Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:12:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Pre-Sale] ARANEOBIT - sharing money, sharing anything  (Read 7991 times)
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:16:34 PM

Guys, I saw some specifications on your web-site, will you be so kind to explain to me what they mean or it is better to give me the hole list of specifications.
Sender A — a person in location A that needs to make a money transfer to location B.
Beneficiary B — a person in location B, the addressee of the transfer that sender A makes.
Sender B — a person in location B that needs to make a money transfer to location A.
Beneficiary A — an addressee of the transfer that sender B makes.
AraneoBit system — a system of distribution of orders for money transfers or tokens exchange with the help of multi-platform @Araneo bot.
 A-TOKEN token — external investment token in the system (token ARANEOBIT).
Z-TOKEN token — internal utility token in the system (token ZUSD).

Oh very nice! Now tell me few words about your system in general, I need few words just to be involved in it)
 Smiley
AraneoBit (from Latin aranea — “web”; and English bit — “a piece of information”) — is a system of orders distribution for cross-border transfers that allows to save on commission. AraneoBit deals with uses and not with finances. Money transfers are made thanks to a netting system of counter orders for money transfer or money exchange. New users are gained with the help of the referral system
I also read about some stages, so the question is how does it work on the second for example, but it is better to describe me all of the system.
Sure! At the first stage of development we will create an international community based on multiplatform @Araneo bot. For very order from location A to location B the bot searches for a counter offer for a transfer from location B to location A.
At the second stage there will be no need for a counter offer. Money transfers will be made with an internal currency Z-TOKEN. For example, one needs to transfer the funds from location A to location B. With @Araneo bot the sender A leaves the order for the transfer. The bot offers him to purchase Z-TOKENs for the amount covering the value of the transfer from different user of AraneoBit system. The price of the information about the counter offer for currency exchange and joining a private chat with the owner of the tokens will be 1 Z-TOKEN.

The final thing that I’m interested in is the secure of money transfers. It should also be divided into to stages.
Are not they?
 Huh
They are) At the first stage AraneoBit system ensures the security of money transfers with the scoring system. All the ratings lower than 3 points are checked in the system. All unscrupulous users are weeded out once and forever after the check. The funds transfer at the first stage is based on our blockchain and is made in tokens. This means that the funds will reach the beneficiary for sure. We prepared the check lists for all the operations. The check lists contain the most convenient and secure places for money handover (most commonly cafes for small amounts and banks for large amounts of money). The price of the information about the counter offer for money transfer or token exchange is always $2 (1 Z-TOKEN). In this way AraneoBit system reduces the cost of international money transfers and makes them accessible regardless of the conditions of the banks in each country.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:20:55 PM

Guys, I saw some specifications on your web-site, will you be so kind to explain to me what they mean or it is better to give me the hole list of specifications.
Sender A — a person in location A that needs to make a money transfer to location B.
Beneficiary B — a person in location B, the addressee of the transfer that sender A makes.
Sender B — a person in location B that needs to make a money transfer to location A.
AraneoBit system — a system of distribution of orders for money transfers or tokens exchange with the help of multi-platform @Araneo bot.

Oh very nice! Now tell me few words about your system in general, I need few words just to be involved in it)
 Smiley
AraneoBit (from Latin aranea — “web”; and English bit — “a piece of information”) — is a system of orders distribution for cross-border transfers that allows to save on commission. AraneoBit deals with uses and not with finances. Money transfers are made thanks to a netting system of counter orders for money transfer or money exchange. New users are gained with the help of the referral system
I also read about some stages, so the question is how does it work on the second for example, but it is better to describe me all of the system.
Sure! At the first stage of development we will create an international community based on multiplatform @Araneo bot. For very order from location A to location B the bot searches for a counter offer for a transfer from location B to location A.
At the second stage there will be no need for a counter offer. Money transfers will be made with an internal currency Z-TOKEN. For example, one needs to transfer the funds from location A to location B. With @Araneo bot the sender A leaves the order for the transfer. The bot offers him to purchase Z-TOKENs for the amount covering the value of the transfer from different user of AraneoBit system. The price of the information about the counter offer for currency exchange and joining a private chat with the owner of the tokens will be 1 Z-TOKEN.

The final thing that I’m interested in is the secure of money transfers. It should also be divided into to stages.
Are not they?
 Huh
They are) At the first stage AraneoBit system ensures the security of money transfers with the scoring system. All the ratings lower than 3 points are checked in the system. All unscrupulous users are weeded out once and forever after the check. The funds transfer at the first stage is based on our blockchain and is made in tokens. This means that the funds will reach the beneficiary for sure. We prepared the check lists for all the operations. The check lists contain the most convenient and secure places for money handover (most commonly cafes for small amounts and banks for large amounts of money). The price of the information about the counter offer for money transfer or token exchange is always $2 (1 Z-TOKEN). In this way AraneoBit system reduces the cost of international money transfers and makes them accessible regardless of the conditions of the banks in each country.
Thank you very much my friends.  Smiley
Everything is clear for me. Good luck with the project.
Fritz93

Merit: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:40:37 PM

Smiley

Are not they?
 Huh
Thank you very much my friends.  Smiley
Everything is clear for me. Good luck with the project.
Not at all! We were happy to help you. See you again
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:52:42 AM

This project has well declared itself as a platform for the implementation of transactions for migrants.
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:59:21 AM

This project has well declared itself as a platform for the implementation of transactions for migrants.

Do you think that this is necessary?
MehdiBmm

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:05:41 AM

What are you talking about? What is necessary?
Neymar10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:13:18 AM

Well, you need to create a separate project for such needs. The audience is very small
MehdiBmm

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:20:05 AM

Well, you need to create a separate project for such needs. The audience is very small

And you did not think that by creating such a platform, your audience will not only be from them, but other people will also use it?
Neymar10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:26:18 AM

And you did not think that by creating such a platform, your audience will not only be from them, but other people will also use it?

Indeed, I did not even think of something about ethmo
MehdiBmm

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:35:46 AM

And here and in vain, here and there will be a basic key of the project. Counting this, and there will be development
Neymar10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:42:23 AM

And here and in vain, here and there will be a basic key of the project. Counting this, and there will be development

I thought and decided that yes, you are right. Counting this is likely to develop the project
MehdiBmm

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:49:04 AM

I thought and decided that yes, you are right. Counting this is likely to develop the project

Poetmow must now wait for the start of the project to better understand the specifics
Neymar10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:55:43 AM

Poetmow must now wait for the start of the project to better understand the specifics

Yes, I hope it will appear soon because it is interesting to look at all the technology
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:39:11 AM

guys! Good afternoon. There is a question on the start of the beginning of pre-sale. In the information post there is information about the start on March 15. Will the transfer or the date remain unchanged?
kaytokeyos

Activity: 339

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:41:45 AM

I believe that the official information will not change. Here is the copy-paste from the information post:
Pre-Sale - 15.03.2018

ICO – 07.2018
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:46:59 AM

guys! Good afternoon. There is a question on the start of the beginning of pre-sale. In the information post there is information about the start on March 15. Will the transfer or the date remain unchanged?
Currently we have an application prototype ready. The prototype is available for Android based devices and as a web version. The application will be available for iOS soon. Now we are testing the prototype in Russia, Belarus and Ukraine. We will launch our service in Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Turkey, Georgia, Czech Republic and Lithuania shortly.
------------------------------
It seems to me that the product is already at the stage of readiness for release. And maybe it will be released ahead of schedule
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:52:40 AM

Currently we have an application prototype ready. The prototype is available for Android based devices and as a web version. The application will be available for iOS soon. Now we are testing the prototype in Russia, Belarus and Ukraine. We will launch our service in Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Turkey, Georgia, Czech Republic and Lithuania shortly.
It seems to me that the product is already at the stage of readiness for release. And maybe it will be released ahead of schedule
The application will be available for iOS soon. Now we are testing the prototype in Russia, Belarus and Ukraine. We will launch our service in Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Turkey, Georgia, Czech Republic and Lithuania shortly. - but what about Europe and other Western countries? that is, the application will be launched only for countries close to Russia? I do not quite understand this moment
mitsarasss

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:53:40 AM

I think it will be very difficult for the project to attract a lot of users to its platform ,as few people even in developed efforts know about cryptocurrencies about their pros and cons, and the developers are betting on migrant workers is very interesting)
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:59:16 AM

I think it will be very difficult for the project to attract a lot of users to its platform ,as few people even in developed efforts know about cryptocurrencies about their pros and cons, and the developers are betting on migrant workers is very interesting)
If a person wants to find a way faster ,simpler and with fewer commits ,I think he will come across Araneobit and will actively use it,who wants to mess with a bunch of documents and pay large commissions.
kaytokeyos

Activity: 339

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:00:48 AM

The application will be available for iOS soon. Now we are testing the prototype in Russia, Belarus and Ukraine. We will launch our service in Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Turkey, Georgia, Czech Republic and Lithuania shortly. - but what about Europe and other Western countries? that is, the application will be launched only for countries close to Russia? I do not quite understand this moment
I think that European countries will get access to the application after the above-described audience will test it and identify all the bugs and shortcomings
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: