Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:59:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 [450] 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
chuyengia2244

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:11:01 AM

Would be nice if they would have somebody interacting in here as well on a regular base. We cannot just hear the big news but also small progress made week by week if any.

That is what the community is hoping for. As far as I know, this project is legit and they only have to improve the communication efforts and rank it up a little bit.

They have created a strong community on social networks and they think they don't have to repeat the message here. This is the common trend of many coins now and EHF dev also made such mistakes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:01:53 AM

Would be nice if they would have somebody interacting in here as well on a regular base. We cannot just hear the big news but also small progress made week by week if any.

That is what the community is hoping for. As far as I know, this project is legit and they only have to improve the communication efforts and rank it up a little bit.

They have created a strong community on social networks and they think they don't have to repeat the message here. This is the common trend of many coins now and EHF dev also made such mistakes.

Nikolay, the one who posts here, is also doing all the other work so he could be too busy. they could hire a community manager but that would cost them money they probably don't have.
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:56:57 AM

Nikolay, the one who posts here, is also doing all the other work so he could be too busy. they could hire a community manager but that would cost them money they probably don't have.

I agree, constant communication is vital to keep people's interest in a project.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 11:02:40 AM

From the beginning all the people Wanted a community manager to this thread or increased activity in here but never gets it. We'll follow the updates from the other social media.

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:09:48 PM

From the beginning all the people Wanted a community manager to this thread or increased activity in here but never gets it. We'll follow the updates from the other social media.
Indeed, this has been like that since the beggining and I don't think they will change their strategy now even if it doesn't look like a good one.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:53:19 PM

Indeed, this has been like that since the beggining and I don't think they will change their strategy now even if it doesn't look like a good one.
Apparently the query in other media has been satisfactory, youtube, medium, Telegran, e-mail support has also proved more efficient. If a Community Manager has not been answered so far, I do not think it makes sense to continue to warn, even though there is still a long way to go
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:09:47 PM

Apparently the query in other media has been satisfactory, youtube, medium, Telegran, e-mail support has also proved more efficient. If a Community Manager has not been answered so far, I do not think it makes sense to continue to warn, even though there is still a long way to go

I remember some time back they said that they changed their marketing strategy, also hired a community manager I think, but nothing really changed, so at this point, I don't think we should expect any changes anymore.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:53:00 PM

It would cost them 0$ if they pay in their own token, but I dont believe in it anymore, they are not experienced enough to see, that a community, which was not cared enough slowly disappeares ...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:45:34 PM

They were interacting with us even rarely but they were.

Now they are not interacting for a lot of time and i think now there is time to update.
the project is proceeding well in my opinion, just a little more communication here on the forum is needed, users would also like to read the minor news the small steps taken forward regularly, not only the big news from time to time...
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:10:03 PM

So I suppose, that EHF project team was get partnership with IUHW university (if I correctly interpret the news above - trip CEO Nickolay Kryuchkov to Tokyo) ?

The team has hardly updated anything here so we have to check on the other end for the confirmation. EHF team is working well but bad at communication.
Is it? as far as I know they are keeping silence for a while already, do you have any fresh news recently?

Back then they were more active but now they are only writing in telegram, have you checked it?

It seems they only come here when there is a big news related the development of the project. For other stuffs maybe they use the other platform like telegram.
Perhaps the team is not worried about the time - they know that the project is long-term, and there is no need to rush.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:55:30 AM

Perhaps the team is not worried about the time - they know that the project is long-term, and there is no need to rush.

By the look of it nyckolay is going around in all sort of places looking for partners, so under that aspect they are doing a great job. On the development side on the other end there are no info at all...

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:30:31 AM

Now they are not interacting for a lot of time and i think now there is time to update.

Communication is vital to make everything run smoothly. That is the only way to keep the supporters stay with the project. Wish they will give us some informations soon!
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:26:35 AM

Communication is vital to make everything run smoothly. That is the only way to keep the supporters stay with the project. Wish they will give us some informations soon!

they will. people are probably too anxious for things to get going. have patience.

wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:32:47 AM

It's already end of September, shouldn't ICO start in October already?

rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 08:38:49 AM

they will. people are probably too anxious for things to get going. have patience.

as i said i have been in this thread for a long time, it was always like this and they said they will hire a community manager. they didn't.it is very unprofessional.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:59:38 AM

It's already end of September, shouldn't ICO start in October already?

It's useless to do this until the MVP is ready. And now we are waiting for this to practically assess the future capabilities of the platform.
antipoff

Activity: 318

EHFIRST

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:52:27 AM

They did go international. They got a good investment from India's one of largest healthcare provider.
Oh, didn't read anything about it.
Where can i see the details of this news? Is there a blog or something?

Here is what i see on the network: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x20744c5fc2885c98e588caa8858c3495efeebab5ec55ca5989610f405cf3b991
Transaction of 963.400 EHF tokens was submited 39 days ago.
The amount is close to usd 1M (if the price was like 0.005 eth/token)

E-HEALTH FIRST
▬▬ ● ● Bitcointalk ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WEBSITE ▰▰
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:14:46 AM

as i said i have been in this thread for a long time, it was always like this and they said they will hire a community manager. they didn't.it is very unprofessional.

Actually, i find them very professional but saying something and doesn't deliver it, not a good sign and yes unprofessional.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:59:40 AM

They did go international. They got a good investment from India's one of largest healthcare provider.

Here is what i see on the network: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x20744c5fc2885c98e588caa8858c3495efeebab5ec55ca5989610f405cf3b991
India is rapidly developing in the medical sector in recent times, besides, they are the largest producer - vaccination in the world. I'm not surprised that investors from this country were interested in this project.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:16:50 PM

India is rapidly developing in the medical sector in recent times, besides, they are the largest producer - vaccination in the world. I'm not surprised that investors from this country were interested in this project.
I didn't now that about India. That explains why one of them has made such a big investment in the project.
Pages: « 1 ... 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 [450] 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: