Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:11:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin to be over $5000 in 2018?  (Read 6063 times)
arun9900

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:39:25 AM

think that LTC and ETH will be in the 4-10 thousands next year for sure improve the Litecoin network this will improve the speed at which transactions will be further verified and above all  there is still time for growth this year,
lovetherain0101

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:01:12 PM

The possibility is always possible. The prediction is always guess. There is a possibility to reach 5k$ for litecoin but not this year. I guess more years to come from now. Maybe 5years is the best assumption.
RagnarosF

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:02:00 PM

It would be great if litecoin get to $5000, I will pay my house off if that happens.  I think $500 - $600 is more realistic. But you never know, as many people are predicting bitcoin to be $100,000 by then end of the year, if that happens litecoin could get to $5000. We can all dream.
Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:51:45 PM

There is absolutely no way that a coin like litecoin will get to the 5000 dollars price range this year when even coins like ethereum and bitcoincash struggling and have not even being able to break that price barrier just yet. Granted, litecoin is a good coin but there is no way that it can actually get that high in price, maybe in a couple of years from now that could be possible.

Most likely you are right. Agree.
However, we do not know what will happen this fall with the government's fiat currencies.
But everything is possible.
Endank

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:12:31 AM

So I have taken notice of this "coinbase effect" and I really believe that it is true. I think that people are downloading coinbase, seeing how high BTC is, and deciding to invest into LTC and ETH instead. I am NOT saying that these coins will pass BTC in any way, but I do think that LTC and ETH will be in the 4-10 thousands next year for sure. I made a video with my full predictions and thoughts, please check it out and let me know what you think! Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOaP7C1JHqk

Time has passed, and we all know what happened. But everyone said his opinion, and in fact Ether and Litecoin were very promising last year.
But it seems for now it will be very difficult to do, because the community prefers to go on the new Altcoin which is still quite small market.
Biasaae

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:51:35 AM

It seems like a lot of last year's predictions are not at all close to reality right now. Of course, prediction is a prediction, and everyone can say it. But of course crypto also has a limit, and any big increase will certainly be followed by a market correction.
Sasha Lumerin

Activity: 159

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 01:53:53 AM

Thats very hard point..look now price of bitcoin fast down..if ltc price will up 5000$ i think that is very imposible..price altoin will up when btc price growing up..still waiting .and strong for holding price..do not panic sell now..

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░               UBEX               ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░               Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange               ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░        • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github        ░███▓
Sri Asih

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:23:04 AM

It's June 2018, and it looks like both are away from our expectations. But of course crypto is very dynamic, and this kind of situation is probably just an ordinary cycle. I believe both Altcoin will grow back in the future, but I think every time there will be a trend change, and many other Altcoin will compete this year.
biyuan200

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:28:10 AM

The price of Litecoin today is less than 100 US dollars. Do you still think of it returning to 5000 US dollars? It has been a long time without new technological progress, no smart contract, no better network consensus, no future planning, and what else is there to think about it? So in the future it will be more and more forgotten.
foxtrot88

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 02:59:31 AM

So I have taken notice of this "coinbase effect" and I really believe that it is true. I think that people are downloading coinbase, seeing how high BTC is, and deciding to invest into LTC and ETH instead. I am NOT saying that these coins will pass BTC in any way, but I do think that LTC and ETH will be in the 4-10 thousands next year for sure. I made a video with my full predictions and thoughts, please check it out and let me know what you think! Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOaP7C1JHqk
funny reading this now.
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:03:46 AM

It seems like a lot of last year's predictions are not at all close to reality right now. Of course, prediction is a prediction, and everyone can say it. But of course crypto also has a limit, and any big increase will certainly be followed by a market correction.
this is can happen or may not we cant judge or tell the market what would happen next everything is a surprise and only few information that you may gather for to be take as your reference why is this can be.
eriwis

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:46:22 AM

Many of us may still believe that Litecoin will get there in the future. But for now, it seems we agree it will not happen this year.
But if you look at the current situation, at least there is little potential on Litecoin to buy and hold it until the end of this year.
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:28:33 AM

I'm quite doubtful if the Litecoin can hit over $5000 in 2018. Litecoin and other altcoins are still following the price of BTC. Now, they are all dropping. I know that there are still several months to the end of this year. But, I think it is very difficult to reach that price.
apitico

Activity: 571
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:14:43 PM

I'm reading this post and understand how much were high hopes for the cryptocurrency market at the end of 2017, although throughout 2017 hopes for cryptocurrencies were high and they were justified. Now I understand that in order for the market to be able to recover, it will probably take 2 years.

multimix

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:53:03 PM

Without Bitcoin starting a bull run again and getting to new all time highs, it is quite unlikely, that Litecoin will get to over $5000 in this year, even though it might be possible in the long run sometime in the future.
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 02:55:58 PM

Without Bitcoin starting a bull run again and getting to new all time highs, it is quite unlikely, that Litecoin will get to over $5000 in this year, even though it might be possible in the long run sometime in the future.

You are right, every altcoin increase means that bitcoin needs to start a bull run. If we see Bitcoin above 20,000 dollar then we can speak about big increasing of Litecoin. For 2018 is it very hard to believe that Litecoin hit 5000 dollar.

fork100

Activity: 252

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:05:09 PM

Do you think that at least one of the altcoyns, such as ripple, lithcoin, eos and others, can jump at least an etherium? Then, in general, the whole market should take off, bitcoin 50k, aired 10k and then these can probably overtake the 5 thousand mark.

reinerdar

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:13:23 PM

I personally very much doubt the growth of litecoin and I think that soon he will leave the TOP10 cryptocurrency, as I do not understand its purpose in the future.
adpinbr

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:25:20 PM

Its actually almost gonna reach $5000 before even the year ends, Litecoin made progress and is now at $4.7k, LTC is gonna reach more than the exact amount of $5000 when the year ends, good prediction, and for Litecoin I think this is going good for the platform and especially for the HODLers of LTC and investors.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 03:31:23 PM

I think Litecoin will reach $ 5000 by 2018. Litecoin is growing all over the world. The number of litecoin buyers is increasing. With technology more powerful than bitcoin, I believe Litecoin price will exceed the $ 5,000 threshold.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: