Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:14:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 [445] 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:14:32 PM

People are starting to question the credibility of the project due to the lack of interaction and updates.

The problem i see is there no news yet about the mvp or any progress in general on the development of the platform or any part of it.

With all the scam problems in other projects I can understand why people are suspicious about every new project. Not having a good communication doesn't improve this.

it's a looong term project. people should know what they're getting into
They have a point that the risk is high due to this project credibility. Just imagine or think, what if it's true and they suddenly vanished out of nowhere?

thing is, that's true of any project in crypto. team can dissapear at any point.

Nope, not for any project. For example, in this one, there are huge figures just can't disappear.
Indeed, there're well know names so being a part of an scam project will affect their reputation.

I bet they've put so much stake in this project that is is unlikely that the team will bail out anytime soon. Have patience guys. Smiley

Indeed we have to be patient but we already wait for a long period of time and still have no clear views whether this ptoject is still alive or not. We indeed need a regular update to keep in trust with the project.

According to the roadmap the MVP will be ready in October so we can expect big news in a few weeks. they made a funny mistake though and called it minimum valuable (instead of viable) product.  Grin
The market has started to rise from the bottom in the last three days, I think this may be the beginning of something good for all of us. The project team with the onset of the bull market should become more active.
to keep high the interest in the project of the users and investors in these difficult times , i think they need frequent/periodical news,i can not wait to see the mvp in October...

MVP is the way to go, i am pretty sure that when the mvp is launched and it works as described people will have a lot more trust in this projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:04:27 AM

MVP is the way to go, i am pretty sure that when the mvp is launched and it works as described people will have a lot more trust in this projects.

We wish MVP will be available on time so people will still have faith and more investors will come to join this project. I wish ICO in general will gain trust again like before.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:23:36 AM

Don't be sorry about communication.

They have a very long roadmap and very busy jobs. They always update us time to time. Probably will do again at some point. So some patience would be better Smiley

king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:11:05 AM

They have a very long roadmap and very busy jobs. They always update us time to time. Probably will do again at some point. So some patience would be better Smiley

I agree with you. If you need daily updates jzst look for a different project. This one is super long term and Nicolas has never stopped updating the community. It's just a few weeks in between the news.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:04:45 AM

I agree with you. If you need daily updates jzst look for a different project. This one is super long term and Nicolas has never stopped updating the community. It's just a few weeks in between the news.

I think it's Nikolay.  Smiley
Looks to me that they are working a lot on the background, so as soon as there are results we should be good. Also hope they gonna release the mvp as promised, that would be the biggest news.

omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:16:24 AM

Looks to me that they are working a lot on the background, so as soon as there are results we should be good. Also hope they gonna release the mvp as promised, that would be the biggest news.

agreed, people are so impatient these days. investing in this one is for the long run not mooning anytime soon.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
batako

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:43:17 AM

agreed, people are so impatient these days. investing in this one is for the long run not mooning anytime soon.

Sure people will be impatient in ico projects but they should know when they want to join in ehealth because this project won't give return in a short time. Ehealth is for people who willing to wait longer.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:42:47 AM

We wish MVP will be available on time so people will still have faith and more investors will come to join this project. I wish ICO in general will gain trust again like before.

I hope the team could hasten its MVP development in the coming months or maybe they could give us a tentative date for its release. Smiley

Having the MVP on time for ICO would be good news for investors. I'm sure it would help with the raised amount.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:48:31 PM

I hope the team could hasten its MVP development in the coming months or maybe they could give us a tentative date for its release. Smiley

The communication really sucks, the project is quite interesting and i don't understand why no more precis informations get released on a regular base.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:22:00 PM

Those who sought support from other channels could reveal their experiences here, there are many gaps and the Team's activity is not enough to heal them at the moment. It would help a lot to know where to turn in a timely manner
sge99

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 04:28:05 PM

Those who sought support from other channels could reveal their experiences here, there are many gaps and the Team's activity is not enough to heal them at the moment. It would help a lot to know where to turn in a timely manner

From time to time I check their telegram channel in search for news. Nothing spectacular but this was posted 3 days ago: EHF took part in the Biomedtech 2018, Gelenzhik, Russia with some photos but no further information.

rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 05:18:40 PM

From time to time I check their telegram channel in search for news. Nothing spectacular but this was posted 3 days ago: EHF took part in the Biomedtech 2018, Gelenzhik, Russia with some photos but no further information.

I think they will give further information in the near future in telegram group or maybe in here. The communication side of this project is not enough from the beginning but they are working all the time, at that side, they are great. lots of conferences, partnerships opportunities..

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:34:20 PM

Sure people will be impatient in ico projects but they should know when they want to join in ehealth because this project won't give return in a short time. Ehealth is for people who willing to wait longer.
this is a long-term project, maybe at the moment there are no relevant news, when there will be i'm sure that the team will inform us promptly...
aveon

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:06:34 PM

this is a long-term project, maybe at the moment there are no relevant news, when there will be i'm sure that the team will inform us promptly...
Are we still making excuses for such a long roadmap? I think that here it is like an eternal reason. Do NOT blame the situation, look for the devs - they are doing absolutely nothing to satisfy our curiosity.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 05:19:45 AM

I think they will give further information in the near future in telegram group or maybe in here. The communication side of this project is not enough from the beginning but they are working all the time, at that side, they are great. lots of conferences, partnerships opportunities..

Yes, they are updating us from time to time. Things take time. We can't except to hear updates every day. They will tell when there is some.

batako

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:58:55 AM

Yes, they are updating us from time to time. Things take time. We can't except to hear updates every day. They will tell when there is some.

We don't expect them to give us update everyday. Once or twice in a month will be enough for us to keep informed that the team is still there doing their works to develop the project.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:02:47 AM

Come on somebody from the team could tell us something about the mvp, if it's going to be ready in october it must be in work. Beside some of the big investors required to see it as well before to agree to give the cash ( was 1M$ if i recall correctly)

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:31:53 AM

Are we still making excuses for such a long roadmap? I think that here it is like an eternal reason. Do NOT blame the situation, look for the devs - they are doing absolutely nothing to satisfy our curiosity.

Some people still invest in crypto because of the prospect of fast gains, so the words "long-term project" are really like a scare  Cheesy
But you are totally right. Despite the project having a long-term roadmap, devs should still make an effort in order to satisfy community's curiosity.

aveon

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:56:46 AM

Some people still invest in crypto because of the prospect of fast gains, so the words "long-term project" are really like a scare  Cheesy
But you are totally right. Despite the project having a long-term roadmap, devs should still make an effort in order to satisfy community's curiosity.
Yes, and this is not the only project with a long roadmap. Having such a plan, they should undertake certain obligations.
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:48:20 AM

Come on somebody from the team could tell us something about the mvp, if it's going to be ready in october it must be in work. Beside some of the big investors required to see it as well before to agree to give the cash ( was 1M$ if i recall correctly)

Totally agree. The team has to make some effort in order to hold the community intact otherwise the holders will just sell off as soon as they see it in any of the exchanges.  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 [445] 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: