Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:54:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 [449] 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:09:34 PM

If this goes international it will be good, there are small hospitals and dispensaries which can be utilize with a proper diagnosis from Ehealth

you are right but, I am not sure how and when something like this is gonna happen.

It would be really awesome for them to go international, but it's still a long way to go. Health care industry is hard to penetrate, especially for a technology project.

They did go international. They got a good investment from India's one of largest healthcare provider.

Oh, didn't read anything about it.

Where can i see the details of this news? Is there a blog or something?

I too missed this.. Where can we get more details about this.? The project's real target should be countries like India because of the population and lesser healthcare solutions.

guys can you please post news like these and sticky them somehow. it would be a shame for people not to know.

They don't have acces to the OP account but could do it in the second post. It was a million dollars investment from Indida iirc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:49:35 PM

If this goes international it will be good, there are small hospitals and dispensaries which can be utilize with a proper diagnosis from Ehealth

you are right but, I am not sure how and when something like this is gonna happen.

It would be really awesome for them to go international, but it's still a long way to go. Health care industry is hard to penetrate, especially for a technology project.

They did go international. They got a good investment from India's one of largest healthcare provider.

I too missed this.. Where can we get more details about this.? The project's real target should be countries like India because of the population and lesser healthcare solutions.

guys can you please post news like these and sticky them somehow. it would be a shame for people not to know.

They don't have acces to the OP account but could do it in the second post. It was a million dollars investment from Indida iirc.
They can do something having such a huge investment. Frankly speaking, it can be easily done via conversations with an administrator.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:54:17 PM

They can do something having such a huge investment. Frankly speaking, it can be easily done via conversations with an administrator.
now that i read it seems to me to remember that they had made a partnership or an agreement with a provider of India, someone could repost the link of the news? thanks...
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:07:30 PM

now that i read it seems to me to remember that they had made a partnership or an agreement with a provider of India, someone could repost the link of the news? thanks...

Actually there was this information a few pages ago, what is missing is someone who comes back seeking to bring it back to the topic  Grin but I'll try to do it, maybe in the medium
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:08:14 AM

I hope it's at least ready for the ICO, that would boost sales.

Definitely, if is not ready by then is going to be problematic to get any further funding. These days i see most the projects have some mvp ready, even if most of the time really is some crap ui put togheter to trick people.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:34:42 AM

Definitely, if is not ready by then is going to be problematic to get any further funding. These days i see most the projects have some mvp ready, even if most of the time really is some crap ui put togheter to trick people.

We are still on the pre ico stage 2, aren't we? The main ico will be on November this year if I am not wrong. Therefore still time for the team to build the mvp as many people asked it before.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:08:42 AM

We are still on the pre ico stage 2, aren't we? The main ico will be on November this year if I am not wrong. Therefore still time for the team to build the mvp as many people asked it before.

Actually the stage we are in not definite i guess. No update about sale status or etc.

Maybe they are preparing mvp or something like that and not focusing on sale at all.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:56:00 AM

Actually the stage we are in not definite i guess. No update about sale status or etc.

Maybe they are preparing mvp or something like that and not focusing on sale at all.

Yes, it is a bit confusing what stage we are in. there were many delays and moving dates due to the bear market.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:58:13 AM

Yes, it is a bit confusing what stage we are in. there were many delays and moving dates due to the bear market.
Let's see if like last year in this last months of the year the market growths again.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:07:09 AM

Even if they are preparing a mvp, they should pay some attention to the sale as well, how else they wanna get any money if they don't think it's worth their time.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:11:31 AM

So I suppose, that EHF project team was get partnership with IUHW university (if I correctly interpret the news above - trip CEO Nickolay Kryuchkov to Tokyo) ?
omwibya

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:13:43 PM

Even if they are preparing a mvp, they should pay some attention to the sale as well, how else they wanna get any money if they don't think it's worth their time.

agreed , they should have someone in this thread daily to keep momentum going.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:41:18 PM

So I suppose, that EHF project team was get partnership with IUHW university (if I correctly interpret the news above - trip CEO Nickolay Kryuchkov to Tokyo) ?

The team has hardly updated anything here so we have to check on the other end for the confirmation. EHF team is working well but bad at communication.
aveon

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:20:17 PM

The team has hardly updated anything here so we have to check on the other end for the confirmation. EHF team is working well but bad at communication.
Is it? as far as I know they are keeping silence for a while already, do you have any fresh news recently?
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 06:51:16 PM

Is it? as far as I know they are keeping silence for a while already, do you have any fresh news recently?

Back then they were more active but now they are only writing in telegram, have you checked it?

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:07:16 PM

just hope that by the end of the year the market returns to acceptable values, I believe that the team divides its energy and resources between sales and the realization of a mvp...
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:16:22 PM

Back then they were more active but now they are only writing in telegram, have you checked it?

Last thing I read here was a newsletter:
http://news.ehfirst.io/5sep2018

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:12:08 AM

It seems they only come here when there is a big news related the development of the project. For other stuffs maybe they use the other platform like telegram.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:47:56 AM

Would be nice if they would have somebody interacting in here as well on a regular base. We cannot just hear the big news but also small progress made week by week if any.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:22:51 AM

Would be nice if they would have somebody interacting in here as well on a regular base. We cannot just hear the big news but also small progress made week by week if any.

That is what the community is hoping for. As far as I know, this project is legit and they only have to improve the communication efforts and rank it up a little bit.

They were interacting with us even rarely but they were.

Now they are not interacting for a lot of time and i think now there is time to update.

Pages: « 1 ... 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 [449] 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: