Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:13:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55368 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:18:48 PM

They have already made 3.8 billion and it is growing very fast i think they can easily reach round 5 billion very i would recommend to be there very fast as the main sale is till running for 7 days.

Yes. Possible to reach 5 Billion token sale. But I think even now also Savedriod team have received enough money for the project. And it's good news for token holder. I am expecting good returns from SVD tokens

They already reached their soft cap right ? Then we wouldn't have to worry about it, because the project will not stop. However i expect that on the last days the tokens could be sold out.

The minimum cap was 50 million sold tokens. We already reached it long time ago during the pre-sale. So everything they raise more, is now a bonus for the team and will be used to develop the platform even faster.

Exactly, savedriod got good amount and also good thing for investors is that unsold token will be burned. So this will only increase value of sold token.

Wow was the softcap only 50M sold tokens?

Well we can safely say that Savedroid absolutely smashed that target! We are so close to 4 billion tokens sold I wonder if we will hit that figure in the next 6 days!!

Yep, they've been doing extremely good and I'm pretty sure they will easily reach the 4 bn, it's still almost a week to go.

The total has risen a lot over the last couple of days I think the increased advertising/marketing has really helped propel Savedroid and I think you are right and they will reach 4bn quite comfortably.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 07:38:12 PM

Guys come 9th of March and Savedroid token sales is over and unsold tokens are burnt (if any) what do you guys think the price will be once Savedroid get listed?

Really hard to guess as with billion coin markets it will be a really interesting to see how big the volume of the trading is. I mean if we immediately see a surge in trading and exchanges pick up the coin we could see a steady rise in pricing. Their was a small giveaway for customers but not too large so I don’t predict we will see a drop or dump as it isn’t a large amount vs the billion coin overall market

I hope that there will be no big drop. Some guys will sell their Bonus or bounty SVD Token but most of the people will hold the coins. Their are still some countries who couldn' join the ICO and they will buy some Token on Exchanges.

I could imagine that some bounty hunters will dump their tokens (as a lot of them usually do) so a slight dip might be possible. But that's all pure speculation from my side.

Usually they dont get to dump their tokens, it is typical for early investors being able to sell their tokens sooner, but I think most of them are holders

Don't forget that US and Chinese citizen cannot buy SVD Token during the ICO. I hope they will all buy after listing on HitBTC or an other Exchange.

It is much hard to tell what price will be when market will enable for trading. If big whales decide to pick this token than this journey could become really interesting when other people will get to buy this from active exchange.

Its going to be difficult predicting the price of savedroid once it hits the market but i expect it to do very good with the way the ico has gone at least after all the dumpers dump their coins
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:11:31 PM

Guys come 9th of March and Savedroid token sales is over and unsold tokens are burnt (if any) what do you guys think the price will be once Savedroid get listed?

Really hard to guess as with billion coin markets it will be a really interesting to see how big the volume of the trading is. I mean if we immediately see a surge in trading and exchanges pick up the coin we could see a steady rise in pricing. Their was a small giveaway for customers but not too large so I don’t predict we will see a drop or dump as it isn’t a large amount vs the billion coin overall market

I hope that there will be no big drop. Some guys will sell their Bonus or bounty SVD Token but most of the people will hold the coins. Their are still some countries who couldn' join the ICO and they will buy some Token on Exchanges.

I could imagine that some bounty hunters will dump their tokens (as a lot of them usually do) so a slight dip might be possible. But that's all pure speculation from my side.

Usually they dont get to dump their tokens, it is typical for early investors being able to sell their tokens sooner, but I think most of them are holders

Don't forget that US and Chinese citizen cannot buy SVD Token during the ICO. I hope they will all buy after listing on HitBTC or an other Exchange.

It is much hard to tell what price will be when market will enable for trading. If big whales decide to pick this token than this journey could become really interesting when other people will get to buy this from active exchange.

Well i think when savedroid token get listed the price will increase continuously regardless if whales decide to pick SVD or not, whales getting involve will be an added edge.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:08:37 PM

Its going to be difficult predicting the price of savedroid once it hits the market but i expect it to do very good with the way the ico has gone at least after all the dumpers dump their coins

In the beginning i think that the bounty users will sell their coins, but in time the price will increase. You can't predict of course what is going to happen so we have to wait.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 10:19:06 PM

In the beginning i think that the bounty users will sell their coins, but in time the price will increase. You can't predict of course what is going to happen so we have to wait.

It’s possible some people hang onto their bounty mostly just because they like the project or because they feel the bounty work they did was a lot of work and they feel it’s worth more than the early dump prices which I tend to feel like.

I don’t get why some people are so eager to sell quality ICOs for cheap just because they got tokens free or easily why sell for under 1c instead of waiting and selling for 5-10x lol
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:34:49 AM

I think it will list around 0.03 € per token and then go down to 0.02 because of bounty hunters dumping. But don't look for short term, in long term it will give us good returns.
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:17:31 AM

I think it will list around 0.03 € per token and then go down to 0.02 because of bounty hunters dumping. But don't look for short term, in long term it will give us good returns.

Right now price is 10000SVD= 100EUR. But if they planned Burnes unsold tokens after sale so definitely we will see new high in SVD. Because always tokens burning will create demands in project.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:53:14 AM

It’s possible some people hang onto their bounty mostly just because they like the project or because they feel the bounty work they did was a lot of work and they feel it’s worth more than the early dump prices which I tend to feel like.

I don’t get why some people are so eager to sell quality ICOs for cheap just because they got tokens free or easily why sell for under 1c instead of waiting and selling for 5-10x lol

That can be annoying, these are mostly newbies with no understanding of the potentials of what they possess, take a good look on coinmarketcap, look at the projects with very good price ratings, look at them few months ago and view where they are now, is of essence to always hodl good projects as the rewards are great
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:58:57 AM

Nice prediction mate, I'm hoping it will be listed around 0.05€ per token tho, no matter the listing price and the fact that bounty hunters might dump when SVD get listed  I'm in for the long term.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:12:45 AM

They have already made 3.8 billion and it is growing very fast i think they can easily reach round 5 billion very i would recommend to be there very fast as the main sale is till running for 7 days.

Yes. Possible to reach 5 Billion token sale. But I think even now also Savedriod team have received enough money for the project. And it's good news for token holder. I am expecting good returns from SVD tokens

They already reached their soft cap right ? Then we wouldn't have to worry about it, because the project will not stop. However i expect that on the last days the tokens could be sold out.

The minimum cap was 50 million sold tokens. We already reached it long time ago during the pre-sale. So everything they raise more, is now a bonus for the team and will be used to develop the platform even faster.

Exactly, savedriod got good amount and also good thing for investors is that unsold token will be burned. So this will only increase value of sold token.

Well we can safely say that Savedroid absolutely smashed that target! We are so close to 4 billion tokens sold I wonder if we will hit that figure in the next 6 days!!

Yep, they've been doing extremely good and I'm pretty sure they will easily reach the 4 bn, it's still almost a week to go.

The total has risen a lot over the last couple of days I think the increased advertising/marketing has really helped propel Savedroid and I think you are right and they will reach 4bn quite comfortably.

I agree, 4 billion should not be a problem, we will probably reach soon. but that all tokens are sold seems increasingly unlikely. But that does not bother me, the rest are burned and if less are in circulation, ours are worth more one day
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 11:22:55 AM

I hate it when billion coins project do big drops it kills the vibes and affect price in a long term except of course their are always project on ground or coming up from time to time...

It's a different ball game with Savedroid project, they have manage to maintain their giveaways and were so creative in some lol  Grin I give it to them... I like this project with the way they have come to manage a whole lot of things

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:41:50 PM

I agree, 4 billion should not be a problem, we will probably reach soon. but that all tokens are sold seems increasingly unlikely. But that does not bother me, the rest are burned and if less are in circulation, ours are worth more one day

I would like to see that Savedroid sell all the tokens because I like the project, but on the other hand, the burned SVD increase the value of the remaining Token.
gee777

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 01:35:12 PM

I would like to see that Savedroid sell all the tokens because I like the project, but on the other hand, the burned SVD increase the value of the remaining Token.

I on the other hand don't wish all to be sold 4 billion is already massive and the amount raised can go a long way in the development of the project
I hope i am not selfish tho.
Joschamainz

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:44:18 PM

Viel Erfolg bei eurem Endspurt. Habe in euer Projekt investiert und glaube, dass es großen Erfolg haben wird. 6 Tage noch, auf gehts!
Gruß
Joscha
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 02:42:53 PM

Viel Erfolg bei eurem Endspurt. Habe in euer Projekt investiert und glaube, dass es großen Erfolg haben wird. 6 Tage noch, auf gehts!
Gruß
Joscha

I am seeing 5 days left here maybe it's this part of the world i am  Cheesy

Goodluck everyone

Ich sehe 5 Tage hier, vielleicht ist es dieser Teil der Welt, den ich bin: D

Allen viel Glück

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
andriyana

Activity: 842
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:05:58 PM

hi dev,
I want to see token holder SVD  please give me link thither
I want to see a collection of people who love savedroid
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 04:04:55 PM

Right now price is 10000SVD= 100EUR. But if they planned Burnes unsold tokens after sale so definitely we will see new high in SVD. Because always tokens burning will create demands in project.

Yep the value per SVD is being sold at a relatively low rate so, the fact they have plans for a burn means that supply will be reduced, the .01 price is based around the full market cap that was to be sold. With the burn off even if only a portion gets burned, the fact is the total market volume is lower than where we originally thought it would be when we bought in. Shorter supply means less supply willing to fill lowball sales offers.

Bounty hunters will dump as they always do but the fact is this is a pretty large project, so if anything i imagine it will be a minor drop in price, perhaps below ICO if their are enough and it should rebound back, especially once the savedroid project and platform are actually fully operational and people see the benefit of having and using the coins
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:14:31 PM

Nice prediction mate, I'm hoping it will be listed around 0.05€ per token tho, no matter the listing price and the fact that bounty hunters might dump when SVD get listed  I'm in for the long term.

Wow if it hits 0.05 euro per token I would be a very happy bunny.... I can't wait to see the progression with this one and will be interesting to see whether or not there will  be a coin burn if the hard cap isnt reached
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:27:14 PM

Nice prediction mate, I'm hoping it will be listed around 0.05€ per token tho, no matter the listing price and the fact that bounty hunters might dump when SVD get listed  I'm in for the long term.

Wow if it hits 0.05 euro per token I would be a very happy bunny.... I can't wait to see the progression with this one and will be interesting to see whether or not there will  be a coin burn if the hard cap isnt reached

It will list 0.01 per token, and it will go a bit down, because of the bounty guys. After a little bit time i think that it will start to increase. I hope that it will be 1 dollar per coin in the future Smiley.

cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:33:18 PM

It is very tricky to predict what the price will reach, I think long term Savedroid will be a success, however they have been very generous with their bounty distribution and there was a very good bonus on offer during pre-ICO so I think we will see it go down to maybe 0.005 or 0.006 Euro after listing, then it may take a couple of months to recover to 0.01 and then fingers crossed up to 0.05 +

Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: