Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:27:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 [447] 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:39:18 PM

It says on website that:
"Pre-ICO, Stage 2
Join the WhiteList
September, 2018 (TBD)"

September is nearly over, but nothing so far. Any updates?

I also recall something like exchange in january 2019, if so, we will hear more about the pre ico stage 2 i think.
It's annoying when the project is extended for a very long period, now the best thing we can do is wait for updates from the team and market recovery.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:17:15 PM

Found a short video - Lyle Dennis: 5 Reasons why EHF is valuable for society and profitable for investors:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fsVgVd2rNo
thanks for the video, even if short, points out its usefulness for the whole world and why it is worth investing...
Really, thank you for sharing with us, the activity on youtube troxe channel credibility in the previous stages, very good to see videos appear again here, albeit with short duration

I think Dr. Dennis is not working full time on EHF so it is nice that he occasionally appears in those videos.

The appearence of a doctor who recognized ehealth indeed is a great thing for the project. It means a lot for us to keep supporting it.
yes, the support of a doctor means a lot for the users who believe in the project, who knows if he works full time for ehf it would be interesting to know...
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:25:32 PM

Found a short video - Lyle Dennis: 5 Reasons why EHF is valuable for society and profitable for investors:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fsVgVd2rNo
thanks for the video, even if short, points out its usefulness for the whole world and why it is worth investing...
Really, thank you for sharing with us, the activity on youtube troxe channel credibility in the previous stages, very good to see videos appear again here, albeit with short duration

I think Dr. Dennis is not working full time on EHF so it is nice that he occasionally appears in those videos.

The appearence of a doctor who recognized ehealth indeed is a great thing for the project. It means a lot for us to keep supporting it.
yes, the support of a doctor means a lot for the users who believe in the project, who knows if he works full time for ehf it would be interesting to know...
I have seen once a sport project advertised by a football player - that was really logical and cool. Here, some similar thing will definitely do good to the project.
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:06:00 AM

If this goes international it will be good, there are small hospitals and dispensaries which can be utilize with a proper diagnosis from Ehealth

you are right but, I am not sure how and when something like this is gonna happen.

It would be really awesome for them to go international, but it's still a long way to go. Health care industry is hard to penetrate, especially for a technology project.

The project has the potential to be adopted worldwide given that it has core technologies that could save lives of humans anywhere where it is needed.

I think it will be a game changer in third world countries where they need a project like this to improve the health sector and save lives.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:17:34 AM

If this goes international it will be good, there are small hospitals and dispensaries which can be utilize with a proper diagnosis from Ehealth

you are right but, I am not sure how and when something like this is gonna happen.

It would be really awesome for them to go international, but it's still a long way to go. Health care industry is hard to penetrate, especially for a technology project.

The project has the potential to be adopted worldwide given that it has core technologies that could save lives of humans anywhere where it is needed.

I think it will be a game changer in third world countries where they need a project like this to improve the health sector and save lives.
Yes it may, but it need to be introduce first and some third world countries when it comes new changes it becomes daunting to them but i hope many will adopt to it.
webwakko

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 07:02:05 AM

Yes it may, but it need to be introduce first and some third world countries when it comes new changes it becomes daunting to them but i hope many will adopt to it.

mmm... what about the money needed in third world countries.. to be able to implement this tech ?
I think there will be the need of donators that make this possible, or it will never arrive in those parts of the world... trust me...

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:16:37 AM

mmm... what about the money needed in third world countries.. to be able to implement this tech ?
I think there will be the need of donators that make this possible, or it will never arrive in those parts of the world... trust me...

I think if the platform already run, many people will help such countries to implement it. It's like an investment too for those people. I mean, there will be ways for something to apply no matter how hard it will be.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:37:41 AM

I think if the platform already run, many people will help such countries to implement it. It's like an investment too for those people. I mean, there will be ways for something to apply no matter how hard it will be.
By the way, eHealth First team has already officially announced from which countries they plan to start their activities? I think in the third world countries few people know blockchain technology.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:48:37 AM

By the way, eHealth First team has already officially announced from which countries they plan to start their activities? I think in the third world countries few people know blockchain technology.

I don't fully agree, most third world countries are pretty aware of bitcoin and crypto, as they use this as a easier way of transfering funds then using their own currency.
Just check some countries in africa .. they have a high rate of tx's there.
omwibya

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:56:41 AM

I don't fully agree, most third world countries are pretty aware of bitcoin and crypto, as they use this as a easier way of transfering funds then using their own currency.
Just check some countries in africa .. they have a high rate of tx's there.

not to mention Venezuela , who currency is wrecked by inflation

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:20:52 AM

It says on website that:
"Pre-ICO, Stage 2
Join the WhiteList
September, 2018 (TBD)"

I also recall something like exchange in january 2019, if so, we will hear more about the pre ico stage 2 i think.

Exchange should come end 2018 early 2019, but if nothing is shown, i mean no mvp or proof of concept it doesn't really matter what if or where it's getting listed

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:28:55 AM

It says on website that:
"Pre-ICO, Stage 2
Join the WhiteList
September, 2018 (TBD)"

Exchange should come end 2018 early 2019, but if nothing is shown, i mean no mvp or proof of concept it doesn't really matter what if or where it's getting listed

They said a mvp will be ready soon, so let's hope they will stick to their promise. Otherwise I agree, no exchange listing would help.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:51:58 PM

It says on website that:
"Pre-ICO, Stage 2
Join the WhiteList
September, 2018 (TBD)"

They said a mvp will be ready soon, so let's hope they will stick to their promise. Otherwise I agree, no exchange listing would help.

Right now, i don't think we will see this on exchange in short term. It wouldn't be wise. Still, it is crypto, everything can change in a day.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:44:42 PM

It says on website that:
"Pre-ICO, Stage 2
Join the WhiteList
September, 2018 (TBD)"

Right now, i don't think we will see this on exchange in short term. It wouldn't be wise. Still, it is crypto, everything can change in a day.

Everything can change in a day, you meant the price ?
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:59:50 PM

Actually, an MVP would add much more credibility to the project at the moment it hits the exchanges, especially, but it's hard to predict a different scenario, since there is a crypto unpredictability and factors like the initial volume of traders. It would be wiser, indeed, to ensure stakeholder retention by following the
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:44:39 PM

It says on website that:
"Pre-ICO, Stage 2
Join the WhiteList
September, 2018 (TBD)"

I rather to wait to an official confirmation from the devs to know when will it hit the exchange.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:20:03 PM

It says on website that:
"Pre-ICO, Stage 2
Join the WhiteList
September, 2018 (TBD)"

I rather to wait to an official confirmation from the devs to know when will it hit the exchange.

I think an exchange will only come when the ICO is over. It makes no sense to list the token now
aveon

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:03:59 PM

You may find token in some exchanges before the end of the ICO. However, listing makes sense only when everything else is done and ready.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 07:38:02 PM

You may find token in some exchanges before the end of the ICO. However, listing makes sense only when everything else is done and ready.

There are some examples but i think its more convenient for tokens to list after ico, i prefer listing after working product is ready.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:57:23 PM

just hope that the project manages to have an international distribution, there are many places worldwide where is needed medical help for early diagnosis, ehf can help a lot, maybe save lives...
Pages: « 1 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 [447] 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: