Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:43:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Pre-Sale] ARANEOBIT - sharing money, sharing anything  (Read 7993 times)
CathalG (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:21:08 AM

Hello i saw your video and it says that the commission is chosen by the user himself. I do not quite understand how this works and why?
Is the transfer commission dependent on the user?
Hello! Let's see how it works.
For example, one needs to transfer the funds from location A to location B. With @Araneo bot the sender A leaves the order for the transfer. The bot offers him to purchaseZ-TOKENs for the amount covering the value of the transfer from different user of AraneoBit system. The price of the information about the counter offer for currency exchange and joining a private chat with the owner of the tokens will be 1 Z-TOKEN. After purchasing the tokens the sender A transfers them to the token wallet of the beneficiary B. Beneficiary B submits an order for the exchange of tokens to fiat money. For beneficiary this order is free. Then the bot finds a person in location B that needs to purchase the tokens to move them to any other country. The terms and conditions of cryptocurrency to fiat exchange are discussed in the private chat. After the transfer the participants confirm that the transaction is closed and rate their counterparty on a 5 point scale.
BTCdude007

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:35:38 PM

Tell me please, but is there information on the Bounty campaign? I can not find anywhere ...
Unfortunately, I also ran into this problem! I can say that the project is still at the earliest stage, and soon additional information will be added!
Well, yes, because if you look at the official site, in the distribution of tokens on Bounty company stands out 5%, which by the way is quite generous!
You probably sealed up, written 2%.
No, the site really does not match the data on the chart and in the description, correct please, so that everyone knows exactly!
Thanks for your participation! We are doing our best to release the sweatest Bounty campaign! Wink Stay tuned and you will get all the information ASAP.
So the bounty campaign will still be there? This is very good news, I will wait for information about this  Smiley
GunRodder

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:38:08 PM

Will there be a separate application for using this platform or will there be only a personal cabinet in the browser?
We are going to release Web application, Android application and iOS application at least. Keep an eye on our news.  Wink

That is a good news as you are releasing the apps for Android and iOS, keep us updated.
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:48:11 PM

How will the commission be charged at the first stage of the implementation of this product?
vit0z

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:58:50 PM

How will the commission be charged at the first stage of the implementation of this product?
In fact, at the first stage, the developers did not plan to charge any commission from users.
nrvkush

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:08:57 PM

In fact, at the first stage, the developers did not plan to charge any commission from users.
Really? I thought the commission would be charged in the form of one Z-TOKEN for a money transfer.
vit0z

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:17:31 PM

Really? I thought the commission would be charged in the form of one Z-TOKEN for a money transfer.
Not exactly, this token will be levied to search for a counter application as well as access to a private chat for the transfer operation. A transfer fee will not be charged.
nrvkush

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:31:34 PM

Not exactly, this token will be levied to search for a counter application as well as access to a private chat for the transfer operation. A transfer fee will not be charged.
Well, in fact, it can be called a kind of transaction, is not it?  Grin
In any case, for the implementation of the operation, some amount will be taken from me, but in tokens.
vit0z

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:39:53 PM

Well, in fact, it can be called a kind of transaction, is not it?  Grin
In any case, for the implementation of the operation, some amount will be taken from me, but in tokens.
Well, in principle, technically so it can not be called. But in a sense you are right Smiley
NeedsMoreJPEG

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:56:51 PM

How long will the platform take from the first stage to the second?
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:01:01 PM

I do not think that anyone will be able to answer this question.  Grin
To begin with, you must wait for the release of the first stage of the project, and then think about further development.
CathalG (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:04:21 PM

Tell me please, but is there information on the Bounty campaign? I can not find anywhere ...
Unfortunately, I also ran into this problem! I can say that the project is still at the earliest stage, and soon additional information will be added!
Well, yes, because if you look at the official site, in the distribution of tokens on Bounty company stands out 5%, which by the way is quite generous!
You probably sealed up, written 2%.
No, the site really does not match the data on the chart and in the description, correct please, so that everyone knows exactly!
Thanks for your participation! We are doing our best to release the sweatest Bounty campaign! Wink Stay tuned and you will get all the information ASAP.
So the bounty campaign will still be there? This is very good news, I will wait for information about this  Smiley
Yep, as i said. We hope you will be satisfied. Wink
You can also follow our Telegram channel to stay informed about us.
Direct link: https://t.me/AraneoBit_En
NeedsMoreJPEG

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:08:21 PM

To begin with, you must wait for the release of the first stage of the project, and then think about further development.
In fact, I do not quite understand why this division is needed at the stages
CathalG (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:12:36 PM

To submit an order for the money transfer at the first stage of development, you should:
● join @Araneo chatbot in any of the messengers and to start communication;
● wait 15 seconds till @Araneo will select a suitable counter offer;
● pay $2 (1 Z-TOKEN) for the search of a counter offer with any convenient payment
system (QIWI, WebMoney, PayPal, bank cards etc.);
● to join a private chat with the participants of the counter offers you should follow
the link provided with the bot;
● follow the instructions of the bot in the chat.

The transfers with @Araneo bot are made with no commision. The sender pays only for the information about the counter offer and for joining a private chat.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:13:35 PM

Well, first of all, this is necessary in order to implement the functionality of the platform more quickly and test its work. That at the stage of implementation of its own messenger it was clear what exactly it is worth changing or improving.
NeedsMoreJPEG

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:18:41 PM

Well, first of all, this is necessary in order to implement the functionality of the platform more quickly and test its work. That at the stage of implementation of its own messenger it was clear what exactly it is worth changing or improving.
And I think it would be much easier simply to immediately release the finished product without an intermediate first stage. Is not it so?
CravenEconomics

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:25:29 PM

And I think it would be much easier simply to immediately release the finished product without an intermediate first stage. Is not it so?
I do not think so. I think the developers of the project made the right decision.
The first stage of the project will test how the future service will work and will identify all the shortcomings in the implementation. Thus, the service in the second stage will be realized much more qualitatively.  Smiley
itranslate

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:29:40 PM

Sorry, I've found no link on White paper. Do you have any discription of your project? As well as I couldn't access your website...
carnitastaco

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:31:52 PM

I'm wondering exactly how the platform will verify users.
That is, will there be any information about users who want to translate in this platform.
lider1971

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:36:07 PM

Sorry, I've found no link on White paper. Do you have any discription of your project? As well as I couldn't access your website...
Here is a link to the website project - http://araneobit.io
Perhaps you can find there more information about the project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: