Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:23:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoins for illegal activity  (Read 2067 times)
Eleanorjean11

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:43:32 PM

These kind of events happened before. It wasn't the first time. I guess that people who really hate bitcoin is because of black market is using bitcoin. Sad Also some people thinks that this is gamble. I hope we can change people's mind that this is not only coin, there is great technology behind.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ir.yance

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:18:06 PM

From recent news in India it is heard that bitcoins are used to sell drugs..I know its a currency and it is also used as a normal money... but these can create a bad space in people's mind that bitcoins are used to sell drugs..so they will not use bitcoins... Conclusion is that BTC is also a currency which is having a high value in the market..and bitcoins must not be used in these illegal activity which can reduce its usage and value.

I also hope that we should not use bitcoin to bad things like buying drugs and fighting the government. I have the opinion that the government should make a law on bitcoin so that no one misuses bitcoin, if more then it can reduce bitcoin users and bitcoin prices will be further destroyed.
cryptohacker29@

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:23:51 PM

Bitcoin can be used for illegal activities there is no doubt at all. Some of them are using this already for such activities. This is the clear threat to it's existence. It should definitely closed to make crypto last longing.
sabarr

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:24:38 PM

I think, bitcoin can be used for anything even can be used for something illegal because the government will not know the use of bitcoin and they can not trace it, that's the reason why there are some countries that prohibit bitcoin
s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 03:37:25 PM

peoples use all currencies even paper money in illegal activities, why we blame only bitcoin.I thing bitcoin user should avoid illegal using of bitcoin for it's long lasting.
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:38:19 PM

Of course, if fraudsters have an opportunity to be able to withdraw money in the world where drug dealers are smugglers' weapon sellers, like Bitcoin, if you have the possibility to withdraw money in the minute you want, you can of course use it but it is almost impossible to get ahead of it because you can send money everywhere and ask for as much money as you want.
raahi

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:40:09 PM

I also listen the same that in many counties around the world bitcoin is being used for illegal activities and because of this the counties are again bitcoin and cryptocurrencies because they don't want their counties to do illegal activities like this.
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:42:28 PM

It is matter of sorrow that Bitcoin is used for doing many illegal work in the world.It is used to sell drugs,hire shooter, hacker and so on.Those are the bad impact for Bitcoin.Really, Bitcoin is used for doing illegal activities

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
conceivedspoon2

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:44:48 PM

Illegal businesses are everywhere whether with bitcoin or not. Banks and its officials around the world are illegal people as well. As it goes by, it will create standard and seive those that are fraudulent. Pls it’s really not an excuse to reduce the operations of bitcoin.
racham02

Activity: 257

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:54:43 PM

This is one reason why some people do not believe in bitcoin, because some people use bitcoin in illegal activities like drugs and others, but we should not blame the bitcoin we should blame the bad guys, because they use bitcoin for bad things, the BTC's name is contaminated

Chirs

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:55:13 PM

Maybe they think that bitcoin is very safe to use as a criminal media, but in fact not. in my country many people use bitcoin as a criminal transaction, and they are still easily caught by the police.
Thardz07

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:55:33 PM

If there’s money involved, crypto currencies or fiat, they are freely to use it in illegal activities. There’s no problem with the bitcoin. The problem is, the people who are absolutely abuses the use of bitcoin.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:57:22 PM

Thank you, you may be right. Almost every good thing has a bad side of it. And the bad people will always look for any avenue to keep their bad work moving.
Anyways its quite unfortunate to know that Bitcoin is used for drug exchange. But not everyone is affected by that.
sidebyside

Activity: 245

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:06:13 PM

are not . I think the problem that criminals use bitcoin to pay for illegal purposes and the responsibility to prevent criminals using bitcoin for payment is the responsibility of the government. Actually criminals can use any currency to carry out illegal activities.

WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:09:39 PM

Thank you, you may be right. Almost every good thing has a bad side of it. And the bad people will always look for any avenue to keep their bad work moving.
Anyways its quite unfortunate to know that Bitcoin is used for drug exchange. But not everyone is affected by that.
Bitcoin's main purpose was for criminal use until the last few years. I think after Silk Road got busted it changed a little bit, but more criminals then heard of Bitcoin from the big news agencies reporting it and then became involved in the black market from there. In many ways if Bitcoin was never used in the black market, it wouldn't be what it is today.
cryptodrei

Activity: 207

The future is your Genome

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:13:17 PM

As far as i know,there will be no problem if you arent going to use bitcoin buying illegal things in the deepweb,as long as you are using it in good things you wont have any problem to these Feds,which is why we need to be sure that we are going to use cryptocurrencies legally because if not you might be surprised if those feds are going to show up in your doorstep.

madhabilota

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:16:13 PM

The technology is innocent, the guilty are those who use technology, and bitcoin itself has no problem, and bitcoin is now rarely used for illegal activities,
bitcoinking11

Merit: 17

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:17:46 PM

As, some people have been using it for illegal activities, I think that people should stop blaming bitcoin for that. As, anti-social elements and criminals have been using gold, dollar and other currencies for illegal activities for a long time and they would continue to adopt new means in future too. So, it is not the fault of bitcoin. We shouldn't blame bitcoin for it.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:26:52 PM

From recent news in India it is heard that bitcoins are used to sell drugs..I know its a currency and it is also used as a normal money... but these can create a bad space in people's mind that bitcoins are used to sell drugs..so they will not use bitcoins... Conclusion is that BTC is also a currency which is having a high value in the market..and bitcoins must not be used in these illegal activity which can reduce its usage and value.
which can also be used for illegal activities, it back again to us as users, ma used for what bitcoin we have. I think the news was made by the sentiments against bitcoin so they highlight bitcoin only when it is used for something illegal
ArkiCrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:29:46 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 11:46:06 PM by ArkiCrypto

Bitcoin is the product of the innovation of technological advancement. Its role and function is to make our life innovative, easier and vigorous. It aims to be a platform to make a living, a tool for making transactions and to bring us more possible benefits. Yet, this vision isn't attainable because of the people with their difference of intention.

Most people are eager to be involved to attain the benefits of Bitcoin that will give them like being a channel of earning money through making investments and working on signature campaigns as well as bounties. But there are also people who take advantage of these privileges and put Bitcoin into their offensive acts against the law.

People are uncontrollable. Whatever image that the Bitcoin has, cryptocurrency and digital world have is all because of the action done by the people using it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: