Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:28:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 [448] 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:09:17 AM

You may find token in some exchanges before the end of the ICO. However, listing makes sense only when everything else is done and ready.

There are some examples but i think its more convenient for tokens to list after ico, i prefer listing after working product is ready.

I guess it all depends on their roadmap plans and any of those are results of strategic mindset. Either way, I hope listing the token on on before the end of ICO will have its pros and cons and I trust the teams plan about this one.

The best time to be listed on exchange will be after the token sale end otherwise it can affect the price movement in the bad ways as I can see from some icos who already listed while the sale still run.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 06:13:20 AM

You may find token in some exchanges before the end of the ICO. However, listing makes sense only when everything else is done and ready.

There are some examples but i think its more convenient for tokens to list after ico, i prefer listing after working product is ready.

I guess it all depends on their roadmap plans and any of those are results of strategic mindset. Either way, I hope listing the token on on before the end of ICO will have its pros and cons and I trust the teams plan about this one.

The best time to be listed on exchange will be after the token sale end otherwise it can affect the price movement in the bad ways as I can see from some icos who already listed while the sale still run.

Exactly.

If price drops below ico price on exchange, no-one will buy from ico. And it is something they should avoid.

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:12:22 AM

Actually, an MVP would add much more credibility to the project at the moment it hits the exchanges, especially, but it's hard to predict a different scenario, since there is a crypto unpredictability and factors like the initial volume of traders. It would be wiser, indeed, to ensure stakeholder retention by following the

If a potential mvp would be open for everyone to try and would show by typying few words or describing symptoms what kind of problems you may have got with good probability. That would send the value of the project to mars.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:22:08 AM

Exactly.

If price drops below ico price on exchange, no-one will buy from ico. And it is something they should avoid.

But eHealth will have another ICO stage in one year or so, till then the project will already be listed in exchanges, so I don't really know how it will work. I hope devs have it all figured out.

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 08:29:17 AM

Actually, an MVP would add much more credibility to the project at the moment it hits the exchanges, especially, but it's hard to predict a different scenario, since there is a crypto unpredictability and factors like the initial volume of traders. It would be wiser, indeed, to ensure stakeholder retention by following the

If a potential mvp would be open for everyone to try and would show by typying few words or describing symptoms what kind of problems you may have got with good probability. That would send the value of the project to mars.

thats true.
MVP will show that dev is really doing what they say, and it will attract more investor.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:29:54 AM

It seems to me that the development team promised to submit MVP in the beginning of autumn ... Or am I mistaken?
And now September is coming to an end soon, but there is no news about it yet ...
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:10:32 AM

Exactly.

But eHealth will have another ICO stage in one year or so, till then the project will already be listed in exchanges, so I don't really know how it will work. I hope devs have it all figured out.
You are right, they plan another round - which will sell unsold tokens, but I think that price of EHF tokens in the second round will be a little more expensive.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:45:56 PM

Exactly.

You are right, they plan another round - which will sell unsold tokens, but I think that price of EHF tokens in the second round will be a little more expensive.

As usual, this attracts more investors in the current stage, I believe, and generates a certain regret in those who did not join soon, or who lost the opportunity because they did not know the project and its proposals
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:14:06 PM

Exactly.

As usual, this attracts more investors in the current stage, I believe, and generates a certain regret in those who did not join soon, or who lost the opportunity because they did not know the project and its proposals

If there is another ICO in a year, does this mean the tokens will not be listed on an exchange before that?
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:52:14 PM

i also believe that the presentation and explanation of a mvp would greatly help the project and also would increase investments...
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:36:03 PM

i also believe that the presentation and explanation of a mvp would greatly help the project and also would increase investments...
Do they already have one? Even the theoretical one? Is is a product or a service more?
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:20:50 AM

If this goes international it will be good, there are small hospitals and dispensaries which can be utilize with a proper diagnosis from Ehealth

you are right but, I am not sure how and when something like this is gonna happen.

It would be really awesome for them to go international, but it's still a long way to go. Health care industry is hard to penetrate, especially for a technology project.

The project has the potential to be adopted worldwide given that it has core technologies that could save lives of humans anywhere where it is needed.

I think it will be a game changer in third world countries where they need a project like this to improve the health sector and save lives.
Yes it may, but it need to be introduce first and some third world countries when it comes new changes it becomes daunting to them but i hope many will adopt to it.

I think the hardest part is how to persuade them to adopt this platform since they are inclined to use legacy systems / processes but it can be done definitely.

Third world countries have a bunch of obstacles to implement new things but as time goes by, I am sure they will implement it since health is very important thing in this life.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:03:23 AM

It seems to me that the development team promised to submit MVP in the beginning of autumn ... Or am I mistaken?
And now September is coming to an end soon, but there is no news about it yet ...

I don't remember exactly but some big investors reserved the right to give them the money based on the mvp

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:02:08 AM

If this goes international it will be good, there are small hospitals and dispensaries which can be utilize with a proper diagnosis from Ehealth

you are right but, I am not sure how and when something like this is gonna happen.

It would be really awesome for them to go international, but it's still a long way to go. Health care industry is hard to penetrate, especially for a technology project.

They did go international. They got a good investment from India's one of largest healthcare provider.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:03:23 AM

I don't remember exactly but some big investors reserved the right to give them the money based on the mvp
Now when market shows some growth trend, MVP presence could be additional incentive for new investors. I hope the team will be able to implement this one of these days.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:30:45 AM

Now when market shows some growth trend, MVP presence could be additional incentive for new investors. I hope the team will be able to implement this one of these days.
I hope it's at least ready for the ICO, that would boost sales.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:38:48 AM

They did go international. They got a good investment from India's one of largest healthcare provider.

Oh, didn't read anything about it.

Where can i see the details of this news? Is there a blog or something?

wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:50:44 AM

I hope it's at least ready for the ICO, that would boost sales.

According to the website the first round of the ICO will be in November December, wasn't it supposed to be earlier?

MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:50:05 AM

I too missed this.. Where can we get more details about this.? The project's real target should be countries like India because of the population and lesser healthcare solutions.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:40:47 AM

I too missed this.. Where can we get more details about this.? The project's real target should be countries like India because of the population and lesser healthcare solutions.

guys can you please post news like these and sticky them somehow. it would be a shame for people not to know.

Pages: « 1 ... 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 [448] 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: