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
sazon84

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:36:05 AM

I do not understand why yesterday he gave the increase. I took profit yesterday. Because I think that LTC needs to go on a retracement before the new year. And predictions before the new year about its future growth, it is difficult to provide.

ETERBASE             Europe's Premier             ETERBASE
——————  Digital Asset Exchange  ——————
  Whitepaper    Telegram Twitter Discord      Announce 
cryptamod

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:47:43 AM

Its possible with the BTC and ETH networks being busy congested Litecoin is the answer to these problem,LTC will rise

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 714

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:26:04 AM

So I have taken notice of this "coinbase effect" and I really believe that it is true. I think that people are downloading coinbase, seeing how high BTC is, and deciding to invest into LTC and ETH instead. I am NOT saying that these coins will pass BTC in any way, but I do think that LTC and ETH will be in the 4-10 thousands next year for sure. I made a video with my full predictions and thoughts, please check it out and let me know what you think! Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOaP7C1JHqk
LTC is not going to reach those prices, at most I think LTC has the potential to hit 1000 dollars in the next year and that is it, it is true that many people are buying litecoin since they are seeing that bitcoin is too expensive and it seems their decision has paid off since LTC skyrocketed in the last days, but the prediction you are making is too optimistic for my tastes.
mariangpalad

Activity: 196

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:29:11 AM

Its to early to tell,maybe if btc and ethereum's network crashes,hope bitcoin's little brother continues to grow like him.

Captain_Planet

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:31:52 AM

Its very difficult to predict this, I must say 5000$ is way over price for litecoin. It can go to 1000$ in 2018 though.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:48:28 PM

Litcoin is having it's own fork, to create Litecoincash:

https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/02/14/deep-divisions-over-litecoin-cash-fork/

Litecoin founder Charlie Lee has been extremely active lately posting warnings on social media about a forked version that he does not support. Lee’s public outcry comes as a fork for a competing crypto dubbed Litecoin Cash draws nearer.

There is currently nothing to stop anyone making their own cryptocurrency or forking off from an existing blockchain. Countless new iterations of Bitcoin have emerged in the past few months from GOD to DARK. People can get scammed if they don’t do their own research and blindly follow the streams of dross that pollute social media platforms. Governments are anxious to regulate the industry to prevent these sorts of things from happening.

On the surface Litecoin Cash appears to be just another one of these, riding on the name to garner interest. It comes with a plan to increase the block time, enable SHA256 mining, and offer 90% cheaper transaction fees than its parent altcoin. The fork will happen at block 1371111, which is around February 18 or 19. Charlie Lee and the Litecoin team however want nothing to do with it;

To win over investors and traders the forkers are offering free LCC tokens for LTC holders at a ratio of ten to one. This is the common method of drumming up support for a newly forked crypto coin

In the short term, I expect people will buy litecoin just to qualify for the airdrop. But it's not clear which if any exchanges are supporting Litecoin Cash.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: